Lookin4VHungOrMuscly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
evening guys! Hope you’re all well.

Mostly here for some horny sleazy fun whether this be on Skype, Gruveo, phonesex or in person. I love manly/blokey/laddy guys with a deep voice, cocky/confident attitude and either muscles or a big willy ;) age, race, sexual orientation are all good (I do have a thing for straight guys though :p) and I’m always discreet about things.
I’m a redhead bottom with a proper tight hole, slightly chubby body (bit of a belly but well proportioned) and a good mouth for those muscles and big knobs ;) hmu guys don’t be shy!

evening guys! Hope you’re all well.

Mostly here for some horny sleazy fun whether this be on Skype, Gruveo, phonesex or in person. I love manly/blokey/laddy guys with a deep voice, cocky/confident attitude and either muscles or a big willy ;) age, race, sexual orientation are all good (I do have a thing for straight guys though :p) and I’m always discreet about things.
I’m a redhead bottom with a proper tight hole, slightly chubby body (bit of a belly but well proportioned) and a good mouth for those muscles and big knobs ;) hmu guys don’t be shy!
Sound like my kind of guy. Hope to chat. Curious dad here. Little extra weight.

Reactions: Gj816