Aneros techniques

orly6666

Expert Member
Media
This is a copy and paste of my reply to another thread, it's the best i can do to help you.

About 10 years ago i went to sleep with my aneros helix in, and woke up several hours later having a full body super O, and had at least 30 more before I tired out, no ejaculating with any of them. Not sure the time frame for this as i didn't look at the time when it started, but I'm guessing 60 to 75 minutes.
Sadly I have never come even close to duplicating this again despite numerous attempts, a few times the beginnings of a full body super O is the best that has happened, but it still feels fantastic trying.

This is a copy and paste of my reply to another thread, it's the best i can do to help you.

About 10 years ago i went to sleep with my aneros helix in, and woke up several hours later having a full body super O, and had at least 30 more before I tired out, no ejaculating with any of them. Not sure the time frame for this as i didn't look at the time when it started, but I'm guessing 60 to 75 minutes.
Sadly I have never come even close to duplicating this again despite numerous attempts, a few times the beginnings of a full body super O is the best that has happened, but it still feels fantastic trying.
Interesting. I’m guessing you woke up extremely relaxed.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

That's hot! Definitely going to try this.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curious is anyone has any Aneros techniques? While I have prostate orgasms from them, I’ve yet to achieve the Super O as everyone talks about.

I can help with using Aneros and my experience with anal orgasms. Let me know if that would be helpful.

D

deleted468451

Curious is anyone has any Aneros techniques? While I have prostate orgasms from them, I’ve yet to achieve the Super O as everyone talks about.
It took me a while to get there, I had to set aside some time every few weeks, and do lots of kegels

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Mainly I just relax and breathe deeply, and let it happen
Yeah, I try to do that, need to get better at it. Problem for me is difficulty in figuring out whether I am actually relaxing or whether or not any produced movrment is involuntary. I think the biggest thing is relaxation...

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's a very interesting topic. which one do you advise me to get? a normal one or with a vibration included? I am trying with another product which is not aneros but I get that slightly feeling and that's it......

that's a very interesting topic. which one do you advise me to get? a normal one or with a vibration included? I am trying with another product which is not aneros but I get that slightly feeling and that's it......
I have one That vibrates, but I think the vibration is too distracting if you want to use it for a prostate massager.

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight