ask a black guy anything

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed that as well. But I have no answer for that. And as far as that comment about not making it pass junior high. That person is just ignorant. I'm not going to get mad. B/c that statement shows a lot about him.

Was that not a idiotic Kayne West reference?
About razor burn.. I believe it is related to the texture of your hair. Curly/wavy hair is more likely to get caught under the skin... though I'm not 100% sure.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious as to how you would have reacted if you had been in my shoes... Last year my wife started cheating on me with another man and we got a divorce. After the court hearing and in the parking lot, I told her that she must have found her "smaller" guy and she replied "yes, but he treats me like I expect to be treated."
I didn't think anything of it until my grown daughter mentioned to me that he was black. I thought of the irony and laughed out loud. Just wondered how you would react in this situation or if the tables were turned on you?
PS. I've nothing against the guy because who the hell knows what she told him!

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
Just curious as to how you would have reacted if you had been in my shoes... Last year my wife started cheating on me with another man and we got a divorce. After the court hearing and in the parking lot, I told her that she must have found her "smaller" guy and she replied "yes, but he treats me like I expect to be treated."
I didn't think anything of it until my grown daughter mentioned to me that he was black. I thought of the irony and laughed out loud. Just wondered how you would react in this situation or if the tables were turned on you?
PS. I've nothing against the guy because who the hell knows what she told him!

hmmmm i really dont know how i would of reacted. was ur wife looking for some one smaller?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you feel about black women who bleach their hair blonde? I think 9 out of 10 of them look hideous. :yuck:

Why is it when you see a black man with a white woman she is usually blonde? She can even be a clorox blonde it doesn't seem to matter. Just once I'd like to see a black man with a natural redhead or a brunette.

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
How do you feel about black women who bleach their hair blonde? I think 9 out of 10 of them look hideous. :yuck:

Why is it when you see a black man with a white woman she is usually blonde? She can even be a clorox blonde it doesn't seem to matter. Just once I'd like to see a black man with a natural redhead or a brunette.

-i dont understand why black women do that. lil kim for example. it is not a good look.

-that is a good question? maybe b/c majority of the black male population ideal of a "sexy" white female is blonde? idk???

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
For all we know you aren't even black. How do I know you didn't steal those pics in your gallery? :confused: Go ahead, prove yourself, say something black. :rofl: I'm kidding. :lmao:

aahahah okay okay. well i guest i can answer ur 2nd question better from my point of view. i cant speak for my fellow borthers but for me i feel that white blonde women have a "freek" n the sheets since about them. i never dated a white women however i messed with alot of them and alot of them seemed to be blonde :confused: lol