Anal Sex: Before, During, and After.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where can you get poppers these days?

The local lingerie stores near us all sell them. You can also purchase them online. Our local stores sell them dirt cheap so we stick to that.

I've had an enema before during a doctor's visit, and I found that using it actually caused me painful cramping and discomfort. I can't imagine being in the mood to get fucked or to fuck someone if that is the result every time.

Jeff--what you describe sounds like you sent too much water up too far (or had the water pressure on a bit too high), which can cause cramping and for you to empty your upper bowel (north of your second hole). I used to have this problem when I was first learning how to prep.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had an enema before during a doctor's visit, and I found that using it actually caused me painful cramping and discomfort. I can't imagine being in the mood to get fucked or to fuck someone if that is the result every time.

I get the same thing with enemas...
:frown1:
I don't use them any longer for that reason.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wow, how many times have i seen this topic posted and every time it makes me cringe a little. yes clean sex is great sex and as a bottom (which i am 80% of the time) it's up to you to make sure you're clean. after all who wants to invite company into a dirty house right. (now comes the part where i get gross). if you need to douche so much then there's a problem. first i want to say that douching IS addicting and it will mess you up. you have glands in your anus that water is bad for plus your body will get to a state where you will have a hard time going without an enema. this is a proven fact. but why are you douching to begin with? is your ass leaving skid marks worse than a nascar race? if you feel like you need to clean out then you need to stop looking at your ass and look more at your mouth. because your diet is the key. if you eat properly then you poo like roses. try adding fiber to your diet. banana's work great or try using an over the counter food additive (fiber-sure works GREAT) your waste should never be to hard nor should it be so soft that it's leaving a trail like a csi suspect. both of these are indications your not eating right. a man should ingest 30-38 grams of fiber a day! also if you've been recently on antibiotics they could have killed some of your gut flora (healthy bacteria living in your intestines) this can affect the firmness of your waste. a good idea is to always finish off a round of antibiotics with some of those pro-biotic drinks. get's your guts back on track. none of this means that it's not ok to douche now and again. just not all the time. but just remember this. when you douche you clean out your rectum where anal sex primarily occurs. however if your a mess to the point where you need to douche then chances are the stuff in your small intestine is also rather soft. when you douche excess water will likely enter your intestine. once your rectum is clean you may think your done. however that excess water that got into your intestine will continue to soften material and later when your having sex that intestinal muscle may relax allowing excess watery waste to leak into your rectum during sex. thus causing a messy situation. i know some guys will swear by douching but i've been concentrating on my diet intake for almost 3 years now since i read of all this and it's never done me wrong yet.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

When I tried using water before I did not like it at all and it did seem pointless but I was going to use a plug and I wanted to see what it was like.

From what I've been told douching or enemas cause more harm than good and can take away the good bacteria that your body uses and needs.

I've also been told by doctors that if you use enemas or douche with water and do not use condoms how it increases your risk for HIV and other STDs.

While I'm not into anal sex my friends that are do not douche or use enemas since in their opinion it's pointless and as long as you eat enough fiber and you can go to the bathroom like normal.

You can also just space out your meals.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree,enemas and douching are pointless and dangerous.My wife and I have been analy active for 18 years,with her as the bottom.Proper diet and a shower work just fine.The few times she has had problems is when she has played with douching.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Shinato said it all.

Provided you empty your bowels everything should be fine. No need for flooding your rectum with large quantities of water to be clean - the body does a pretty good job of ensuring it is clean and you probably shouldn't interfere.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The bulb syringe is sufficient ftmp and any more than that is overkill. The issue of 2nd sphincter enemas is for the very kinky or the very huge partner.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... Douching and enemas make it easier for HIV and other STDs to be transmitted if you do not use condoms ...

Now, pardon me, this is really a silly statement.
What's the point in all this HIV-testing etc. if then you don't practice safe sex. In the US people keep testing their status as recommended (which feeds their voracious medical and pharmaceutical system "I love money, Jesus") but then fuck around without condoms (I have seen it with my eyes). No wonder there is an HIV epidemics.
Unless you are in a 120% sure monogamous relationship PROTECT YOURSELF!!!

MinScottsdale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a gay man who's been searching for the perfect man ass for over thirty years - I know more than a little about bottoms and their hygiene habits along with what works and what doesn't. First off, medically there is a huge difference between a quick light "rinse" enema where you're putting a few ounces of warm water into your lower colon and emptying it out immediately, and a deep cleansing enema or high colonic irrigation. HUGE difference. Most of the guys I've had over the years kept a show nozzle/douche attachment in their shower. A quick squirt and rinse to empty and they were good to go. While I love fucking a great man ass, I hate the smell of shit and pulling out a condom covered with it is about the biggest turn off I can imagine. I've been known to pull out, see the mess, walk into the bathroom, shower, and leave without saying a word for fear that if I did say anything I'd end up telling someone what kind of an inexperienced pig I thought they were! I realize that an occasional bit of fecal material may come in contact with a condom. I'm not talking about a miniscule bit of it - I'm talking about some guy who was dirty and knew it and yet in his drunken or drugged out state wanted to get fucked so badly he didn't bother to monitor the condition of his own body. That makes me furious when someone does such a thing to me.

On the flip side - a guy who's clean and careful can be a joy to make love with and I can spend many happy hours buried deep inside him banging that prostate until he's begging me to stop and still hoping I won't!

I do have a bit of a problem with smaller guys or asian men who want to have me fuck them and then cannot open large enough to take the circumference I happen to have. I'm about 6.5" around fully erect and it's fairly even from the head to near the base and then it gets about 1/2 inch thicker at the very bottom. I've met several men who in spite of a lot of foreplay and lube just could not get their body to open to take me and we tried for hours. I'm not into rape (unless as a fantasy scene my partner is into as well) so just forcing my way into them has never been appealing to me. I did that to a guy once in my youth when I was inexperienced and really horny and half drunk and ended up taking him to the ER and he had to have surgery to repair a fissure I created. He was not ready and I grabbed his hips and gave one very powerful thrust and forced the entire length of my penis into him in one deep thrust. He screamed and by the time I pulled out he was bleeding dark red blood. (Dark red is not good, lighter red is generally superficial blood vessels that have broke,but the dark red can be arterial or indicative of a serious injury) We tried packing him for a few minutes and the gauze 4x4's were quickly soaked thru and I was afraid he would loose serious amounts of blood, so I took him into the ER. Fortunately the attending in the ER was another gay man I knew and he managed to get the kid calmed down, admitted, and a proctology consult the next day. They dilated him and went in and sutured the tear and it healed in a few weeks. Scared the hell out of me, and I realized that the circumference a few had complained about could really do some damage if I wasn't careful about who I fucked and how I fucked them.

But for you guys who are larger than average - especially in terms of circumference rather than just length - when you're having anal sex with someone who's built small or unable to relax - DO NOT force your way in. You might not be as lucky as I was and actually do some serious damage and not be able to fix it in time...

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a really good thread because it opens up a topic that a lot of us take for granted. Anal sex is fun for all sexes if it is done in a healthy manner.

The clean aspect has a lot of things to it. One of the things that has not been mentioned and and that is kind of funny, is the size of the dick that you have. If you are going in deep you are bound to run into something. So, douching will not take care of that it is more of a digestive issue.

That is where diet comes into play. When I was tricking hard, which was usually on the weekends, I would make sure that I changed my diet to a high fiber one with low or no protein by Wednesday night. I would just eat fruit and light things to make sure that I did not have anything hanging around. For a long time this worked until I met a guy in Philly with 12".

He loved to go deep and stay there. We were having hard sex one day he got a little dirty, not a lot but it surprised both of us. He was cool about it and I was cool about it and we took our sex to the shower. However, since I would only see him on the weekends, I would make sure that I took an enema at least once on Friday before I saw him. I ate really light on the weekends too. However, the sex was worth it.

Like some of the poster pointed out, diet does have an important place in keeping your course clean.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I hope some of the female members who like getting it up the ass are reading this and taking notes... Ladies, if you want it up the ass, you ought to prep for it. This orifice needs a bit more prep than the average vag. Seeing shit on a condom will cause me to puke on you, and I won't apologize. Thanks!

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the site asspig.com has a whole thread on this. i use the shower shot from fort troff 18'" nozzle. a little in the am makes it good for the times when i'm asked to bend over..i take a little imodium when i clean out deeper. i've been told by my paramours that they like fucking me because they know i'll be clean. good luck easy does it

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just had a friend text me randomly this afternoon to confess it was hurting him and was asking for advice.

I feel like the details of anal sex are a huge unspoken truth that all gay men encounter but are too afraid to talk about.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just had a friend text me randomly this afternoon to confess it was hurting him and was asking for advice.

I feel like the details of anal sex are a huge unspoken truth that all gay men encounter but are too afraid to talk about.

You and I should form a Bottoms' Info Hotline hehehe. Pretty much 100% bottom nowadays, and I keep myself obsessively clean. Sometimes use a nice douche, and sometimes the manual finger method.