Age of parents at birth?

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
Although I realize that there is little that correlates with penis size in general, after reading a few posts here I'm curious as to whether your parents' age when you were born has anything to do with penis size? Guys who were born when their parents were older it seems got less testosterone in the womb and might end up less endowed. I realize this is probably just an empty theory, but does it make sense to anyone else?

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
wtf? dude a lot of the questions being asked lately are rather personal

A little hostile there aren't we?

The best solution, if you think it is too personal, is to not answer it. :wink:

Like I said, there isn't any reason this would make sense, just an inquiry if it seems to be the case to anyone.

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My parents were 42 and 48 when I was born. My endowment is fine, I'm 7 inches.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mom was 36, and dad was 38.
I'm a girl with small boobies, and a high sex drive where does that fit on your spectrum.

No offense but that is about the stupidest theory on cock size and heredity/genetics yet. :tongue: :tongue:

Although I realize that there is little that correlates with penis size in general, after reading a few posts here I'm curious as to whether your parents' age when you were born has anything to do with penis size? Guys who were born when their parents were older it seems got less testosterone in the womb and might end up less endowed. I realize this is probably just an empty theory, but does it make sense to anyone else? NO!

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wtf? dude a lot of the questions being asked lately are rather personal

Asking how old your parents were when you were born is "rather personal"? And this is from the guy who has his pic and sexual orientation up for the world to see? WTF?

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
No offense but that is about the stupidest theory on cock size and heredity/genetics yet. :tongue: :tongue:

Well, there is a reason I brought it up, and there is some basis behind it. A lot of traits are determined by the amount of testosterone the mother produced while pregnant. For example, guys with longer fourth fingers than index fingers experienced more testosterone while in the womb and are thus more likely to be good at sports and music. At the same time, according to Psychology Today, people who experienced this great amount of testosterone in the womb are more likely to be gay.

That being said, the question is more a matter of whether testosterone levels vary in the mother as she gets older. In another thread someone commented that perhaps because his mother was taking estrogen pills while pregnant his penis ended up being shorter. And it would stand to reason that younger mothers would be producing more hormones in general.

So no, this was not just some theory on a whim. I had a reason for bringing it up.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but women's hormones are all over the flippin' place.

they don't start at point A & calmly descend to point B in an orderly manner!

goldiron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I realize that there is little that correlates with penis size in general, after reading a few posts here I'm curious as to whether your parents' age when you were born has anything to do with penis size? Guys who were born when their parents were older it seems got less testosterone in the womb and might end up less endowed. I realize this is probably just an empty theory, but does it make sense to anyone else?

Father 39
Mother 36