ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here Are My Faves (In Alphabetical Order):

<.>
ClaireTalon (Your sexy charm and sassiness both come through loud and clear)
<.>
jeff black (The current cartoon is cute, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the parade of luscious male faces...)
<.>
Lex (Thank You for putting the harness back on...Damn, you’re hot! Leather or no leather...)
<.>
madame_zora (The last one and the current one are both awesome!)
Matthew (OMG this one is a riot!)
mercurialbliss (Always fabulous! Whether it’s the male hottie du jour, or another shot of her gorgeous face, I love looking)
naughty (I’ve come to associate this cartoon so much with her personality that I think I might be mentally distressed if she changed her avatar) :tongue:
NineInchCock_160IQ (Always a sight for sore eyes. Every time I see NIC’s avatar, I know I’ll have something interesting to read)
njqt466 (No matter what she puts up, it’s always sexy as hell!)
<.>

Oh well, I have to agree on Lex's and Madame Zora's. Lex just knows how to be an eye candy for the female staff on here ;-) And Mercurialbliss has the male eye-candy too, when she doesn't have her own on display.

I guess this is made for some fuckheads who comment on my Avatar in terms like "You look like a drag queen on your avatar. Change it!" or ask me similar nice questions.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Oh well, I have to agree on Lex's and Madame Zora's. Lex just knows how to be an eye candy for the female staff on here ;-) And Mercurialbliss has the male eye-candy too, when she doesn't have her own on display.

I guess this is made for some fuckheads who comment on my Avatar in terms like "You look like a drag queen on your avatar. Change it!" or ask me similar nice questions.[/quote]

Last days i&#180;m getting shocked. I don&#180;t mind if a guy insults me (ok, it&#180;s annoying) but i don&#180;t understand those kind of comments directed to women.

What kind of complex must have a man to offend a woman with those comments, absolutely gratuitous and without a sense? As well as foolish they are cowards, they use PM&#180;s or the chatroom. Why don&#180;t they do it here, where everybody could see it, where we all could know how miserables they are?

One more time i wonder, what&#180;s up with the people? Is it so difficult a little bit of respect?

:mad:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.>
What kind of complex must have a man to offend a woman with those comments, absolutely gratuitous and without a sense? As well as foolish they are cowards, they use PM&#180;s or the chatroom. Why don&#180;t they do it here, where everybody could see it, where we all could know how miserables they are?<.>

Don't let this bother you. I told the guy in question that he could take a hand stand and piss up a rope, and it seems he got the message. By the way, this comment was a public post.

I really don't care much about negative online comments I get. I know I get a lot of compliments from guys I have seen, and that's what matters to me. But if Holly counts me among the most beautiful avatars, that's also a compliment.

PS: Great avatars are also a sign of Gisella. Her actual one isn't so beautiful, but I remember lots of hot guys, and a cute bunny.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

artfulwilly (Very romantic. Looking for a walking partner?)
bacchusbigboy (Very well-chosen illustration of the god)
BigA (Instant recognition of this frazzled-looking, fun member)
Bryan_Lyte2 (Don't know if this vid is of you, Brian, but I love the amount of personality that comes through)
chicagosam (Hey! Where’d it go? :frown1: Well...I hope he puts it back up. Anyway, I like the montage, but my favorite was the guy with his hand in his pocket...sexy)
cigarbabe (Sensual and intelligent, with more than a touch of naughtiness...great pic)
Daverock (Another one of the best. Touche’, Dave, although IMO you could substitute GWB for the Pope and make the same statement...perhaps even more profoundly)
DeeBlackthorne (Is the pic of you, D? Regardless, another avatar that's just brimming w/personality and uniqueness)
dreamer20 (Warms my heart. Flamboyance at its absolute best) :smile:
invisibleman (His are always great. I especially enjoyed looking at Matt Damon...)
jeff black (The current cartoon is cute, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the parade of luscious male faces...)
josiah852 (I’m always happy to see the elephant)
JustAsking (GREAT character shot...again I’m not sure whether the character is the member, but what a fascinating face!)
Knockernail (Cute and funny)
Kotchanski (Absolute fucking perfection in a purple corset! Brings out my 10%, for sure) :wink:
Lex (Thank You for putting the harness back on...Damn, you’re hot! Leather or no leather...)
Lordpendragon (Simply brilliant)
mercurialbliss (Always fabulous! Whether it’s the male hottie du jour, or another shot of her gorgeous face, I love looking)
naughty (I’ve come to associate this cartoon so much with her personality that I think I might be mentally distressed if she changed her avatar) :tongue:
NineInchCock_160IQ (Always a sight for sore eyes. Every time I see NIC’s avatar, I know I’ll have something interesting to read)
No_Strings (If this pic isn't flattering, then exactly how fucking hot ARE you, NS?) :eek:
novice_btm (Not sure what the current one means, but he’s had some wonderful ones all along)
nudeyorker (Super-cool)
Pecker (All of them...)
quercusone (Hot. Just hot.)
rob_just_rob (One of my absolute favorites. Who doesn’t love Beaker?)
SassySpy (Past and present. You are awesome, SS) :wink:
sk_bum (I agree with the member who said this can be rather hypnotic...I liked his previous scenic avatar too)
Skull Mason (Mmmm...hot pic of a sizzling hot guy)
SpoiledPrincess (I absolutely love this shot, and every pic in her gallery too, BTW...)
TattooedMamaMeg (Sugar and spice...just like her personality seems to be. Okay, maybe a bit more spice than sugar...) :wink:
Think_Kink (Lovely image and seems to fit her to a “T” – I liked the old one too, but it tended to give me a headache if I looked directly at it for more than a few seconds LOL...)
uncut (Always a sight for sore eyes...the current montage is fun and creative, the previous profile shot w/the cigarette was just flat-out fucking sexy, and I miss the shot of Kim, very much...she’s a beautiful lady)
viking1 (I just like the picture...makes me feel serene)
vinny_spiruccino (A work of art...)
weecallum (Ummm....Hello!)
Wrat (Whenever I see it, I get that little happy thought: “Wrat Was Here.”) :biggrin1:
Yorkie (It probably wasn’t your intent, but you look adorable in the hat, Y.) :tongue:

And I'm sure I missed some...if I did, please don't hold it against me, 'K?

Holly,

You give great avatar. It is vivaciously vixen yet voraciously volatile. (I have fallen asleep on "V for Vendetta" again :rolleyes: .)

Invisible-mayne:smile:

typhu31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex....

Can I get a quick harness high five going on, lol.... I like to see all the avatars tells you something about the persons personality, but for some reason i really like Lex's and definitely NCbear's... something tells me that he is nice like a teddy bear :)

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never used an avatar until this site. So I used an image of me that was from the Mr. Internatonal Rubber contest a few years ago. It's me with some swirly green graphic in the background.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're name isn't
Voldo is it?

Hmmm...I'll admit I had to google this to get a valid image for reference, but I have to say I like his style with exception to the swords.

Voldo 1
Voldo 2
Voldo 3

His gear is kind of
strappy, chainmailish, goggle-y and more threatening than I though. I'm really more of a gasmaskcellblockgasmaskexactly and full coverage kind of guy but I have the goggles as well. (See images below)

Note that the image in "cellblock with gasmask" is the same image as my avatar and the one "cellblock with gasmask in hand" and showing my face is me in the same place with my face showing.

So yes, it really is me folks and not Voldo

Attachments

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm, it's too bad my original Avatar was deemed nudity...

There are some pretty cool ones on here, especially the ones that are actually people, and not just pulled from elsewhere.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

artfulwilly (Very romantic. Looking for a walking partner?)
bacchusbigboy (Very well-chosen illustration of the god)
BigA (Instant recognition of this frazzled-looking, fun member)
Bryan_Lyte2 (Don't know if this vid is of you, Brian, but I love the amount of personality that comes through)
chicagosam (Hey! Where’d it go? :frown1: Well...I hope he puts it back up. Anyway, I like the montage, but my favorite was the guy with his hand in his pocket...sexy)
cigarbabe (Sensual and intelligent, with more than a touch of naughtiness...great pic)
Daverock (Another one of the best. Touche’, Dave, although IMO you could substitute GWB for the Pope and make the same statement...perhaps even more profoundly)
DeeBlackthorne (Is the pic of you, D? Regardless, another avatar that's just brimming w/personality and uniqueness)
dreamer20 (Warms my heart. Flamboyance at its absolute best) :smile:
invisibleman (His are always great. I especially enjoyed looking at Matt Damon...)
josiah852 (I’m always happy to see the elephant)
JustAsking (GREAT character shot...again I’m not sure whether the character is the member, but what a fascinating face!)
Knockernail (Cute and funny)
Kotchanski (Absolute fucking perfection in a purple corset! Brings out my 10%, for sure) :wink:
Lordpendragon (Simply brilliant)
No_Strings (If this pic isn't flattering, then exactly how fucking hot ARE you, NS?) :eek:
novice_btm (Not sure what the current one means, but he’s had some wonderful ones all along)
nudeyorker (Super-cool)
Pecker (All of them...)
quercusone (Hot. Just hot.)
rob_just_rob (One of my absolute favorites. Who doesn’t love Beaker?)
SassySpy (Past and present. You are awesome, SS) :wink:
sk_bum (I agree with the member who said this can be rather hypnotic...I liked his previous scenic avatar too)
Skull Mason (Mmmm...hot pic of a sizzling hot guy)
SpoiledPrincess (I absolutely love this shot, and every pic in her gallery too, BTW...)
TattooedMamaMeg (Sugar and spice...just like her personality seems to be. Okay, maybe a bit more spice than sugar...) :wink:
Think_Kink (Lovely image and seems to fit her to a “T” – I liked the old one too, but it tended to give me a headache if I looked directly at it for more than a few seconds LOL...)
uncut (Always a sight for sore eyes...the current montage is fun and creative, the previous profile shot w/the cigarette was just flat-out fucking sexy, and I miss the shot of Kim, very much...she’s a beautiful lady)
viking1 (I just like the picture...makes me feel serene)
vinny_spiruccino (A work of art...)
weecallum (Ummm....Hello!)
Wrat (Whenever I see it, I get that little happy thought: “Wrat Was Here.”) :biggrin1:
Yorkie (It probably wasn’t your intent, but you look adorable in the hat, Y.) :tongue:

And I'm sure I missed some...if I did, please don't hold it against me, 'K?
Thanks Holly,I can live with "adorable". :biggrin1:
My intent was to not be instantly recognizable if my web-surfing sister happened to find this site! :eek:
I think it's best when people use a photo of themselves as an avatar but I fully understand why some would be reluctant.Rather than compile a list I'll just say I appreciate everyone who is brave enough to have their own face as an avatar. :cool:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm...I'll admit I had to google this to get a valid image for reference, but I have to say I like his style with exception to the swords.
Voldo 1http://voldo.discordia.pl/grafika/headlight.jpg

His gear is kind of strappy, chainmailish, goggle-y and more threatening than I though. I'm really more of a gasmaskcellblockgasmaskexactly and full coverage kind of guy but I have the goggles as well. (See images below)

Note that the image in "cellblock with gasmask" is the same image as my avatar and the one "cellblock with gasmask in hand" and showing my face is me in the same place with my face showing.

So yes, it really is me folks and not Voldo
Well TBH Voldo is a computer game character from a fighting game, so I'm thinking he's a gore fan with a strong S&M bias towards blades. Not for the screamish (he's also terribly short sighted and flexible!)

You ain't bad looking without the mask, at least your partner's happy with the mask on!

And because I might as well explain, the Woodlouse is my totem <i>aminal</i> that I chose. Suits my personality in that they are reclusive introverts who love the dark who you never see fuck, eat or do anything besides twitch their feelers going "I don't care what you do". Poke me and I'll even curl into a little ball...