alternative to circumcision

B_Trues

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Darn, my ignorant thieving mother, i don't know how to stop myself from wanting to hate her so badly. I want part of my life back!
don't circumcise!!!

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
leedsuncut, you were horny at age 12?:biggrin:

Yup! I had my first real cum when I was 12, and was hooked. :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Foreskin, so no need for lube. So, anytime, anywhere...! Even on a train, when I was alone.

But I'm getting off-topic. Now, back to the pro-and anti-circ venom.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm going to get my infants some genital piercings and tattoos, and it's my personal choice!

something like that?
If I had a son, I most certainly would start out with the "full-sleeve" tattoos, and an arc of piercings over each eyebrow and through the septum. A prince albert would be good, too.

Well my culture, religion, family traditions, personal prefrences, etc say that we remove the left earlobe so i guess that is ok too.
Your culture, religion, family traditions, and personal preferences are WIMPS! I say take the whole ear off! Take 'em both. Why not a couple of fingers while you are at it?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Darn, my ignorant thieving mother, i don't know how to stop myself from wanting to hate her so badly. I want part of my life back! // don't circumcise!!!
I'm not sure if you're serious but in case you are: you shouldn't hate your mother for cutting you. The futilationists are proffering a lot of bad information. Good people can make bad decisions if based upon bad information.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if you're serious but in case you are: you shouldn't hate your mother for cutting you. The futilationists are proffering a lot of bad information. Good people can make bad decisions if based upon bad information.
and 20 years ago i doubt there was the information .
now we can just log on & google.
then she only had the word of a doc that this was the best idea.

and if EVERYONE else is doing soething, some people just never question it as being right.

i'd resent though.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup! I had my first real cum when I was 12, and was hooked. :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Foreskin, so no need for lube. So, anytime, anywhere...! Even on a train, when I was alone.

But I'm getting off-topic. Now, back to the pro-and anti-circ venom.

Cut guys just don't understand the convenience of a foreskin. Since I've started restoring, lube has become a thing of the past while wanking. It was so messy!

Like you say, it doesn't matter where you are, you can just whip it out and go for it.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
and 20 years ago i doubt there was the information .
now we can just log on & google.
Doesn't help with some people. I know why and I don't know why. People will purposely not look for information.

My mom isn't helping my nephews forty-five years on.

You can't hide it anymore. A ten year old can google the gist of it in twenty minutes. People think I'm pissy. Wait until the next generation of skinned dicks is my age.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Doesn't help with some people. I know why and I don't know why. People will purposely not look for information.

My mom isn't helping my nephews forty-five years on.

You can't hide it anymore. A ten year old can google the gist of it in twenty minutes. People think I'm pissy. Wait until the next generation of skinned dicks is my age.

Hug?

You so bring the pissy man-bitch out of me.

In a good way.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Link

I just saw this article in the NYT.

The HIV rate in Mexico is half that of the USA. I'm not sure what the circ rate is there but I think only the upper class cut on a regular basis. What was interesting about the article is that roughly 50% of infections are due to migrant workers coming back from the US.

What's sad is there's a lot of denial about HIV in Mexico.

Nonetheless, I think this once again proves circumcision is more prevalent in countries that cut than in countries that don't.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Circumcision is already bad enough, why would you want an alternative??? Its just strange to me.

Circumcision is just mutilation of the penis and scarred the penis for life. Unless its deem medically necessary like you know an appendicitis, why would you want to go underneath the knife?

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Have any of you anti-circ guys ever wondered why your parents had you circumcised. Maybe the reason was because your father didn't want you to experience that smelly, smegma laden foreskin that was an embarrasment to him and was repulsive to your mother. :confused:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have any of you anti-circ guys ever wondered why your parents had you circumcised. Maybe the reason was because your father didn't want you to experience that smelly, smegma laden foreskin that was an embarrasment to him and was repulsive to your mother. :confused:

i've never experienced that, but i have experienced the nastiness under a man's balls or between his balls and his cock if he doesn't clean himself. and bad breath if he doesn't brush his teeth. smelly armpits, etc.

it's called HYGEINE. it takes 3 seconds to clean.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've never experienced that, but i have experienced the nastiness under a man's balls or between his balls and his cock if he doesn't clean himself. and bad breath if he doesn't brush his teeth. smelly armpits, etc.

it's called HYGEINE. it takes 3 seconds to clean.

Be a doll and tell me privately next time, OK??:mad:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what an ignorant little fuckwad you are :smile:

hello! i'm an english woman.
i've lots of slutty experience with uncut wangs. all of then clean!
never yet met the man who didn't like his skin & couldn't figure out how to wash it.

i'm sorry but if you rely on your snipped status as an alternative to...well...washing it *shudder* no woman in her right mind would go near you.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
STYLYUNG, it appears that you've assumed that the "anti-circ guys" are cut. Oh, and you're assuming that they're male. As for their parents, you're assuming they put much thought into it back in the 1950s or thereabout.

Do you think?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
English also and by far the majority of cocks I've seen were uncut, I have yet to encounter smegma or a smelly cock. For the guy whose father had this repulsive smeg wad cock perhaps he could have invested in a bar of soap?