Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Through business and my travels I have met and have become friends with a lot of Arab men;
Lebaneese, Egyptian, Jordanian, Palestinian, Syrian, Tunisian, Saudis and those from Dubai, and I have never,
not once, found them to be rude or unfriendly.

Yes, the shopkeepers and vendors can be overwhelming and seem to be in-your-face insistant,
rude and obnoxious some times, but that is their way...I don't take offence.

I have had almost no dealings or contacts with Arab women, but the men are always very gracious,
polite, hospitable, and kind....and yes, very handsome.

I have been a bit embarrassed when on accasion they grab my hand while walking with me, but
have become accustoned to it over time. It means nothing but that they are comfortable being
with and you, are glad to see you, or they consider you a friend. The same thing is done in India
abd Nepal. Yes, it is a curtural thing!

I too find their dress to be quite erotic, especially the long, white, and thin ones that always seem to be see-through! When they walk they seem to form-fit the bod. For some reason I find the
headresses sexy!

Last edited:

josh92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Glad to know we're popular but not to be biased but I find Lebanese guys to be some of the hottest maybe because they take such good care of their bodies :p

Alamut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Through business and my travels I have met and have become friends with a lot of Arab men;
Lebaneese, Egyptian, Jordanian, Palestinian, Syrian, Tunisian, Saudis and those from Dubai, and I have never,
not once, found them to be rude or unfriendly.

Yes, the shopkeepers and vendors can be overwhelming and seem to be in-your-face insistant,
rude and obnoxious some times, but that is their way...I don't take offence.
Indeed! The forms of interaction in many of the countries of the Middle East differ quite severely from that of the West. To most westerners, an Arab could come across as rude or unfriendly, but if you stay in the culture for some time, you realize that they are anything but.

powerbar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, the men are hot...but you are aware that this is a PENIS site? Not some teen idol boy mag site with pretty face pictures to hang on your wall.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, the men are hot...but you are aware that this is a PENIS site? Not some teen idol boy mag site with pretty face pictures to hang on your wall.
Yes.. so lets see some pics of those hot Saudi men in their thin flimsy see through white smock things. Surly there must be some out there somewhere.. :biggrin1:

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree - many Arabic men are absolutely stunning and just ooze sexuality.
As for being a Prince...not all that impressive a title as there are reported to be more than 1000 princes in Saudi Arabia alone...
(www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Zeroes/House_Saud.html - )

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Arab Men are hot. Here are a few of a famous Lebanese singer and the Prince of Dubai -- Sheikh Hamdan & a guy from the UAE named Weld Zayed. Anybody met these guys or have a little low down on them??

pic number 3 crosses all boundries of mere "sexy," and is truly beautiful!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Indeed! The forms of interaction in many of the countries of the Middle East differ quite severely from that of the West. To most westerners, an Arab could come across as rude or unfriendly, but if you stay in the culture for some time, you realize that they are anything but.

Absolutely true!
There is one funny story that I get teased about by some friends...they mean well...

My friends and I were on an extended trip through Tunisia, soaking up all the sights, the
culture, the fabulous food, and enjoying meeting people (which is what I probably enjoy
the most). We planned a week long Saharan Safari by camel, starting from the Douz
Oasis. During the trip we were fortunate to be invited to attend a Berber wedding,
somewhere in the dessert. There was lots of music with singing and dancing...men in one
area and women in another.

I easily make friends and I can be somewhat of a cut-up at times and will try things that
others will shy away from. All the males danced and sang, and for some reason took a
liking to me because I tried to belly dance along with them. Oh what a sight that was!/i]

All of a sudden, these men, including the groom, were dancing for me and at me...handing
me, small, tightly packed bouquets of Jasmine flower buds that smelled wonderful. Later,
we sat around a big fire and they literally were fighting over me and who would sit next to
me....putting their arms around my shoulders and holding my hands. I was somewhat
embarrassed, but went along with it...actually enjoying it..:biggrin: They sang for me,
they danced for me...all with great big smiles and swinging hips....great fun! I felt like a
Sheikh, or something!

That night, I left them curled up around the fire...some still singing...and I went to my
quarters neat by. The next morning, as we were leaving, many of them came to see
us/me off and to say goodbye. I mentioned to the safari leader that I wondered why they
were treating me so nicely (I had in my mind that maybe they wanted money, or something
else...??), but I was told that they like people who were fun and appreciated those who
enter into and enjoy their customs. It was just their way of expressing it to me. This of
course embarrassed me for even thinking they had ulterior motives. Shame on me! I will
never forget their easily offered, warm friendship and hospitality, with no strings attached.
Wonderful people!

It was a great trip and if they had known English, I might have swapped addresses.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if they all have the horse-hung dicks because I checked an Arab kid, who was around age 19, had a tiny small penis.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely true!
There is one funny story that I get teased about by some friends...they mean well...

My friends and I were on an extended trip through Tunisia, soaking up all the sights, the
culture, the fabulous food, and enjoying meeting people (which is what I probably enjoy
the most). We planned a week long Saharan Safari by camel, starting from the Douz
Oasis. During the trip we were fortunate to be invited to attend a Berber wedding,
somewhere in the dessert. There was lots of music with singing and dancing...men in one
area and women in another.

I easily make friends and I can be somewhat of a cut-up at times and will try things that
others will shy away from. All the males danced and sang, and for some reason took a
liking to me because I tried to belly dance along with them. Oh what a sight that was!/i]

All of a sudden, these men, including the groom, were dancing for me and at me...handing
me, small, tightly packed bouquets of Jasmine flower buds that smelled wonderful. Later,
we sat around a big fire and they literally were fighting over me and who would sit next to
me....putting their arms around my shoulders and holding my hands. I was somewhat
embarrassed, but went along with it...actually enjoying it..:biggrin: They sang for me,
they danced for me...all with great big smiles and swinging hips....great fun! I felt like a
Sheikh, or something!

That night, I left them curled up around the fire...some still singing...and I went to my
quarters neat by. The next morning, as we were leaving, many of them came to see
us/me off and to say goodbye. I mentioned to the safari leader that I wondered why they
were treating me so nicely (I had in my mind that maybe they wanted money, or something
else...??), but I was told that they like people who were fun and appreciated those who
enter into and enjoy their customs. It was just their way of expressing it to me. This of
course embarrassed me for even thinking they had ulterior motives. Shame on me! I will
never forget their easily offered, warm friendship and hospitality, with no strings attached.
Wonderful people!

It was a great trip and if they had known English, I might have swapped addresses.

Wow silvertriumph2, I really like your story and that trip sounds amazing! You sound like a really fun person.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

If the bulges the guards are showing in the Egyptian Museum (Cairo) are any indication...
small isn't the word that comes to my mind!
If the bulges of the male flight attendants on Royal Jordanian Airlines, or Emirates Airlines are any indication... small is'nt the word that comes to my mind!
If the swining movement under the long, thin material and body clinging robes are any indication...well, small isn't the word that comes to my mind!
I guess all people, no matter where they are from, can come in all shapes and sizes, but
there seems to be a preponderance of "bigness" in the Arab world....

lebanese-dude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well as an arab - a lebanese - specifically .. I find many arab and middle eastern men hot and always with a huge sexual appetite .

But what makes lebanese men arousing and hugely admired is their way to dress and how classy yet manly they appear to be ..
With all my respect to gulf or egyptians .. Lebanese guys r the ones to be admired .. Clean .. Uncut or cut cocks (depends on their religion) and accepting and embracing every sexual fling that comes on their way ;)

sadly i cannot find cock shots for leb or arab dudes .. U guys know better how to search so ill be waiting for ur replies .. :)

Reactions: jmt2212

lebanese-dude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well as an arab - a lebanese - specifically .. I find many arab and middle eastern men hot and always with a huge sexual appetite .

But what makes lebanese men arousing and hugely admired is their way to dress and how classy yet manly they appear to be ..
With all my respect to gulf or egyptians .. Lebanese guys r the ones to be admired .. Clean .. Uncut or cut cocks (depends on their religion) and accepting and embracing every sexual fling that comes on their way ;)

sadly i cannot find cock shots for leb or arab dudes .. U guys know better how to search so ill be waiting for ur replies .. :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow silvertriumph2, I really like your story and that trip sounds amazing! You sound like a really fun person.

Yeah, it was fun....and a favorite memory...
I love learning about other's cultures, etc. and if you try to embrace them and try to "be one of them"
for the time you are with them...you always come out better and richer because of it.

I want to see, do, experience, and enjoy all that life can afford...and that means not sitting back and just viewing life, but jumping in and being a big part of it...:yup:.