Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hungmark said:
ooohhhh - pics of an adult human. Never seen any of those on the net before. Must b those new fangled humans.

I'm looking for some sexy pics of an adult alien. Can somebody help me out? I hear they're FREAKY.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a "Resident Alien" card from the dollar store that looks just like a driver's license. The address is in area 51, and all the expected jokes. I can't wait to hand it to the next police officer who pulls me over for some minor offense.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
madame_zora said:
I got a "Resident Alien" card from the dollar store that looks just like a driver's license. The address is in area 51, and all the expected jokes. I can't wait to hand it to the next police officer who pulls me over for some minor offense.
You won't be needed that card.Have you forgotten that all the veteran posters here are being hauled off to Cuba on several counts: Making fun of the Shurb, condemning fundieland, and talking to minors here at the LPSG News

Chinese 9x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
But I reeeally want to jam the Eiffel Tower up my twat, what should I do???

I think I will do the CN Tower instead. As 1. I am CANADIAN, and 2. CN Tower is so far the tallest tower still, If I gonna do it, it might as well the biggest. Can't you tell I am a size queen :biggrin1:

Pappy

Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
I had enough trouble getting off that island the first time: I'm not going back!

No, No, No, No, No DMW, you have it all wrong. You're not old enough to be carted off yet. You have to be over 30 for reprogramming and if you're over 50, like me and Freddie and a few others, you'll be sent to Cuba to live out the rest of your life in exile, away from any young, impressionable teenaged male that might have questions aboput having a large penis, being gay or anything else that is sexual in nature as answering any such questions is now punishable under the law.:eek:

Freddie, Me and the others will be staying at the beautifully drab Abu Gray in beautiful downtown Havannah.

I wonder no one considered transplantation of a horse cock yet :biggrin1:

oh, and did I tell you that my goal is to have a 30" cock? Must be an elephant then...

know of a few that might be worth , MORPH in chat , and one in yahoo

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dreams are what keeps the world spinning round. I think your a real dreamer - so lets know when you reach 14.5 so we can all be there at the finishing line when you hit 15".

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand why this thread has generated 6 pages of responses. There is nothing strange or debatable about wanting to extend a penis from 12 centimeters to 15 centimeters. It is very plausible with modern surgical techniques. The only issue is that he may have trouble gaining erections afterwards, but that is for him and his GF to figure out.