Who is the actor with the largest penis/balls?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious to know if there is documentation which supports any well-known actor having a large "package" (penis/balls). I've heard Ewan McGregor - is this correct - how do you know? And is there anyone else documented to be large?

Just curious.

tygamble

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious to know if there is documentation which supports any well-known actor having a large "package" (penis/balls). I've heard Ewan McGregor - is this correct - how do you know? And is there anyone else documented to be large?

Just curious.
Jon Bon Jovi is known to have "monster balls",Dustin Hoffman has big balls as well

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im guessing Justin Long is pretty darn big. I just finished watching Late Night with Jimmy Falon and Justing was a guest. He had on some pretty tight slacks and you could tell his was guarding himself with his hands, but every once in a while at the right angle you could see something huge down there.
-B

Reactions: rko and jasonkenny

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I THINK Kevin Costner is pretty big... but thats only through me starring at his bulge for years!

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Just curious.

He looks tiny, I would not call him big

Well this guy is an actor, not famous by any means, but holds the current world record for penis size, actor or not.
Jonah Falcon

How can he be words biggest. He has NEVER shown his cock hard, all we have is his own word for it and tv shows, but where is the real proof.

Cleveguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw John Schneider in a nude spread years ago, before Dukes of Hazzard, in some women's magazine that was the equivalent of Penthouse. He does have a very nice cock. Wish I still had that copy. I have also heard about Milton Berle being huge, even though that somehow doesn't make him more attractive. I heard the same about Gary Cooper (according to Marlene Dietrich, who had many co-actors, male and female) and Jimmy Stewart. Until I see pics, though, it's all rumor. I could believe it about Coop, though.

ojosblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ed Begley Jr. is enormous; Liam Neeson is also huge; also Bobby Canavale, Frank Langella, Jeffrey Donovan, Hugh Laurie, Andy Samberg, Michael C. Hall....

Reactions: sizequeenie

ropa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tom Wopat is supposed to be very well endowed. He was the other Duke boy.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tom Wopat is supposed to be very well endowed. He was the other Duke boy.

I saw Wopat on All My Children several years back and he had on a tight pair of jeans... he looked like he was smuggling a squirrel in his pants. Waaaaay bigger than any bulge on television that I have ever seen. He must have kept growing since the DOH days! lol!!

Forrest Tucker from F Troop which was mentioned on this site a few days ago has an absolutely ENORMOUS trouser snake. It looks like he is smuggling a ferret in his pants. Here's some info from way back:

Unlike many folk legends, the rumour of Milton Berle's size as well as that of the late actor Forrest Tucker has some credibility to back it up. Apparently he was definately well hung, even in the flaccid state, somewhere around 8", and in the region of 11" at erection in a strick measurement along the top. Forrest Tucker, between 11" and 12."

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to Forrest Tucker, in a story related by Mamie van Doren, his size was trumped during a cock size contest in the back room of a night club called Slapsy Maxy's. He was sure he'd win being, as Tripod says, being between 11 and 12 inches.

After him another guy he hung out (no pun intended) with was measured at well over 12 inches — George Raft: a guy famous for playing tough gangster types.

Charlie Chaplin referred to his own dick as "The Eight Wonder of the World".

And then there's Frank Sinatra...his lady friend Ava Gardner made a comment about Frank's dick that supposedly made Jack Warner go gray.

salsa33

1st Like
Media
Here is a picture i found of Jonah Falcon. His length and girth are just insane his balls however... average i guess which only makes the rest of the package all that much more impressive. Damn he is huge.

Attachments