Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: 17264491

Greetings. Have you tried the search feature, top right of the Forums page. Do an advanced search for Lithuania in teh Keyword section.

Reactions: Rohar

Smellyguy123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Greetings. Have you tried the search feature, top right of the Forums page. Do an advanced search for Lithuania in teh Keyword section.
Hey, i did the search and mainly there are debates just involving my country, but thats all, no members from my country sadly. Its sad that its hardly known and also no nice guys visit here :(

Reactions: 17264491

Hey, i did the search and mainly there are debates just involving my country, but thats all, no members from my country sadly. Its sad that its hardly known and also no nice guys visit here :(
Well then your task is to get them here, 1 at a time @Smellyguy123

I'm glad you're here.

Try posting the same in the Personals Thread if you haven't. Not all members look in here. There are close to 2 million members now, so I am betting there are more here.