Aneros techniques

Bahtiyar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do you actually need Aneros techniques? Achieving prostate orgasm is very simple. Whether you use your finger, a dildo, a prostate massager, or someone penetrates your anus, I can assure you that missionary position is the best one to get the orgasm. It is an absolutely awesome feeling. You will get addicted to it. You can read this How To Achieve Prostate Orgasm to get better knowledge on the topic.

I have had great luck with the Vice and the Progasm. Super Os with both yet not every time.
I’m right on the edge of something without them. If I think the right way and make light kegels, I will sometimes start to heat flush. It will feel like I’m about to orgasm. I’m waiting for the tipping point.

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m right on the edge of something without them. If I think the right way and make light kegels, I will sometimes start to heat flush. It will feel like I’m about to orgasm. I’m waiting for the tipping point.
Keep trying. It is so worth the wait. Once you top the hill , it like a flurry of orgasms. One time I orgasmed for 20 minutes straight. I had to stop from exhaustion.