Sam: savior of marraiges (pe, female growth)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
super hot story one of my favorites on here!!! can't wait to read more, i was hard all morning yesterday anticipating the fuck session between Amanda and Alyssa, dying to read more!

Reactions: growr12

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part X

The water rushed out of the shower head, splattering at contact with Alyssa's hand and falling into millions of droplets across the shower floor. The water still felt too hot and she would have to re-adjust the heat again.

She took the next moment to admire her body in the mirror while the water cooled down. She was beautiful. She turned a little to the right and without effort flexed her flutes and hamstrings. She couldn't remember ever having legs like this. Though short, she was pleased with how formed and cut and muscular she now looked. She dropped the towell from her waist and took her attention off of her physique and on to her cock, which was quite the site to see. It proudly hung, straight down, covering the thigh gap that her thin waist and formed legs created. She smiled at herself and got in the shower.

Alyssa giggled as the mildly hot water reflected off of her monster cock. It tickled, but was a totally different feeling than that of running water massaging her Vagina. It almost tickled too much. What the water did do was make her start to grow. Within seconds, her soft and heavy and giant cock began to grow, slowly moving away from her body. Eventually, her cock had swelled so large that it started to press against the tile, moving her body back a bit to allow the growth to continue. Just like every other time, it only took four pumps to bring her to orgasm. She yelled out with pleasure as she squeezed the last bit of cum out with both of her hands, still leaving 5 inches of exposed cock and her beautifuly large cockhead. She continued her shower, giving her nipples some love after basically forgetting their existence for the last five hours of having a dick.

Alyssa put on her standard white marriot robe , dried off with the hairdryer, and started flipping through channels. It wouldn't be much longer until Amanda would arrive.

Her phone buzzed about fifteen minutes later. It was me, I had just arrived to my sons practice and was reminding her to wait for me so that we could finish this transformation thing- I had no idea that she was about to fuck EVERYTHING up by inviting Amanda over. The magical potion filled with semen pussy juice stuff had done a lot more to Alyssa than just grow her that amazing peice of meat.

Alyssa smiled and tossed the phone aside. She laid on her back and crossed her feet, finally relaxed. About 20 minutes later, Amanda called. "I'm on my way, be there in 10" she said. "I'm in room 120" Alyssa responded. "Just come on up, I'll explain when you get here."

She smiled. She was excited for this moment. So excited that she would soon forget the rules. Time quickly passed...and there was a knock at the door.

"Hey girl!" Alyssa said, as she reached out to hug her friend. The two old friends shared a quick embrace as the door slammed behind them. "What's up? And why the hell are we meeting up in a marriot? This isn't high school anymore!," Amanda laughed.

"The craziest thing has happened to me and I need to be somewhere private and with someone I trust." Alyssa's voice was a little too serious for Amanda's liking. "Whoa, that was deep...are you OK? Are you in danger? Shit, am I in danger being with you? And why are you in a rob" Amanda snapped back, chuckling.

"No, no. It's not like that," Alyssa responded. While she though about how she would explain what had happened to her friend, she couldn't help but smile as she thought about the way I delivered my original news to her at my office. She continued to pause for a few seconds before slowly spilling all of her secrets. "Have a seat. This is all a bit confusing."

Amanda obliged, noticing the pile of clothes scattered in the corner of the room that her friend was clearly no longer wearing. "Ok, let's hear it," Amanda said while rubbing her hands together in anticipation. Alyssa paced the room thinking, her jet black hair falling and waving from side to side. Amanda was always jealous that Alyssa was so pretty. She watched her friend walk back and forth. The two friends, like any other friends who grow up together, had seen each other naked hundreds of times. They had never crossed line. Never had any time of "experiences" with each other or any other girl for that matter. Just the typical girl stuff.

"What is is dude!" Amanda asked. "I drove all this way, don't keep me waiting." Alyssa stopped pacing and found herself in front of the full length mirror near the door of her hotel room. She smiled at herself again, her back to Amanda. Alyssa turned around to face Amanda. She stood up on her left toes, her right foot still on the ground, and slowly lifted up the left side of her robe exposing only her leg. Because of the way she posed, her sculpted leg popped. "Damn girl! When did you start working out? Your legs look friggin amazing!" Amanda said.

"That's the thing," Alyssa shot back. "This just happened."
"What do you mean "just happened"," Amanda said.
"Literally. My legs. These muscles." She continued to flex, ensuring that the rest of her body was still covered. "Probably four hours ago or so. My body kinda changed. This is part of it."
"What???" Amanda said. "Is that what this is about?" She started laughing at Alyssa. "What are you going to tell me next? You are going to grow a tail? Are you like the she-hulk or something."
"Ha ha ha." Alyssa mocked Amanda. "No, I'm not the she-hulk. But yes, there is more. A guy that I know Invited me here to this hotel room and, basically, he changed me."
"Changed you how? I mean, was he like a magician or something?"
"I drank something that he gave me. Some kind of potion." Alyssa walked towards Amanda who was still sitting on the corner of the bed. The look on her face as Alyssa got closer to her got a little more serious. She was starting to believe her.
"A...potion? And that's why your legs look so bomb right now?" Amanda asked.
"Yep" Alyssa said, as she placed one of her pedicured feet onto the side of the bed next to where Amanda sat.
"Um what are you doing Alyssa?"
"Just watch...I'm about to show you what this is all about"

Alyssa had a plan. She obviously couldn't fuck me...I didn't have a wet pussy for her to shove that monster dick into. But Amanda....she had one. She trusted Amanda. She also knew Amanda was a slut and would never turn down what Alyssa had to offer.

Amanda watched closely as Alyssa began to roll her robe up. She started with her left leg. Then quickly switched to her right leg. She stopped right where her vagina would have been exposed, the belt of the robe was tied tightly around her waist, clearly hiding her cock that was carefully placed in a position that was resting between her breasts.

"God Alyssa. Your legs are truly incredible. I'm so happy for you! It's kinda sexy!" Amanda reached out to touch Alyssa's sculpted legs.

"No no no", Alyssa playfully teased while shaking her finger. Alyssa was starting to show signs of her body taking over and having little control of her sexual tendencies. She all the sudden found Amanda super attractive. "Not yet, Amanda."

"What are you trying to tell me, or show me, and you never answered me. Why are you wearing that robe?"

"I was trying to hide something from you."

Amanda laughed. "Hide? Hide what?!"

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alyssa suddenly dropped her robe. Her cock, which was braced in the upright position by the tightness of the robe's belt, quickly fell. Alyssa hadn't yet made eye contact with Amanda yet. But she heard her start to laugh.

"Am I being PUNKD or something?" She said while laughing. "That's, like, the biggest dildo I've ever seen. Looks pretty real though, holy shit, how fucking big is that thing? 8 inches or so? When is a guy going to pop out of the closet with a video camera to bust me?"

"It's 8.5 inches actually. And it's real, Amanda. Come touch it."

"Yea ok." Amanda stood up from the bed. Her best friend was nude in front of her eyes. Her dick hadnt moved. Before Amanda could touch it, Alyssa backed away.

"Actually, I changed my mind. Maybe you don't deserve this."

"Deserve this?" Amanda laughed again. "What was your plan, to try and stick a dildo in me? If you were gay, you could have just told me!" Amanda was clearly toying with Alyssa and making fun of her. She switched to plan B. As she backed away from Amanda, she took matters into her own hands.

"Ok Amanda. Such a bitch, haven't changed a bit!" Both girls laughed. "IF this 8.5" cock is indeed fake, then could it do this?" Alyssa sat down on the desk and grabbed the tip of her giant cockhead. Amanda watched carefully. Alyssa made eye contact with Amanda as she slowly lifted the cock up towards her face and stuck out her tongue.

"No. Way." Amanda quietly whispered.

Alyssa's wet tongue made contact with Her Penis head. Two. Three. Four licks. After the 4th lick, she had about two inches into her mouth, saliva dripping down the shaft. Naturally, her cock started to expand until she was now only able to suck on her cock head. Amanda's eyes were huge as a giant wet spot began to show on her khaki pants.

Alyssa then let the cock fall from her mouth. Rather than falling at all; it stayed where it was. Right in front of Her face. She was rock hard and pushing 11 inches, thicker than her wrist. "Oh dear Alyssa. What the fuck! That's the biggest fucking dick I have ever seen! So this is why you called me...what the fuck happened to you and when? How?"

Before Alyssa could answer, Amanda had stood up from the bed and approached her best friend. "Can I touch it?" Simultaneous with that question, Amanda grabbed it with her left hand. Unable to wrap her hand around it, she gasped. "Fuck!!! It's a monster!" The cock worshipping was starting to take place. Alyssa never had to say a word. She just sat there and watched the worshipping take place. Amanda was losing control. Forgetting the fact that this cock was attached to her best friend. Next thing they knew, Amanda had taken off her khakis. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Alyssa did what she had to do to spice up the situation.
"Damn, Amanda. I forgot how sexy your pussy looked. Those lips! Show me your clit. I've never sucked on one before"

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part X continued...

Amanda reached down between her legs and spread her lips open wide. When's she looked back up to see Alyssa's reaction, all she saw was big giant cock. Alyssa had moved closer and was shoving her manhood into her friends mouth. "Oh my god thank you so much for calling me. This thing is fucikng amazing! How did you grow this th...uhh....ohhhh...slrrrp.....uhhllll...". Alyssa cut her off as the head of her cock entered Amanda's mouth. "This is the only thing I can take Alyssa. Your literally a giant. What the fuck!" She admired the cock again. "I am in heaven! She put two hands on and compared it to her forearm. It was thicker and easily longer."

"Yea. I'm huge. It's over 11 inches. I sucked myself off in the shower a few minutes before you got here." Alyssa grabbed Her cock, left hand at the base and the right hand stacked on top of the left hand. "Put her hands on it," she asked Amanda, who obliged. The girls had 4 hands on her cock now and started pumping it together.

"I can't take it anymore!!"Amanda screamed as she removed one of her hands and stuffed it inside of her pussy. "I have to have it in me..now!!"

Alyssa knew this would happen. She had been thinking about it for hours. What would it feel like to have sex...as a guy...with a GIANT penis. Amanda sat back down and spread her legs open, licking the hand that had been inside her. Alyssa smiled as she tried to aim her big dick at Amanda. "Here we go!!"

Slowly, she pressed the giant head against Amanda's cunt. She didn't enter her friend, she only rubbed her cock all around the wet pussy which just prompted more juice to come shooting out of her. Amanda was begging for it now! "Please put that monster in me!! I have to have it!"

Amanda clutched Her big tits together and licked her nipples while Alyssa kept poking around her pussy. Alyssa loved being in control. What happened next had the potential to run my life...forever. Alyssa backed up a few steps and placed her cock back into her hands. With one thrust, her cockhead entered into her friend. It happened immediately. Both women screamed in pleasure...

"Ohhhhhhhhh I'm cummmminnggggggg" Alyssa yelled.
"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Amanda echoed.

Amanda shivered In ecstasy while Alyssa shot load after load into her pussy. Cum hit Amanda's back vaginal walls hard. Even though Alyssa only had her cockhead inside Amanda, and even though she only had to thrust about two or three times, it was all it took. Alyssa had no self control and didn't really know how to use her cock. It was like a guy in highschool having sex for the first time and blowing his load immediately. Alyssa was obsessed at how good it felt being inside another woman. "I love your pussy, friend. Shit you felt amazing!" Alyssa said, still throbbing hard and dripping cum from her giant mega cock.

"Right back at ya girl! Who would have thought that the best orgasm and biggest dick I would ever see In my life would come from my best girl Friend!" Amanda said.

Both girls collapsed onto the bed, lying in a puddle of their own cum and pussy juice. Alyssa was still hard, and both were still incredibly horny. "Please fuck me again. That tool is amazing!" Amanda begged and she reached over to grab her friends mega dick.

Suddenly, Amanda pulled back and began to clutch her stomach. Something didn't feel right inside of her. The faces she made were eerily similar to the faces that Alyssa made when she began changing earlier that day. Alyssa reached down and grabbed her giant cock, which suddenly starting to return to its flaccid state.

Alyssa put her hands over her face. "I came inside her!" She said to herself underneath her breath. "Oh SHIT!........W is going to freak out...."

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part XI

Depending on which way Alyssa wanted to take what was about to happen, this was either pretty cool and could actually be some fun for the girls.....or.....REALLY FUCKING BAD for me, W, supposed owner of this monster cock the girls were salivating over.

Alyssa tried to hide what ever fear she was displaying on her face by letting go and enjoying herself. She was about to watch Amanda go through something special. Something crazy. Better yet, something absolutely insane.

"Alyssa....wh...what is ha...ohhhhhh...what is happ....what's happening."

"Stay calm Amanda. You are just having an orgasm." Alyssa didn't want to scare her friend and also wanted whatever happened to be a surprise to her. "Not just any orgasm, probably the best orgasm of your life...!"

"My stomach feels...fun....uhhhhhhhhh....funny. And my cll...my clit. Ahhhhh. So sensitive...,"

"Go ahead and play with it a little, it will only help things."

Amanda was lying flat on her back, and within seconds she had her feet in the air. The first thing that happened was her lower body changes. Just like what had happened to Alyssa, Amanda's legs began to expand. A hot sensation ran through her legs as they bulked up. Her hamstring and glute growth lifted her off the bed. "Oh my God! I feel like I'm stretching! It feels so...sooo....gooooood!"
Amanda, was in and out of consciousness and too busy to discover what was happening in the corner of the room. Alyssa, much to her disapproval, was playing with her cock while watching Amanda change...but the cock just wasn't getting hard. Faster and faster she stroked...smaller and smaller it was getting. "What is happening!" Alyssa whispered to herself.

"Oh FUCK!" Amanda yelled, 3 fingers inside of her drenched pussy. "Please feed me your cock Alyssa, I need it badly!" Amanda was looking incredible. Her tall fit stature was already something to write home about, by Amanda was now looking like a Swedish super model - but rather than being skinny, she had amazing muscular curves.

Amanda's first test of concern came seconds later. Something inside of her was forcing her hand out of her pussy (or so she thought). "What..?" Amanda tried to look down, but the pleasure took over again, forcing her back on her back. Her pussy was slowly filling up, the skin of her pussy lips starting to connect to fill the beautiful slit that was once there.

Meanwhile, Alyssa had her eyes closed, still fondling herself. Fluid poured out of her as shit sat Indian style on the floor. She didn't realize that what she was fondling down there was no monster cock. She was rubbing her pussy lips up and down. The cock was gone. Her clit was now back, hotter and wetter than ever. She opened her eyes again, now finally realizing that she had to be changed back to normal in order for the cock to be transferred and re-grown. She accepted this notion, worked her way up on her feet again, and walked towards Amanda on the bed. Passing the mirror on the way to the bed, she was thrilled to see that her new legs were still attached to her body. She brushed her clit with her finger, shivering in ecstasy after forgetting how sensitive Her little button had been before it grew to a monster cock.

Amanda was fully integrated into growth mode now. Her clit, which Alyssa reminded her how beautiful it was, was beginning to change color. "Just hang tight Amanda. The good part is coming now!" Amanda screamed in pleasure. The penis was starting to form. Shooting out of her like a rocket, the skin around her clit began to break and tear, releasing juices from inside of her as in pressed onward and out. Amanda experienced Her first orgasm as 3 inches were now fully exposed. Alyssa grinned as she watched her slutty friend change in front of her.

Alyssa decided to try something different this time. At only three inches, Alyssa quickly jumped on the bed next to her growing friend. Without hesitation, she put Amanda's growing cock into her mouth and sucked. Hard. She sucked and sucked and sucked, placing another finger into Amanda's asshole. Amanda responded with more pleaserefull screams of passion. Both girls could feel the growth continue. Amanda lifted Herself off of the bed and pushed, sending 4 more inches into Alyssa's throat. Now at 7 inches long, Alyssa started to gag and had to back off. She stared at her friends giant growing cock and gasped again.

"I'll be dammed! It's the same fucking dick!" She said. A noticeable vein, a big vein, formed down the middle of Amanda's shaft and slowly beat to the pumps of her heart. "That's the same vein I had on my cock!"

With that, Amanda let out another moan. "Ohhhh it's still happening ...what is this!!! Oh my god it feels so amazing!!!" Amanda slid down the bed a bit. Her heels were digging into the ground, her lovely red pedicured toes curled to their maximum and dangling in the air. Alyssa thought that was sexy- she took Amanda's toe and put it in her mouth. A gentle licking and sucking, just trying to build more pleasure for her friend. It sure as hell was working. Amanda's new monster cock took on more growth, this time getting wider as it got longer. It almost looked like one of those miniature whiffle ball bats that kids used as it extended down the front of bed, only inches away from the carpet floor. This monster cock was easily 11 inches...and it was still soft. "Fuck you Amanda! You horny bitch! Your cock is even bigger than mine was!"

Amanda rose up from the foot of the bed and gave Alyssa a smirk, followed by a smile and a wink. "Now knowing that you had a choice in who you wanted to give this cock too, I know why you called me. You picked the right gal babe!" Both girls laughed, but Alyssa was bothered that Amanda was bigger than she was. "You arent even hard yet and you already are at my size," Alyssa complained. "Let's get you hard and see what It is capable of. "

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alyssa kneeled down to place this gigantic cock into her mouth to make it grow. The girls plan was to take turns having the cock. The dick was clearly getting bigger as it transferred between the girls. Was that because they were more turned on each time? If they weren't stopped, they could control the dick between the two of them and I would never have a chance to get it on me for good.

Then, all hell broke loose!

"NOT SO FAST you sluts!" I said. I had been in the hotel room the entire time. Watching. Playing with my tiny cock. I knew that the potion would make Alyssa horny...I knew it would make her change..and when she said she had some intentions of keeping the cock, I just couldn't trust her. I was able to call my wife and get out of baseball practice when I told her that work had come up. Peice of cake. I snuck into the closet while Alyssa showered with her cock. I was pretty happy when she called her slut friend Amanda. Now I could keep them both in this room and get my cock back once and for all. I had a few ideas of how it would all shake out, but first, I needed to call Sam.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was raining really hard outside. Sam was having trouble hearing me on the other end of the line. "Sam, I need you ASAP. You said I could call you!"
Sam happened to be in her car, leaving another "client" appointment. It was dark outside, windsheild wipers flapping rapidly, and Sam shouldn't have been on the phone.
"Just text me the address," she finally managed, keeping her eyes steady on the road.

Sam was in the process of changing..Another reason why she shouldn't have been driving. Sam was used to it though. She did this to herself more often than you'd think.
You see, Sam could change her body type at ANY time. Anything she wanted. On the spot. This power gave her the ability to change others as well...through her semen/pussy juice. Sam drove a 1967 VW bug. Light pink. At the present time, she fit comfortable in the drivers seat. 5'2", tight little ass, skinny model like legs, perky C cup breasts with thick nipples poking through her Chicago Cubs T shirt. Sam had been in her current blonde bombshell body for about two days. The changes were starting to take place, though. Only one minute after I had called her, her blonde hair was all but gone. Replaced by a moppy light brown shag, bangs curling over the eyes. A thick cock started growing out of her clit, tearing though like a tree root being ripped out of the ground. It grew so fast. Sam screamed in pleasure, pulling the car over in the process. Why she decided to change at this very moment was beyond me, she totally controlled what was going on. Rain continued to fall around her while she moaned with pleasure inside her little car. Her legs started to grow. Stretching longer until her feet, now rather large and long looking, were hitting the floor board and her back rising higher over the head rest. Sam was growing taller, and much thicker. Her breast size didn't change, but Sam tore through her little shirt. Arms bursting through the seams and stretching longer. She was 5,11" now, medium athletic build, big muscular pecs and a decent looking 6-pack, but nothing like that of one of those muscle head gym rat type guys. She, or now he, was above average looking. Sam had to duck her head a bit to keep from having to bend her neck in the car.

She had a huge cock. She wanted it. Feeling that way was worth whatever trouble it may have caused. When the time was right, Sam didn't give a shit.

It was the same source cock that was used to grow mine, or Alyssa's. Or Amanda's. And now she was going to show up and surprise me.