Bathmate Or Airpump?

Thelenght

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Do people use bathmate with a full erection or much less, I’m swinging towards less erection less pressure but longer sessions followed by the cock ring to keep the unit enlarged for better expansion, I’ve red that the little red dots are ok for expansion but some people think this is dangerous.

Reactions: Leobakker

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do people use bathmate with a full erection or much less, I’m swinging towards less erection less pressure but longer sessions followed by the cock ring to keep the unit enlarged for better expansion, I’ve red that the little red dots are ok for expansion but some people think this is dangerous.
The little red dots are petechia (blood from burst capillaries). This does not in any way help, and indicates excessive vacuum. While not necessarily dangerous if mild and occasional, repeated and/or excessive occurrences can permanently discolor the skin.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes, i use it in full erection and full suction. And when i use it, i also do kegels to get more blood in my dick. I like the feeling, i like the sight.
3x 8 minutes BM with 3x 5 minutes manual stretching in between/after. 10 minuten warm water in the bath befor i start.
Never have any reds spots any more.
In the beginning i had a donut, but stretching/massage seems to work to avoid that.

I think more shorter sets are better then one long set. And surely to avoid/reduce red spots or donut.

Thelenght

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’ll wait for these blisters to disappear then go for shorter sets, I was doing 3 x 10 minutes sets at 3/4 suction but it seems to be to much pressure which are causing the blisters, so I’ll go for 5x5 sets see how I get on with that, fraustrating as I can get a good expansion with the longer sets .

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ll wait for these blisters to disappear then go for shorter sets, I was doing 3 x 10 minutes sets at 3/4 suction but it seems to be to much pressure which are causing the blisters, so I’ll go for 5x5 sets see how I get on with that, fraustrating as I can get a good expansion with the longer sets .
In the beginning i didnt do full suction, because it hurts to much. But during the month i can higher te suction and now i always goes full suction.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

What pressure is "3/4 suction" or "full suction"?

This is in my opinion a major problem with Bathmate pumps. A reasonably accurate gauge is important to know what you're applying to your wiener...

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
What pressure is "3/4 suction" or "full suction"?

This is in my opinion a major problem with Bathmate pumps. A reasonably accurate gauge is important to know what you're applying to your wiener...
I found the Bathmate hard work and difficult to control the pressure that's why I converted my air pump into a hydropump. If you pump often enough you eventually learn from experience and feeling what the optimum vacuum pressure is, you don't really need a gauge.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I found the Bathmate hard work and difficult to control the pressure that's why I converted my air pump into a hydropump. If you pump often enough you eventually learn from experience and feeling what the optimum vacuum pressure is, you don't really need a gauge.
Agreed, but before you get that feel for it, you can do a lot of damage. Even then, if you do low-and-long sessions there are times toward the end when you can't accurately feel the actual vacuum.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Agreed, but before you get that feel for it, you can do a lot of damage. Even then, if you do low-and-long sessions there are times toward the end when you can't accurately feel the actual vacuum.
I think it's important to add that there is a conditioning period to respect when you start pumping, I made the mistake of doing my usual routine with the same intensity that I was used to but after a 3 month break, I ended up with a blood blister on my glans. I got carried away because the expansion after a break is huge.
Normally you should build up pumping time and intensity over several weeks, like beginning with a 15 minute session with moderate vacuum for about a week then increasing the intensity a little during the following week, adding 5 minutes after the second week, increasing the intensity etc.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

Thelenght

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I found I get a better expansion with an air pump rather than the bathmate and there was no injuries with the air pump just more of a hassle using it in the bath, I’ve read though that the results are better with the bathmate, I do agree it’s difficult to get the balance right with the bathmate but once you concurred it hopefully you should see the best results.
If it does keep blistering though I will just go for ellanse penis fillers and sack pe off.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I found I get a better expansion with an air pump rather than the bathmate and there was no injuries with the air pump just more of a hassle using it in the bath, I’ve read though that the results are better with the bathmate, I do agree it’s difficult to get the balance right with the bathmate but once you concurred it hopefully you should see the best results.
If it does keep blistering though I will just go for ellanse penis fillers and sack pe off.
I'll reiterate what I started off with in this thread: your penis doesn't differentiate between vacuum generated by water, and vacuum generated by air. There's nothing that a Bathmate can do that any other pump system can do. Ten minutes at 5in with an air pump is the same as ten minutes at 5in with a Bathmate. If one appeals more to you, use that.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How long did it take before you could use full suction leo
After a few weeks, maybe a month.
I did go through the ‘pain’.
You have to get used to it.
I thougt: no pain, no gain.
Now it doesnt hurt anymore.
If i dont feel this, i think its to less suction.
Im addictes to this feeling :)

Reactions: YoungSwitcher