Same here. I think his boyfriend has something to do with it: I think they were just fuck-buddies before, but judging by their Insta, they seem to be getting more serious. Though I’ve got to say, his boyfriend is cute; I’d love to watch them fuck!I used to be a member of his OnlyFans. He posted quite a bit and then suddenly dropped to 1 post/month and then ??? Now, I'm saving money!! Too bad because he was a hot little guy!
Has been removed due to DMCA request
Amazing!Here's a Mega link with everything i have about alex, there's actually 691 photos/videos so have fun !
2.95 GB folder on MEGA
hey, can you re-upload?Here's a Mega link with everything i have about alex, there's actually 691 photos/videos so have fun !
2.95 GB folder on MEGA
To the left there should be a drop-down menu. You can select the folder with "Videos" thru that.only img , no vids
Awesome collection, Thanks for that. He looks like such a hot bottom, and that is actually coming from a bottom lol. I just wish there were more out there of him having actual sex with someone, think Ive come across a total of maybe three.To the left there should be a drop-down menu. You can select the folder with "Videos" thru that.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.