Another Fake !!!!

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Your a fake and everyone knows you aren't a cow just a wannabee. :rolleyes:

:eek: I don't believe it! The cheek of it!
I am not a wannacow :wink:

Camper Joe's right.
Everything you say about being a cow is just a lot of bull.

:eek: Another one? Well I never... I am a cow. I can prove it:

MOOOooooOOoooOoo. (that's cow for 'I am a cow')

Ya Right,

You are just so FULL OF S..S..S..SOY:nana::nana::nana:

Aaaaah! You said the 'S' word...

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rec3000

I think you need to do your homework and read Striker83's threads that he started. He's the one soliciting hookups.

There is no way to be in here and proclaim anyone sleazy.. It's all masturbation whether it's a trick or not.

Now you go put some pepperspray on your keychain to protect yourself from those horrible sleazy predators out there. BEYOTCH!!!!!

Media
You left out the part where you were flattered someone thought enough of you to trust you with that information or that he found you attractive enough.

Thank you for giving us, the readers of such tripe a clear picture of who YOU actually are.

CALL THE POLICE! THERE'S A MAN POSTING FAKE PICTURES OF HIMSELF ON A LARGE PENIS WEBSITE!!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey just thought id chime in and let everyone know once again they can cam with me at anytime to verify who i am...

I'll cam with ya, bro! Love to stroke it cam2cam... :biggrin1: PM me here. You too, Monster... let's have a YahooIM cam 3-way.

Onan

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You left out the part where you were flattered someone thought enough of you to trust you with that information or that he found you attractive enough.

Thank you for giving us, the readers of such tripe a clear picture of who YOU actually are.

CALL THE POLICE! THERE'S A MAN POSTING FAKE PICTURES OF HIMSELF ON A LARGE PENIS WEBSITE!!

I don't post pics on any website because I got burned 10 years ago doing it. It is possible to be hot and not post. I know if everyone took on that attitude, this would be a pretty boring site. I apololgize. Trust me, I've got good reason not to. Furthermore, nobody can call me a fake!!!! Also, I do realize for you to not know the whole story, it would be easy to jump to erroneous acumens. You are hot, but I don't think we'd be eachother's type.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll cam with ya, bro! Love to stroke it cam2cam... :biggrin1: PM me here. You too, Monster... let's have a YahooIM cam 3-way.

Onan
i dont want to "stroke it" haha..with any man..only chicks for me please..but i will let you or anyone who asks view me on cam to even further foil monsters newest lie..as if the new pic i posted aint enough lol

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mattyacht,

I do have to say that this reflects more poorly on you for the way you reacted than on that poor guy who showed up to your house.

He dared to compliment you. And he dared to misrepresent himself online because creeps like you and others, who I won't mention by name you know who you are, continue the tyrany of the high school locker room.

Maybe when you grow up you'll realize what true beauty is.

Right now you have a pretty wrapper, like others on this site, and like others on this site you have a rotten core that makes you very unattractive.

Media

I don't post pics on any website because I got burned 10 years ago doing it. It is possible to be hot and not post. I know if everyone took on that attitude, this would be a pretty boring site. I apololgize. Trust me, I've got good reason not to. Furthermore, nobody can call me a fake!!!! Also, I do realize for you to not know the whole story, it would be easy to jump to erroneous acumens. You are hot, but I don't think we'd be eachother's type.

This entire episode/post was about you rejecting someone who misrepresented himself to you. It has NOTHING to do with me being your type, for one I don't trust you with the time of day after reading what you did to that guy! You told on him, and others here concur with me that your behavior was questionable at best.

So don't tell me I am jumping to erroneous acumens (.50 cent words) when you yourself provided the information Mr Fake Detector that I am basing my opinions on. I didn't ask that you post pics either, this about the other guy's photos. The fakes remember?

Spend that energy doing something useful and positive. Instead of casting disparaging remarks my way. (There's another .50 cent word for you.)

You're feeling guilt because you made a fool of yourself and trying to desperately project your mess all up in my grill and I'm not having it.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Yeah,

Bottom line!!!! It's basic himan nature to be repulsed by lies and deceit.

Personally I don't understand where you're coming from. It's your kind of mentality on juries that perverts the justice system.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

When I grow up you'll never come close. Your just jealous because you can't attract anyone!!!!

Media

When I grow up you'll never come close. Your just jealous because you can't attract anyone!!!!

Again, you prove me right Matt. I'm over this and you. Now be a good little knot head and return to that corner where you've been playing with yourself for so long.