Anal/Prostate Orgasms from being Fucked

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I'm on top riding a guy and we have the right angle, it sends fireworks through my body and i'll usually cum hands free from the stimulation. I mean, it's a whole body shaking, convulsing experience if it's just right.

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve had anal orgasms from getting fucked. Usually it happens when I’m on my back n getting fucked by a curved upward fat/long cock or just a big cock veiny cock. Oh I can’t touch my cock at all. I’m dripping n leaking precum all over from the intense hot experiences. Mmmmm Ive enjoyed them greatly as well as giving them

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the first time i came i was being fucked-- he was laying on his back i was on top riding his dick next thing i know i was shooting cum all over his stomach and chest--and for many years id cum while getting fucked so yes it can happen
That one of the best ways to get fucked and like you I always shoot my load hands free. Guys can look amazed as they see it fly and hit their chin and dribble on their nipples but dam good turn on for a hard fuck.
I've also cum off doing doggy but it always seems a waste not covering a guy but just squirting out into thin air.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd love to have either a prostate or an anal orgasm while getting fucked but definitely haven't found the right guy to get me there. LOL Closest I've gotten is using toys on myself. I can get up to where if feels like I'm about to crest, and then I get stuck. Can't get that release.

Reactions: P.J.9 and bijockfl

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's nothing better than laying on your back and jacking off while being fucked in the ass. I almost never have an actual prostate orgasm, but it sure helps to have a cock rubbing against it.
Done this before too, my legs up in the air, being fucked like a female and stroking my cock

5tarman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've recently started seeing a guy and he makes me cum hands free all the time..i've never had this happen before but something about him makes me cum like crazy. Almost every time we've had sex so far i've had very intense orgasms. Never had that with a toy before, i've tried haha. His dick is great and he knows how to use it so that helps.
We need to see the pics/vids of him fucking the cum out of you. ;):imp:

Reactions: P.J.9