erik the viking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all, 50yo MWM career police officer from Sydney, Australia. Not sure if I qualify for the (L)PSG but I'm working on it! 18cm and thick. Would be good to share some stories with men and women around the world, not just those on the thin blue line. I'll post some pics when I get a chance, would love some feedback. Stay safe out there guys, it's a crazy world!

Potatoships

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all, 50yo MWM career police officer from Sydney, Australia. Not sure if I qualify for the (L)PSG but I'm working on it! 18cm and thick. Would be good to share some stories with men and women around the world, not just those on the thin blue line. I'll post some pics when I get a chance, would love some feedback. Stay safe out there guys, it's a crazy world!
18 cm and thick? Of you definitely qualify for the L in LPSG. Can’t wait to see pics

Reactions: Constantly_horny

Caulfieldp27

Admired Member
Cammer
Media
Makati City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Welcome Dad!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

You have misconstrued the nature of this site erik. It's not restricted to large dicks only. Be proud of whatever size wang you have. Big or small, we accept all men - and women too. Welcome to lpsg!:emoji_hotdog::emoji_grin::emoji_fries: