Aneros techniques

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can help with using Aneros and my experience with anal orgasms. Let me know if that would be helpful.
Hey bud! Would love to get some help with using my Aneros. Use lube...? too much. Try different positions...? the best position. Love to use some poppers occasionally which helps open up my hole. Let me know, when you have a chance about getting the best results from plug. Thanks!

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey bud! Would love to get some help with using my Aneros. Use lube...? too much. Try different positions...? the best position. Love to use some poppers occasionally which helps open up my hole. Let me know, when you have a chance about getting the best results from plug. Thanks!

First I would say no to the poppers, which only causes your heart rate to go up - the opposite of what you want to have happen. Don't use too much lube. If you find the device is popping out too much then you're overdoing it. Use just enough to get it in. Start by doing some slow deep breathing relaxation before you insert the device. Clear your mind of everything and make sure you are not going to be interrupted.

Get into a position that your most comfortable in and slowly insert the device, making sure it's in the right position. Then just relax and do some more deep breathing. If at any point you feel like you want to move to a new position, do so. Then start with some gentle kegel exercises. Basically you want to squeeze and release the PC muscle which is the one you use to start and stop your urination. If you like to stimulate your body go ahead but avoid touching your penis. The goal of the Aneros is achieve a prostate orgasm not and ejaculation.

Whatever your body feels like doing (standing up, pulling your legs up, lying face down with your ass in the air, etc.) just do it. If you feel like making any sounds do it. Moaning, sighing, wimpering, whatever the stimulation brings out.

Keep in mind that nothing may happen the first few times. Don't worry. It takes time.

When you feel like you're done remove the device. Personally I like to push it out myself. Make sure to wash it completely and dry it as well.

Let me know how it goes.

First I would say no to the poppers, which only causes your heart rate to go up - the opposite of what you want to have happen. Don't use too much lube. If you find the device is popping out too much then you're overdoing it. Use just enough to get it in. Start by doing some slow deep breathing relaxation before you insert the device. Clear your mind of everything and make sure you are not going to be interrupted.

Get into a position that your most comfortable in and slowly insert the device, making sure it's in the right position. Then just relax and do some more deep breathing. If at any point you feel like you want to move to a new position, do so. Then start with some gentle kegel exercises. Basically you want to squeeze and release the PC muscle which is the one you use to start and stop your urination. If you like to stimulate your body go ahead but avoid touching your penis. The goal of the Aneros is achieve a prostate orgasm not and ejaculation.

Whatever your body feels like doing (standing up, pulling your legs up, lying face down with your ass in the air, etc.) just do it. If you feel like making any sounds do it. Moaning, sighing, wimpering, whatever the stimulation brings out.

Keep in mind that nothing may happen the first few times. Don't worry. It takes time.

When you feel like you're done remove the device. Personally I like to push it out myself. Make sure to wash it completely and dry it as well.

Let me know how it goes.
Great advice, thanks!! :)

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Let me know how it goes.
Super help with the situation. I’ll skip the poppers. Totally understand that situation. Will limit the lube to a reasonable amount. Will give it a try laying on my stomach with my ass in the air and I’ll go slow. Thanks so much for your help and I’ll let you what happens.

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Let me know how it goes.

I got the Aneros Helix Syn and the Prograsm Ice. I must say I have tried now for days the Helix and nothing I can get from. Today I got the new one and trying to do all the things you said...but even with the prograsm nothing happens....really don't know what to do because I almost spend 2 hrs at least....I have tried nearly all night yesterday and nothing happened.....I don't think my prostate is easy then to find even with the aneros

I got the Aneros Helix Syn and the Prograsm Ice. I must say I have tried now for days the Helix and nothing I can get from. Today I got the new one and trying to do all the things you said...but even with the prograsm nothing happens....really don't know what to do because I almost spend 2 hrs at least....I have tried nearly all night yesterday and nothing happened.....I don't think my prostate is easy then to find even with the aneros
It takes weeks of practice to learn the sensations and what to do to get the results.

Reactions: pants73

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It takes weeks of practice to learn the sensations and what to do to get the results.
If so I will get soon bored.....it's just lay there but nothing happens and this is so sad.... I do hope one day I can get something. which one do you think is the best? because I find the prograsm better than the helix. the helix is quite smaller, the other one is more consistent...

If so I will get soon bored.....it's just lay there but nothing happens and this is so sad.... I do hope one day I can get something. which one do you think is the best? because I find the prograsm better than the helix. the helix is quite smaller, the other one is more consistent...
Honestly not sure what the best is. I think had the helix originally and then after a while, I wanted to try something new and went to the vice.

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly not sure what the best is. I think had the helix originally and then after a while, I wanted to try something new and went to the vice.
so the vice normal one or with the vibrator? I just don't understand what is the best for me right now....I don't want to buy more as I could just waste more money though.

Though once you start to recognize the sensations you won’t get bored. But you can’t expect this to be dildo play. You aren’t fucking yourself, you are inducing contractions to massage your prostate.

Reactions: Trickcyclist

so the vice normal one or with the vibrator? I just don't understand what is the best for me right now....I don't want to buy more as I could just waste more money though.
You don’t need more. I would read tutorials on how people use them, relax, let it do its work, and I would start doing kegel excersizes.

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though once you start to recognize the sensations you won’t get bored. But you can’t expect this to be dildo play. You aren’t fucking yourself, you are inducing contractions to massage your prostate.
this is why I trying to do....i am trying to get more pleasure on myself....I d love to feel what other people do....how many times did you use yourself?