Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys,

For faster gaining of girth (and maybe length)...
What do you think is better: Bathmate (water pump) or airpump?

What is your experience and opinion?
What are your gains in girth AND lenght?

Much thnx guys!

Grtz Leo

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive used a cheap air pump when I started, decided to get Hercules and damn, the result where much better. Upgraded to an x40. Im aslo using a cock ring after pumping session with sets of kegels. Recently got a pro extender and will use for 2 to 4 hours every other day in the upright 12 o'clock position. Apperntly this helps for girth.

Definitely gained about 2cm in lenth and over an inch in girth. All in about 2 years.

so imo water pump.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive used a cheap air pump when I started, decided to get Hercules and damn, the result where much better. Upgraded to an x40. Im aslo using a cock ring after pumping session with sets of kegels. Recently got a pro extender and will use for 2 to 4 hours every other day in the upright 12 o'clock position. Apperntly this helps for girth.

Definitely gained about 2cm in lenth and over an inch in girth. All in about 2 years.

so imo water pump.
Thnx!!!!

Reactions: Ru biks

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hi guys,

For faster gaining of girth (and maybe length)...
What do you think is better: Bathmate (water pump) or airpump?

What is your experience and opinion?
What are your gains in girth AND lenght?

Much thnx guys!

Grtz Leo
Tried both but eventually chose a third option - an air pump in the bath (hydropump).
The only difference from a standard airpump set up is the handpump excludes the pressure gauge.

s-l500.jpg

I use a 9" x 2" Thickwall cylinder and sometimes a 10" x 2.25" one.

I gained most of my extra length with an air pump, I gained a lot of extra girth with the Bathmate but with the hydropump I get both length and girth gains.
I kept a similar routine recommended by Bathmate, quite an intense expansion but for short periods - usually 3 x 10 minutes.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The human body neither knows nor cares whether the vacuum exerted upon it is via water or air.

Pumping does not result in permanent gains. Stop pumping for a year and measure. You'll be back where you started.

Get a pump system that is comfortable and convenient for you. Enjoy the feel, and the temporary gains. But don't expect more than that. Rushing will result in blisters, red spotting, and VERY permanent internal damage.

Let's be careful out there.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Pumping does not result in permanent gains. Stop pumping for a year and measure. You'll be back where you started.
This is incorrect in my experience, the gains from pumping are permanent but it takes consistency and lots of time (years) to achieve noticable size increases.

lrgnchrg2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tried both but eventually chose a third option - an air pump in the bath (hydropump).
The only difference from a standard airpump set up is the handpump excludes the pressure gauge.

s-l500.jpg

I use a 9" x 2" Thickwall cylinder and sometimes a 10" x 2.25" one.

I gained most of my extra length with an air pump, I gained a lot of extra girth with the Bathmate but with the hydropump I get both length and girth gains.
I kept a similar routine recommended by Bathmate, quite an intense expansion but for short periods - usually 3 x 10 minutes.
Where did you find this?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
do you have pics to prove
Even if he does, my point, which was missed entirely, is that if you stop pumping, the "gains" will revert back to your original size. I've pumped for two decades. Usually sporadically, but many years ago I did pump consistently for a year, to see what happens. I gained about 1/2" girth, and 1/4" length. I then took a full year off...only pumping at most once in a month. Everything went right back to my original size. Two years ago I pumped twice a week on weekends through the winter. Gained about 1/4" girth, no measurable length gain. I stoppped completely for the following spring and summer. Again, the gain disappeared.

This is not meant to be a be-all end-all...it's anecdote. But it agrees completely with what the medical opinion states...."no permanent increase". I supposed one could continue to pump "forever", so-to-speak, but that's a tedious regimen. I know I found it very boring to maintain a regimen. But I really didn't care about having permanent gains. I like the feeling in the pump, and I like variety. It's fun to occasionally get thick and surprise my wife. She doesn't like it to be that thick all the time, as oral is impossible, and she's very into that.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
For how much gain?
In my first year of air pumping in the 90s I managed to gain 1 inch in length and about 1/2" in girth in a year (PE 3 x per week), since then, gains are a little slower to come by, I was happy being 7.5" x 5.5" for about a decade so didn't do much PE and I haven't been consistently pumping as my main PE method so it took over 20 years to add another inch and a half to my erect length.

@ColonelLingus I started pumping in the 90s, when you had to take photographic film to a shop to be processed, so no, I don't have any pictures from before PE and anyway I choose not to post dick pics on the internet. You'll just have to use your discernment on the information about penis enlargement I share here, I've been sharing my cock growth experience since 2004, I also have a progress thread on Thunder's place where I have logged most of my PE failures and successes. I don't see any point in lying to other members about what permanent gains are possible. @ItsAll4Kim I agree that there can be some loss of gains when you stop PE but in my experience this has never been more than a 1/4" size loss in either direction, this might be because I did a lot of edging and erect kegels in between PE regimens.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bath Mate definatly. Safer, quicker gains and can be used everyday in the shower or bath. Better at girth increases over length. I've gained 3/4 to 1' in girth over two years. Started with an x30 and had to upsize to an x40 because of the gain in girth. Closeing in on 7' girth maybe have gained 1/2' in length. Gains are not permenant but are sustainable if you pump on a regular basis. Currently I pump every other day in the shower and when drying off. 15 to 30 minutes.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree on bathMate but don’t listen to anyone who says they pump “for hours” a day. Super dangerous regimen.

I pump every other day for 15-20 mins. Sometimes I will do consecutive days if I feel like it. But definitely follow protocol and you won’t hurt yourself.

No real length gains; but I’ve noticed girth gains for sure and I’ve only been pumping with mine for 1.5 months