12-15"?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Geez, Spladle, that's your answer to everything? :tongue: You may only suggest suicide to one member at a time (id est, until they comply)... and you have to clean up the mess.
Bitch, I'll do what I want. :tongue:

tivers78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
madame_zora said:
But I reeeally want to jam the Eiffel Tower up my twat, what should I do???

practice! practice!! practice!!!!!!!!!!

fly to vegas.there's bound to be a minature there.When ur done with that,jet off to tokyo to tackle the tokyo tower ( long enough to ginger things up but sadly lacking in girth) then airbus it to La cite des lumieres for Monsieur le Massif himself!

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ok, love y'all like my louis vuitton luggage BUT....

Mr. Mark had similar interests, and you all loved HIM. This guy makes one post <which very well MAY be BS, but also maybe not> and you spew venom.Just an observation...

Love & kishes

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
vinny_spiruccino said:
ok, love y'all like my louis vuitton luggage BUT....

Mr. Mark had similar interests, and you all loved HIM. This guy makes one post <which very well MAY be BS, but also maybe not> and you spew venom.Just an observation...

Love & kishes

<Can't believe he's not been battered, bloodied, & bruised...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vinny, it's crowd control. If we let this shit get out of hand, the whole board would very quickly turn into nonsense. It is what it is because we do what we do. 'nuff sed.

edit- you've got a seriously pretty dick, btw.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reminds me of the old Richard Pryor (may he rest in peace!) joke:

Two old black men are crossing a bridge when they decide to urinate. As they do so, one says to the other:

"That water sure is cold!"

"Deep, too!" says the other one.

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well umm....thank you guys! I now know that I should kill myself =S very nice thanks! umm and I'm not joking no this is a serious problem for me! please can I get some real support?? thanks in advance! =)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a section of LPSG called "Making it Bigger." Look down the list of Discussion Forums.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigboy1986 said:
well umm....thank you guys! I now know that I should kill myself =S very nice thanks! umm and I'm not joking no this is a serious problem for me! please can I get some real support?? thanks in advance! =)

Since there is no known method of accomplishing that goal, we are having a hearty laugh at your expense. It would be equally absurd to wish for anything else that is impossible as well. Sorry if you're serious (which I don't believe, btw), but if you are you'll have to see a shrink, not us.

Dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Sorry if you're serious (which I don't believe, btw), but if you are you'll have to see a shrink, not us.

If that's not ironic, I don't know what is! :biggrin1:

D

deleted3272

Ill be serious, Not to offend you or anything but you said this feeling is serious like a mental thing. Mabie you could talk to some one, like counceling cause you cant obtain that physically, so the only way to get over it would be mentally like find out why you want it. just my opinion.:33:

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Big Ben IV said:
Ill be serious, Not to offend you or anything but you said this feeling is serious like a mental thing. Mabie you could talk to some one, like counceling cause you cant obtain that physically, so the only way to get over it would be mentally like find out why you want it. just my opinion.:33:

I'd tend to agree. Fifteen inches is, based on what I've seen and know, is reaching the absolute maximum limit of human potential, and even that is probably 1 in 100,000,000 guys, or even less (meaning there's about a total of 60 or less in the world). So the fact that this is important to you seems to suggest something else is at work here -- i.e. body image dissatisfaction -- and that a 15" penis is really just a symbol of something else. Of course, you might be joking with all of us, but if you aren't I'd consider seirously what a bigger dick would mean for you.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude said:
If that's not ironic, I don't know what is! :biggrin1:

I have no idea what was ironic about that, but okay.

You're missing the point, Amherst. Even if there were thousands of guys that size, there is no known way to GROW a penis to that size. If you're not born with it, you're shit out of luck. If I wished I could turn into a giant onion with all my heart, it would not matter if a 160 lb onion existed or not, just that I could never become one. The only solution would be to adjust my view, not my body.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
madame_zora said:
I have no idea what was ironic about that, but okay.

You're missing the point, Amherst. Even if there were thousands of guys that size, there is no known way to GROW a penis to that size. If you're not born with it, you're shit out of luck. If I wished I could turn into a giant onion with all my heart, it would not matter if a 160 lb onion existed or not, just that I could never become one. The only solution would be to adjust my view, not my body.

I think we're actually saying the same thing in different ways. You are right -- enhancing one's penis to such proportions is simply impossible for someone to do ... and mother nature herself rarely gives someone such a massive dick, so why would anyone even want it? That is, unless, that desire for a ridiculous cock is a guise for a deeper psychological desire or uncertainty. Certainly, it is indicative of the over-value placed on penis size. Personally, I'd rather take the time that would be spent trying to gain a 1/2" of penis, and try to lose a 1/2" of waistline -- the ultimate health and self-esteem benefits would be more important, and more forthcoming!

And, as I said, I have no idea what one would do with a 15" penis beyond petition for it to have its own congressional representation.