Alexander Lincoln

rebelloth

Sexy Member
Media
Well put, my friend. Apart from giving the right endings to the main relationships, they also did well on the small things like making Henry, not Mark, the man of the match as well as leaving it ambiguous but hopeful that the B team would not be disbanded.

I wish Warren's character were handled better though, both throughout the film and with his resolution. He really had no redeeming qualities apart from being attractive and just being a regularly crappy partner rather than an overtly abusive and evil one. It did not make sense why Mark fell for him so easily when they were not shown bonding on an emotional level and Mark was surrounded by other attractive guys who were single and presumably had more in common with him. Warren also got off too lightly at the end. While he was shown to be heartbroken about Mark not taking him back, his 'second choice' partner still forgave his infidelity and took him back. I wish they gave him more layers and added more sweet moments between him and Mark that were not purely physical so the central conflict was more engaging.

Still a good movie though. I do not like romance films at all but enjoyed this entire film.
I couldn't agree more. I don't understand how Mark carried basically all of the blame in the eyes of the teammates and also John's. I think Warren should've suffered more after everything but at least I can imagine he's gonna have a very miserable life always remembering that Christmas holiday and how he lost someone that he loved because of his own inaction and opportunism. I also agree with the other comment about the hotel room scene. I mean, it was THE sex scene of the movie so it should've been a little more raw and lustful, which didn't really happen mostly because of the soundtrack. Also, the scene could've been more explicit in my opinion (like some scenes from Freier Fall, another movie), but it was good nonetheless - probably because of the chemistry between the two actors throughout the entire movie. And I also didn't like how Mark semeed to "move on" at the very end. I think that since he couldn't end up with Warren (and I confess that I wanted that to happen although I don't really see how), he at least should've patched things up with Rich or just end up alone to work on himself. Anyway, lots of thoughts It's been a week and I can't stop thinking about this movie.

Thunder2022

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I couldn't agree more. I don't understand how Mark carried basically all of the blame in the eyes of the teammates and also John's. I think Warren should've suffered more after everything but at least I can imagine he's gonna have a very miserable life always remembering that Christmas holiday and how he lost someone that he loved because of his own inaction and opportunism. I also agree with the other comment about the hotel room scene. I mean, it was THE sex scene of the movie so it should've been a little more raw and lustful, which didn't really happen mostly because of the soundtrack. Also, the scene could've been more explicit in my opinion (like some scenes from Freier Fall, another movie), but it was good nonetheless - probably because of the chemistry between the two actors throughout the entire movie. And I also didn't like how Mark semeed to "move on" at the very end. I think that since he couldn't end up with Warren (and I confess that I wanted that to happen although I don't really see how), he at least should've patched things up with Rich or just end up alone to work on himself. Anyway, lots of thoughts It's been a week and I can't stop thinking about this movie.
I have watched the movie. I had some many feelings abaut it. I think mark wasnt so in love as warren was, otherwise he would have accepted his apologies

Reactions: Beegun84

jnssn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: PopularTongue

notwell556

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, big thank you!!!
Second... is there any chance can you upload it to drive or something like that!? I've been searching desperately for an HD copy or something, but no luck so far... :(
This one is HD with eng sub

Одноклассники

whteverucalled777

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
just saw "in from the side" movie, stupid ending and too much useless slowmotion scene lol but the cinematography and soundtrack are brilliant. both lincoln and king are great actor, i thought they were gay tho (not sure what Alexander king sexuality is) and Lincoln bi (not sure if that's true). i think lincoln had gf name shar holliday? and king used to posted his gf I believe then he removed it all. Are these considered as queerbaiting? since they play gay character but irl they had gf and won't tell publicly+ lincoln said don't care about label? it's pretty "straight" move to said that

Reactions: DietSnapple

GKyleG

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just saw "in from the side" movie, stupid ending and too much useless slowmotion scene lol but the cinematography and soundtrack are brilliant. both lincoln and king are great actor, i thought they were gay tho (not sure what Alexander king sexuality is) and Lincoln bi (not sure if that's true). i think lincoln had gf name shar holliday? and king used to posted his gf I believe then he removed it all. Are these considered as queerbaiting? since they play gay character but irl they had gf and won't tell publicly+ lincoln said don't care about label? it's pretty "straight" move to said that
Alexander lincoln is bi

Attachments

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alexander lincoln is bi

Sounds like he's bisexual to me but at the end of the day, I don't think it's appropriate tweeting anyone and demanding to know what their sexuality is.

Did no-one learn anything from what happened with Kit Connor?

BIueOcean4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like he's bisexual to me but at the end of the day, I don't think it's appropriate tweeting anyone and demanding to know what their sexuality is.

Did no-one learn anything from what happened with Kit Connor?
They’ll never learn…people are too invasive nowadays and think they are entitled to know details about people’s personal life just because they’re public figures