Amateur having fun with way more cock than she can handle

istro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been trying to find a source for this clip for a couple of days now:

Huge BBC Sucked by ex-Gf - xHamster.com

Did some image and title searches, all my usual tricks, but I couldn't turn up any more than what's in that clip, and I can usually find anything.

She's got her mouth open all the way and she's not even getting halfway down on the guy. The best part is the girl's "sure, why not?" attitude about sucking this huge dick she can't swallow. I'd guess she's an amateur, or at least the clip has a very amateurish feel. Not a fan of the hard rock soundtrack, but everything else about this is super fun, and I'm hoping there's more out there somewhere (there's got to be!).

I was able to find that the clip had been posted on this board before, so I joined hoping someone out there has a clue to where it came from, or knows if the chick has done any more videos. Any help is appreciated!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

istro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girl looks and sounds just like a girl I went to high school with, but I can't tell for sure.

She looks like a half dozen girls I've known over the years. That's part of the reason I dig the clip: she just looks like she's maybe the second or third hottest waitress at a Denny's and, sure, she'll blow some guy on camera for you. Sounds fun.

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome video.

Whoever put that music in there should be shot

69er

Experimental Member
Media
They are a white couple from Florida on Adult Friend Finder who swing, or at least they were a couple of years ago. Can't remember their handle though. You should be able to find them on a search at the site if they are still active. There were a couple of vids with this huge cock they had back then.

Last edited:

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tiger's ex wife

Reggie Bush and Kanye West have the eye.

Lovely couple.

Equally lovely couple.

Wedding.
Another wedding.

He looks kind of effeminate, but she's conventionally attractive.

I was gonna post more, but I got distracted by Holocaust deniers. Wow. I shouldn't be surprised that a Google search inspired by one bigot would lead me to others.
Hmm...

In all respect, few googled pictures are not a real life.

As per my observations (UK South West, West Midlands and Surrey) I must say Diesel9 is right actually. If you see a white woman with a black man she is usually (almost always) very unattractive (fat, ugly, hair loss) - often from the lowest social class. White trash.

You can also see a young black male with a white female as old as the hills. Unattractive with her skin damaged form cigarettes or alcohol. Believe me if such woman tries to speak with you, you would throw your wallet her direction and quickly run away.

But such seemingly strange dating makes perfect sense.

As nobody wants that kind of women they had to significantly decrease their standards. Those women have only two options. Either being with a black guy - or being alone.

The situation with the black males is different. It seems that relationships with white women (no matter how ugly these women are) increase black mens low self esteem. The "quality" (genetics) of such women is not important to them, it is the colour of the skin.

Yep - racism.

Because (although it is not politically correct to say it out loud) the fact is that colour of the skin is a sign of a social status.

I am not gonna discuss here whether it is right or wrong but that's just how it (at the moment) is.

As black males are constantly failing in achieving better social status (I mean achieving it by their own faculties) the only way for them to feel better about themselves is, 'voila' dating (and showing off) somebody with a higher social status than is their own.

Yep - white female.

The fact that there is very often nothing to show - well, they are missing it.

Ugly, disgusting, overly fat or unhealthy skinny - that doesn't matter.

Generally, black males are so desperate that they would do just about anything just to boost up their egos a little bit.

The only human beings equally desperate are - voila again
- either some unfortunate white females who were not lucky enough and simply are that non-attractive way, or
- some lazy white trash who regularly damage their own bodies because of their incapabilities to use their brain

Both these cases are a reflection of a poor DNA.

But blacks do not mind. Within the black community the colour of the skin counts more than anything else.

Basically, it is all about demand, supply, preference and evolution.

Everybody want a successful and capable partner as it increases possibility of having successful children. In difficult times such children survive, can make other children an so on.
Unsuccessful individuals die. Game over - no kids. So this is clear.

The theory:
Whites prefer white partners - because whites are generally from the more successful/wealthier part of the society and that means that the chance to find a successful partner within this community is higher comparing to e.g. black community.

Whites do not prefer blacks - because blacks are generally from the non-successful / poor part of the society and chances to find a successful partner in this community is lower.

Blacks prefer whites - for the same reason why whites prefer whites.

Conclusion:

Blacks would date (and in fact do date) virtually anyone from the white community. They generally have no other criteria but skin colour. Technically they are racists - exactly as anybody else, because they subconsciously know that coming from a white environment means potential success and higher living standard rather then coming from a black / gheto environment.

White females prefer white males because of exactly the same reasons why black do and would date a black guy only if they know that nobody white is interesting in them. Because they subconsciously know that coming from a black / ghetto environment means potential unsuccess and low living standards.

That's it. The law of the nature at its best.

This is a logical explanation why black males recycle white trash which is being scorned even by their own white community. Because this is the best what black males can have.

Regards,
MC.

PS: This is my personal and therefore subjective opinion which means that I might be wrong. Also it is only natural that you can find some exceptions (I mean the google pictures you pasted). But these just confirm the general rule.

PS2: Apologies for my poor English

istro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are a white couple from Florida on Adult Friend Finder who swing, or at least they were a couple of years ago. Can't remember their handle though. You should be able to find them on a search at the site if they are still active. There were a couple of vids with this huge cock they had back then.

Finally, a lead. Thanks! I scanned through the FL couples with videos and nothing jumped out at me, but hopefully someone knows another detail or two that can help narrow it down.

69er

Experimental Member
Media
Finally, a lead. Thanks! I scanned through the FL couples with videos and nothing jumped out at me, but hopefully someone knows another detail or two that can help narrow it down.

Bummer. They were definitely in Florida but that was 2011-2012. Good luck on the search. It was definitely from them though.