Any Straight Guys Like...

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have thought about it and even fantasized (jerked off) thinking about it. even had phone sex a few times with some LPSG women. I know I'd really be into their tits -- sucking them and sticking my dick between them. Not sure I how Id feel about pussy tho.....I can't imagine oral sex with them, no way.
(this probably seems incomprehensible to the average str8 guy.....but it does make me think there might be str8 guys out there who have been able to imagine some degree of sex with another guy.....)

I think you missed my point. If you have sexual attraction to the same sex, you're not strait. If you have sexual attraction to the opposite sex, you're not gay.

In both cases, you're bi.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No. A guy who likes getting his cock sucked by another guy is either bi or gay, which there is nothing wrong with.

Interesting point of view. In common with others who want to argue the point they are arguing about the definition of a word or perhaps trying to redefine it. Sexuality is a lot wider than simple sexual attraction. We are turned on my people, situations and activities.

We also enjoy orgasm and use a variety of ways to achieve an orgasm. Being sexually excited is useful but manual stimulation is all that is actually required. The only reason it would not work is if you were repulsed or felt guilty about the activity. Surely it is not that fact that you are not repulsed by a guy touching your cock that makes you gay.

Engaging in any activity with a man can't make you gay. Getting turned on by the act itself and fantasising about it would probably indicate you are gay or bi. Rather like masturbation you do not need to be turned on by the act itself. Rather like a simple wank it could be anyone doing it; close your eyes and imagine what you like.

eightinchbhai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its happend , where i was with cpl.....i was sucking her..and all of sudden....someone sucking..., when i saw....., He said..." sorry dude " that end there....he toke.....more cock inside........man , thats lastime ....saw them...heheheh

unbeauhomme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely not, the thought alone repulses me....

My thought is, I don't care how horny you are, if a guy is on the end of your cock, your not all that straight after all.

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've had a supposed another straight guy give me a blowjob. I'm not attracted to them, although. I can ejaculate in his mouth though.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gay and I've had sex with a woman. It was fine. I loved her breast, they were beautiful.
Being inside her was pleasant. I'd do it again. But when it comes to knee buckling lust and passion, it's guys all the way !

I would say the same. I had a girlfriend in college, we were friends first for 1.5 years, then lovers for 1.5 years. I had sex with two more women, once each. Sex with women is exquisite, physically. But I could make no emotional connection, and had to fantasize, after a while, with my long-term girl, to get myself off when I was fucking her. Humor got me through, during sex, for a long time (she was one of the funniest people I've ever known), but that was dissociation for both of us.
I consider myself 100% gay, although I could probably fuck a woman anytime.
I find masculinity irresistible and sexual, electrically. I'm wired that way. Guys are beautiful to me.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I think I'm straight, but I love to suck cock!

Put that together with all the pix of men in your gallery sucking each other's faces and I agree with Hootie:

They are loading up the airplane headed to Hawaii right now.

IOW, I think your definition of straight is well, not straight! :rolleyes:

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most sexuologists think that only like 9% (not sure of the exact percentage)of the world population is totally straight o totally gay.Most people are like "nuances"....tendencially gay or tendencially straight. This means the majority of people who is supposed to be straight wouldn't dislike an homosexual experience.If they don't have this experience during their lives,it means they are scared,or afraid of prejudges or they just don't get in the right situation try this.
Most straght men I have met didn't dislike to jerk off with me or do something else too(blowjobs etc.).So I guess there's nothing to be surprised of....

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lmao some of these threads on here are too much....

and no i dont....i mean thats doesnt even make sense to me...why would i want to look down and see that? im not saying its wrong, im just saying it doesnt make sense for me personally lol thus "straight"

and im sure for gay people it doesnt make sense to wanna look down and see a girl

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I woke up one time with a friend sucking me. I knew that he was bi, so I it didn't really surprise me. I just laid back and enjoyed it while feeling his big hard on. I had thoughts of returning the favor but he was afraid to let me do it. Didn't want to push things too far. He did say about joining him and his gf sometime, but that never happened.

I am not really into guys, but a dick and balls don't scare me off either.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not so sure. I think there are more 100% gay guys out there than 100% straight guys. Most of the guys I know who call themselves straight have experimented with guys (such as with me :tongue:) at some point, while most of the "gay" guys I know would rather be burned at the stake than have to lick or schtick a pussy.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Maxime, what you addresed is my feelings all the way! You explained that very well. That is what they call " The Kinsey Curve".