Are there any "fragrances" you just cannot abide?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Anything I can smell from three feet away. Some men and women seem to think nothing of sloshing the perfume on and covering their own natural scent. I guess they they feel they smell bad. Same goes with people who smoke tobacco and carry around their own atmosphere.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you have an aftershave or perfume that you just can't abide the smell of on anyone?

I don't like BRUT 33 by Faberge. Anyone who wears BRUT33...needs to sleep in a pillowcase dowsed in the stuff for a night.

I don't like any of English Leather's product line. FENDI. CK One. I don't really hate Old Spice...but I would rather have a high quality BAY RUM cologne than get Old Spice.

I fucking hate AVON's Wild Country. It smells like a bad fuck in a smokehouse.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had a girlfriend in college who wore Vanilla scented lotion, body spray, etc. from Victoria's Secret. It was overwhelming and annoying. I can't stand the fake smell of vanilla.

At the same time, my college roommate would not bathe. Instead, each day he would put on more Cool Water cologne.

While I do not like any cologne, these two smells can make me rather rabid.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find 99% of cologne and fragrances to be overwhelming stinks-of-room-air-freshner crap. I'd rather have a natural smell of a person anyday!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cocoa butter is another! Too many people marinade themselves completely in cocoa butter.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I find 99% of cologne and fragrances to be overwhelming stinks-of-room-air-freshner crap. I'd rather have a natural smell of a person anyday!

OK I'll grant that a lot of perfumes are awful and a lot of people don't pick decent ones and then don't only use them sparingly. But a lot of people's natural smell is pretty rank too.

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anything that reeks of Patchouli or a "musk-y" type of scent does not smell good on me.
Neither can I abide those scents on anyone else P-U!
Like Nudey I also use a coconut oil product in the shower and for tanning.
It has very little scent unless it's an aerosol kind in which case people always ask me "Are you eating birthday cake? I smell frosting!" lol!
My favorite scents, besides the smell of a sweaty man's pit smell?
Well I have a few but I mostly wear these three or four regularly Carolina Hererra's perfume of the same name. I use the lotion, powder and perfume to hold the scent also love Issey Miyake's L'eau D'Issey ,Davidoffs "Cool Water" and Shi by Alfred Sung and last but hardly least "1000" by Jean Patou.
Nocturnes de Caron if you can find it is fabulous too!
All of those with the exception of "1000" are very light clean scents which make me think of someone newly bathed and ready to eat!
C.B.:saevil:

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Patchouli pretty much makes me gag.

I'm ok with most fragrances as long as they are applied in moderation. I don't like smelling perfume ten minutes after somebody has left a room. A little goes a long way.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I knew a women who wore oil of Bergamot as a scent. Yuk. She smelled like stale Earl Grey tea and old socks. I use to have to service her computer from time to time and going to her office was just agony.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Polo reminds me of high school and makes me wretch.

Second that. Every guy in my high school showered himself with it.

Dior's Poison, it's horrid!

Absolutely vile.

I don't like any of English Leather's product line. FENDI. CK One. I don't really hate Old Spice...but I would rather have a high quality BAY RUM cologne than get Old Spice.

My grandfather wore Old Spice and I think of him every time I catch a whiff from someone.

I prefer wearing oils and lotions to perfume and cologne. The scent is lighter and easier on everyone's olfactory sense and the skin benefits from the moisture.