12 inches - full of shit

SL65///AMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I dont consider it a move of class to provide photos of my dink on the internet.. Then again Im not claiming to have 12 inches.

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung Muscle said:
Ummmm, you've been part of this board for five months. That's a newbie to me, not an Established member. Some folks feel this IS a hook-up board, and it's not up to you to define its purpose.

I think a 7 inch cock is large -- you don't need 10 to be considered hung in my book. Hence, no reason to lie. .....

this is my cock and I'm stickin' to it !
(like I had a choice!)
a4.jpg

see we've become very attached to each other!:rolleyes:

Remenissions

Experimental Member
Media
I think a lot of guys here are insecure and full of shit but that doesn't mean all aren't gifted penis-wise lol.
I'm willing to admit that my penis is only 5.5 inches long despite being very thick.
I guess we all have our physical and mental talents...mine just isn't penis-length!

SL65///AMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remenissions said:
I think a lot of guys here are insecure and full of shit but that doesn't mean all aren't gifted penis-wise lol.
I'm willing to admit that my penis is only 5.5 inches long despite being very thick.
I guess we all have our physical and mental talents...mine just isn't penis-length!
Some girls prefer thicker as opposed to longer..

sammyk64

Just Browsing
Media
The national average is 5 inches. It used to be 6 1/2, so that should tell you something about the effects of global warming or breathing toxic waste. lol This article I read also stated that the male, due to ego, has the tendency to over exagerate when it comes to their member. Out of 100 males that took part in this survey, 45% were 5" or under, 35% were 5 1/4" - 8, 15% were 8 1/4" - 10", and only 5% measure over that. Not even one out of 100 males measured larger than 12". I found this to be strange due to the fact that so many men claim of being "HUNG". If 7 1/2" with your finger in your bum is hung, then my boyfriend is the Sears Tower. He is 14 3/4" X 3 1/2", and extremely embarrased about being so big. He will not shower at the gym, because of his manhood. In order to hide it in his pants, he has a sling (not a jockstrap) that his penis is inserted into, and it then is straped up & around his waist. He won't wear boxers because of this, but I don't like them anyways. He has tried going comando, and that worked a little until not thinking one day, he went outside in a pair of shorts. Gave the entire community a shot of the one-eyed weasle. (just while he walked down the sidewalk, and then came back when he realized the neighbor lady ran screaming)lol Personally, I think it's the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. Not just because it's so big, but because it's perfectly shaped, and doesn't have that weird bend or curve in it. If you have a large+++ cock, don't be ashamed of it. Share the love. If you don't, but claim you do, then shut the f**k up until you grow a huge one.

That's just my take on the situation.

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well,
I know this is a support group but I have to warn you I am not about to say anything suppotive about this subject. What a dumb-ass thing to discuss when its obvious that you have to discern everyone individually. Of course some people lie but you don't paint everyone with the same brush because of a few liars.
Its simply a random act of insanity to decide that someone is automatically a liar because they don't fit your idea of what is possible. One of the interesting things about living in a literate society is that illiterates (people who can't read) are automatically assumed to be stupid. In most cases nothing could be further from the truth, its usually an issue of circumstances rather than stupidity. But the other extreme about a literate society is really stupid. That is the assumption that just because someone recorded the information it is automatically true. I mean liars are just as effective on paper as they are speaking. and Errors happen all the time. So the biggest dick in the world is measured at 13.5 inches (by the way I would love to know who recorded that bit of info and where and when). Yet If every man in the world hasn't stepped up and measured it can hardly be considered completely true. By the way for all you youngsters who did not grow up in the era of John Holmes he measured out at 14 inches not 12 inches and that is documented.
Not everyone is a show off, while I admire the guys who do show their dicks off my experience is that the majority of guys I have met with truly big cocks (12+) are very private about them for many reasons. Some are self-conscious, some don't want to be labeled as "That guy with the huge dick". Some are even scadolous enough to enjoy the idea that only thier lovers truly know how big they really are. But I personally think for most they don't want the attention because they want to be defined as the man they are and not the dick they have.
I am here to say that the monster dicks are out there. I have seen them, I have measured them, and yes I have been fucked by them too!
I get so tired of this complete nonsense of assuming that you can define everyone with no real facts! Get a clue or stand back a let those who have one talk. next subject

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sammy, I don't know where you got your figures, but they're waaaaaaaay off. Over 9" is about 1.5 percent of the population, and there are no figures at all ANYWHERE as to how few are over 12"! Probably close to one in a million, literally.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KidBrown said:
I should come clean to you guys since my ruse has been going on long enough.

I actually have a dick that you could easily put through the eye of a sewing needle. My lovers use it to pick their teeth after eating corn on the cob. The seven inch claim was a fraud, I'm actually seven nanometers. Gamma rays are longer than my penis.

Sorry again.

-KidBrown.

PS: See, now doesn't everyone feel better? Now there's no more need for lies because everyone in the world is bigger than I am, so nobody should be ashamed anymore. Woo hoo !!!
I love you.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
kudo451 said:
By the way for all you youngsters who did not grow up in the era of John Holmes he measured out at 14 inches not 12 inches and that is documented.
uh, try 10" - that was the only confirmed and reliable measurement made of holmes' dick. if by "documented" you mean media hype, it's "documented" that his dick was anything up to 18" long. :rolleyes:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dr Rock said:
uh, try 10" - that was the only confirmed and reliable measurement made of holmes' dick. if by "documented" you mean media hype, it's "documented" that his dick was anything up to 18" long. :rolleyes:

*sticks his hand down Dr. Rocks trousers*

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sammyk64 said:
The national average is 5 inches. It used to be 6 1/2, so that should tell you something about the effects of global warming or breathing toxic waste. lol

I wonder if surveys actually underestimate erect size, because I thought you guys vary in the degree of your erection. Or that guys, depending on how much stimulation or arousal they're receiving, will find their dicks extending, for example, 94% fully hard, or 98.5% hard, or even 100.2% erect.

I thought this was a question really worth asking when it came to one survey done by a condom manufacturer, which measured college kids on springbreak at a testing booth set up somewhere on a beach in central America or wherever. I would think distractions, embarrassment and lack of proper or enough excitation would really have marred the accuracy of that company's results.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
deewil said:
I wonder if surveys actually underestimate erect size, because I thought you guys vary in the degree of your erection. Or that guys, depending on how much stimulation or arousal they're receiving, will find their dicks extending, for example, 94% fully hard, or 98.5% hard, or even 100.2% erect.

I thought this was a question really worth asking when it came to one survey done by a condom manufacturer, which measured college kids on springbreak at a testing booth set up somewhere on a beach in central America or wherever. I would think distractions, embarrassment and lack of proper or enough excitation would really have marred the accuracy of that company's results.

OR ALCOHOL :D