biegeparlay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So yesterday I finally got the routine down to wear the stretcher at work. I’m 6.5” uncut so the foreskin has been an issue.
Once I figured out how to do leave it own without any pain, I went 2 hours without taking it off. Walked around fine around coworkers and did some labor around the work place.

I’m aware this is a years long process. So I’ll only do once a month progress to see any results.

oh there was a bulge along my waist. I had to keep pulling my shirt down to hide it.

biegeparlay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it’s been roughly 3 years since this post. The stretching has been very spotty at best. Bpel the measurement is now at 7.5”. 20cm to get more fine tuning.

The past month or so, I’ve been much more aggressive on the stretching. So hopefully there will be more growth in the future.

Robbie128

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it’s been roughly 3 years since this post. The stretching has been very spotty at best. Bpel the measurement is now at 7.5”. 20cm to get more fine tuning.

The past month or so, I’ve been much more aggressive on the stretching. So hopefully there will be more growth in the future.
I started using the penimaster pro traction device at the end of 2015. The same results pretty much. Nearly a year intensive. 5 or 6 hrs a day (an hour then rest) reached 7.5 inches with some increased girth, 5.7-5.8 up from 5.5-5.6.
I'd also started at 6.5 inches.

Since then I have been one year or thereabouts doing traction and a year off and do regular short pump sessions.
Maximum measurement was 7.8 but it's settled down at 7.5 bpel.
I'm going to start doing traction again and hopefully. Keep up to at least 5 or 6 hours per day and increase the tension to as much as I can handle without too much discomfort because I really want to reach 8.

Saturni

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Han pasado aproximadamente 3 años desde esta publicación. El estiramiento ha sido, en el mejor de los casos, muy irregular. Bpel la medida ahora es de 7,5”. 20 cm para conseguir un ajuste más fino.

Durante el último mes, he sido mucho más agresivo con los estiramientos. Así que, con suerte, habrá más crecimiento en el futuro.
amigo, y en el crecimiento de la flacidez ¿cuanto aumentaste?