ball size....

I've been told that my balls are gigantic. They are bigger than eggs and during the summer I have to be careful they don't dip in the toilet. . .


LOLZ !!!! thank Gawd ! I thought I was the only one who had that problem..... *phew* my boiz hang about 7" and have a girth of about 12" all natural ! lolz I use to work in a Hospital ( wears scrubs ) and these 3 sisters called me " Hec Ec Ep " (spelling ? ) means big balls or low hanging ? long time ago so I dont really remember .

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/247764/cat/500/ppuser/363399
 
Mine are each quail eggs. The sack doesn't stretch very far. This weekend I saw yet another straight dude who can pull his nut sack up over his belt and into the pocket of his jeans.

I'm also befuddled as to how a lot of guys can shoot cum onto their own face while mine typically dribbles. In a really hot scene I can shoot a foot, but that's rare.
 
Mine are definitely L/XL egg size. Typical response upon dropping my drawers: wow, you have a big cock; response upon further inspection: I've never seen balls that big... may have to do a comparison photo just for grins.
 
Mine have always been pretty big. I love huge balls and got silicone injections a few years ago so now they're huge. It's not for everybody (so if you're part of that group, really no reason to be a jackass), but a lot of guys love them, and although the size can be a challenge (15 inches around and hang about a foot at their loosest) it's a LOT of fun!
 
Mine have always been pretty big. I love huge balls and got silicone injections a few years ago so now they're huge. It's not for everybody (so if you're part of that group, really no reason to be a jackass), but a lot of guys love them, and although the size can be a challenge (15 inches around and hang about a foot at their loosest) it's a LOT of fun!


I LOVE it Pleasureboy, and you are right, if someone doesnt like it or approve, they should move on. Negative comments are not necessary.

Keep em BIG, and keep giving us the pleasureboy experience. :wink:
 
Pleasureboy, I take it the scrotum is pumped up with silicone?
So what does that feel like for you moving around, etc.?

Yeah it's just the enclosed cavity of the scrotum that has silicone (actually two separate chambers). It actually feels really normal like you have a huge set of balls. I've never had a guy notice anything to the feel although a few have asked simply due to the size.

As for how they feel to me, after 3 years they feel "normal" but at first especially the sensation of the extra weight was pretty wild. During sex it's awesome. If you're topping you and the guy get the extra stimulation from feeling these massive balls hit against his ass and squeezing against him on each stroke. And if you're bottoming or fooling around and your partner reaches over and grabs onto them with both hand it just feels great.
 
Well I get comments and guys feeling my balls all the time at gay bars and sex parties because my right ball has a hydrocele on it. It makes it huge. My left side is on the large size, but not huge like right side. It makes for fun.

I was at the clinic once taking care of business and the nurse asked about it--I have had it checked out--ultra sound--a whole other funny story--so I explained and she asked if I minded having a picture taken of it for their training. I took it as a compliment--I guess it could have been a bit disconcerting--but I love it. Unfortunately the doc who takes their training pictures was out that day and I never made it back to that clinic for my close up!

I kinda get hot thinking about those medical people setting around looking at my balls--but it doesn't happen:(