12-15"?

Dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
I have no idea what was ironic about that, but okay.

:rolleyes: well... he wants to grow to massive proportions, and clearly needs a shrink!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
bigboy1986 said:
hey guys im new and have a problem I dont know why but I have this strange urge to want to get my penis to the size of 15" I dont know why please dont judge me now as being a psycopath escaped because rest assured im not :) I discussed this with my g/f and she seems ok about it (with slight reluctantcy) what do you guys think? help! LOL

well that's because you're an idiot.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ooo!! Ooo!! Ooo!! ::raises hand:: Can I make the official diagnosis ... puhleeeeeeeeeaaase?

Here it goes ... as we say in the professional world of psychology, and yes this is a technical term ... you are COO-COO!!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Actually, I think the greatest irony is in the original post. "I'm going to say something psychotic, but please don't think I'm a psychopath".

oh, that definitely helped his case. i'm surprised he didn't pepper his post with the famous lol's to make himself look better.

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GoneA said:

oh, that definitely helped his case. i'm surprised he didn't pepper his post with the famous lol's to make himself look better.

dude you totally suck, and I mean that, the rest of you are not helping the name Large Penis SUPPORT *applauds*

There is another on this very forum who is 14.9 I believe and just because I wish to be like him you mock me? Pathetic :) im sorry!

I've had my say not please if you wish continue to mock me with a round of "laugh at your expense" lol's, thanks! :)

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
bigboy1986 said:
dude you totally suck, and I mean that, the rest of you are not helping the name Large Penis SUPPORT *applauds*

There is another on this very forum who is 14.9 I believe and just because I wish to be like him you mock me? Pathetic :) im sorry!

We respond this way because there's no such thing as a 15 inch penis unless it's on a farm animal. If anyone says otherwise, I challenge them to prove it. Trust me, NOBODY on this board has 14.9 inches unless it's a strap-on.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorcerer said:
We respond this way because there's no such thing as a 15 inch penis unless it's on a farm animal. If anyone says otherwise, I challenge them to prove it. Trust me, NOBODY on this board has 14.9 inches unless it's a strap-on.

My 15" penis is a double-ended vibrator so HA! :biggrin1:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
bigboy1986 said:
dude you totally suck
ahh, good to see your pedestrian intellect at its best.

bigboy1986 said:
and I mean that

umm, you-are-fierce...

bigboy1986 said:
the rest of you are not helping the name Large Penis SUPPORT *applauds*

well you aren't helping us seem like a very intelligent board. i'm sorry, but being an imbecile simply will not do. now, if you really do have this problem i suggest you see a shrink; however, i'm pretty sure you're lying. by all means, see a shrink nonetheless.

bigboy1986 said:
There is another on this very forum who is 14.9 I believe and just because I wish to be like him you mock me?

yeah.

bigboy1986 said:
Pathetic :) im sorry!

yes you are and you should be...

bigboy1986 said:
I've had my say not please if you wish continue to mock me with a round of "laugh at your expense" lol's, thanks! :)

what? this doesn't make any sense - unsurprisingly. now dear, if you would refrain from posting - until the wizard of oz brings you a brain - that would be most appreciated.

Pappy

Media
Sorcerer said:

If memory serves correctly I believe The Overlord was in that ballpark.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigboy1986 said:

Well, I could wish to be seven feet tall too but without the power to carry out that wish, I'd just be a BLOODY FUCKING MORON. Are we getting through yet?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I wonder no one considered transplantation of a horse cock yet :biggrin1:

oh, and did I tell you that my goal is to have a 30" cock? Must be an elephant then...

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:

HOWDY ,

have pics of adult human , sargedadpertrainer@yahoo.com , proff that you are over 20 gets you in .

hungmark

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
aNMpumpCOACH said:
HOWDY ,

have pics of adult human , sargedadpertrainer@yahoo.com , proff that you are over 20 gets you in .

ooohhhh - pics of an adult human. Never seen any of those on the net before. Must b those new fangled humans.