Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

lusoluso2000

Sexy Member
Media
Like most American males, I was circumcised at birth. I'm not happy with it. What's weird is that my parents are from Europe and their is not history of circumcision in my family. I don't see any reason to circumcise, as long as you keep it clean you don't have much to worry about. I have looked at foreskin restoration and am about to try it. This wouldn't be such a big deal to me but I plan to move to Europe soon. If I new I was going to stay in America, I don't think I would care. But now I come to find out that a lot of my friends are uncirc. which makes me feel even worse, I feel now that I am missing something. All I know is that I won't do that to my kids, I'll let them decide when they're older.

tyke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A few questions for guys who were circumcised in adult years.

Did you have any say in how much of the foreskin would be removed & if the frenulum would be removed as well?

Was the scar line position an option as well?

Would a lower scar line mean less chance of the frenulum being removed?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few questions for guys who were circumcised in adult years.

Did you have any say in how much of the foreskin would be removed & if the frenulum would be removed as well?

Was the scar line position an option as well?

Would a lower scar line mean less chance of the frenulum being removed?

All of your questions really depend upon how sympathetic the surgeon is. The only way for a doctor to know what you want is to get an erection and draw lines with a magic marker so that he can see.

I've heard of some guys whose surgeons were perfectly understanding and others who just cut off what they wanted.

Remember, there's no going back once it's done.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About the frenulum: a typical circumcision means saying goodbye to it. I've only heard of one or two circs that retained the frenulum and they were done in Germany.

gordonlee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As for sensitivity, I've never had any complaints... feels great to me. I wonder how a guy would know that he's been desensitized by having his glans more exposed, if he's always been that way?

That is a great point you bring up. I think many (most) guys who are cut (like myself) really have no idea of what they are missing, so ignorance is bliss. I've had a bunch of sexual encounters with uncut guys and it's so obvious that they have some many more ways of receiving sexual pleasure due to the fact that they are uncut.

I do feel sorry for those who were cut as babies - however, I don't think you should see yourself as deficient in anyway.

Well, I do see myself as deficient, having been cut as an infant. It's as if the color receptors were removed from my eyes and I could only see in black and white. Wouldn't anyone so maimed see themselves as deficient if they knew everyone else could see in color?

I have looked at foreskin restoration and am about to try it.

Me too - manual tugging at first - I don't know if I could bear wearing one of those devices all day, but if that's what it's gonna take, I'll do it!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Circs done in UK usually retain the fren as well.
If that's true then circ's are done quite differently than in USA. The frenulum intersects with the frenar band and (in USA) the frenar band is usually excised by circumcision. Cutting w/o removing the frenar band would be a very minimal cut. Such a cut would look "uncut" since the skin would cover quite a bit of the glans.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If that's true then circ's are done quite differently than in USA. The frenulum intersects with the frenar band and (in USA) the frenar band is usually excised by circumcision. Cutting w/o removing the frenar band would be a very minimal cut. Such a cut would look "uncut" since the skin would cover quite a bit of the glans.

I don't think circumcisions are done any different in the UK. My frenulum was completely removed when I was circumcised. As mine was attached to my foreskin, I think it would have been very difficult to remove my foreskin without removing the frenulum.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's a few pictures of a robust frenulum. You may have a little strip of skin remaining after circ, but it is impossible to leave a full frenulum because the foreskin transitions into the frenular delta (or vice versa). Sometimes the frenulum is completely ablated as in the last picture.

Attachments

Rood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a few pictures of a robust frenulum. You may have a little strip of skin remaining after circ, but it is impossible to leave a full frenulum because the foreskin transitions into the frenular delta (or vice versa). Sometimes the frenulum is completely ablated as in the last picture.

Thanks, dxjnorto, for the splendidly clear photos, which demonstrate clearly the loss of the highly sensitive frenum and the unfortunate scarring prompted by circumcision. No matter how impressive it may seem, a circumcised penis can never be any other than compromised.

In truth, the term "foreskin" is an unfortunate misnomer, as the essence of the prepuce does not lodge in the outer skin, which is merely a continuation of ordinary shaft skin, but in the inner preputial region, which is comprised of specialized mucosal tissue and of Taylor's ridged bands, which encircle the inner lips of the preputial opening, and which attach themselves to the frenum. The inner preputial region includes the most sensitive nerves in the human body.

Circumcision always removes these highly specialized tissues, which action fatally and forever compromise a fellow's dynamic sexual relationship with himself and with his sexual partner(s), whether they be male or female. Circumcised men frequently learn to deny this truth, averring that they experience only pleasure, but a mutilated penis can only function in half-measure. We may learn to make do, but we should never fool ourselves. A mutilated penis is a mutilated penis.

Rood

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pardon my medical ignorance or lack of understanding of the foreskin, but why can they not remove more of the shaft skin lower on the penis to preserve the foreskin and frenum as opposed to remove the more senstive tissue? Would it not be possible to then lay the foreskin flat and taught on the shaft?

I love the look of my cut cock, but if they can preserve the most sensitive parts for us to have fun with... who WOULDN'T want that! :biggrin1:

aussieguy88

Experimental Member
Media
I'm an 18 year old aussie teen and love being uncut. I can jack of without lube and whenever I want a taste of cut life, I just pull it back and leave it like that for a while. (Feels great swinging in satin boxers against the sensitive head...)

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am cut. I didn't know that I was cut until I was 22! Is that odd or what.
It's actually because there were so many bad diagrams of the male reproductive system.
Why was I cut? My mother was a nurse that was given biased information when she was going through college in the 70s. The 1970s, in the US, was when 90-100% of the population was cut whether or whether not the parents warranted it. Well, she had me done as a baby so that I wouldn't get UTI, a rare thing that occurs in male children. Usually it goes away by itself and breast feeding prevents it.
I, funny enough, got an infection in my bladder! And even more, I got an infection from the circumcision. And it doesn't stop there. I was cut so tight that it didn't leave room for me to grow during puberty. It would hurt whenever I had an erection. So, I tried not to think of girls too much. huhu..What was worse was that my mother was sadistic and she would tell me that she would cut off my penis...Good old mom. So, when I needed help I didn't seek it because I thought my mother would make me get my penis cut off! I was afraid.
So when I took a college course on Health. I found out that I was not a "complete man". It drastically changed my view of my mother, which I don't have a relationship with and the circumcision thing.
I think that if an individual is so certain that they thing they need a circumcision, understand that there are risks and expectations may not go as planned, but also I sympathize with that. If you are desperate to do it, do it. It is your religion, have it done by your choice. I understand.
As for children and infants that don't need it, as they are healthy as they are, I am against it. It's the "it's their body, their right" repetitive thing. They should weigh the options on their own. After all, it's harder to bring back than to take away. And every man is different, so if you had a problem with yours, it's not like they'll have the same thing and outcome of their circumcision.
That said, I decided to restore a year and a half ago. It is completely covered when flaccid. I used a self invented device that allows me to restore an aesthetic frenulum, using a couple house hold items and putting them together. I might post how to do it if you guys want. Anyway, I'm hoping to gain four more inches so that it will be covered, even when erect. I have noticed that there is a significant increase of sexual feelings. It IS more sensitive under the conditioning of the skin, I don't care what doctors have said.
So, as a final note. I want you guys to be happy with your body. Never mind how others think. Hopefully you have the right mindset to research these medical claims that are for and against circumcision. Peace!

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am so, so, so, so, so, so, SO glad I'm circumcised, and my kids will be circumcised and I'd rather die than have it any other way.

But to each his own.