Media
Verification
View
After a few weeks, maybe a month.
I did go through the ‘pain’.
You have to get used to it.
I thougt: no pain, no gain.
Now it doesnt hurt anymore.
If i dont feel this, i think its to less suction.
Im addictes to this feeling :)
This is one place where "no pain no gain" does not apply. Pain means damage.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'll reiterate what I started off with in this thread: your penis doesn't differentiate between vacuum generated by water, and vacuum generated by air. There's nothing that a Bathmate can do that any other pump system can do. Ten minutes at 5in with an air pump is the same as ten minutes at 5in with a Bathmate. If one appeals more to you, use that.
This is true, although I have to say that the advantage of pumping in water is the precision of vacuum control, tiny squeezes of the pump can be felt by your cock once you've reached the pressure sweet spot - the vacuum pressure where you can feel an all over stretch while remaining below the pain threshold.

Reactions: Leobakker
D

deleted972301

Air pumps pinch me really bad at the base, my bathmate has been my favorite, way more intense with water displacement

I also concur with this statement. Air pumps were not good to me back in the day.

NorwaySchlong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The human body neither knows nor cares whether the vacuum exerted upon it is via water or air.

Pumping does not result in permanent gains. Stop pumping for a year and measure. You'll be back where you started.

Get a pump system that is comfortable and convenient for you. Enjoy the feel, and the temporary gains. But don't expect more than that. Rushing will result in blisters, red spotting, and VERY permanent internal damage.

Let's be careful out there.
Agree 100% in everything you say.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
I talk to high profile members on Thundersplace with progress photos of members clearly gaining two inches at least with a systematic PE regime.

Air pumping definitely works but I noticed smaller cylinders once fully packed leads to more pressure on the glans leading to blisters..

I now only use my 12” x 2.75 in diameter cylinder and I don’t get blisters any more.

plus our dicks can atrophy with age so I don’t see any reason to Ever stop pumping

iron_dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd recommend an airpump as bathmate pumps very often give discoloration - at least for people who're still new to PE and haven't conditioned their dicks for a few months :)
My gains are ~1.1" BPEL, but measured it few weeks ago. Could already be around 1.2"-1.3" BPEL.

Have bathmate and an air-pump, let me know if you have some questions.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Stayinlonger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive spent money on the bathmate and cheaper air pumps to find that the bathmate without the air pump is not worth it..plus it pinches you cock if your not careful when soft

Stevenj10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I strongly recommend the bathmate. Fantastic pump, which from my own personal experience, has given permanent gains.
The secret to it, is not to pay attention to their size guide. I own the x30, x40 & x50. Based on my measurements it’s recommended I Use the x50, however without doubt the most substantial gains I have made, are through the x30.
The x30 has a maximum internal dimension of 10” x 6.75, so this is the pump which will enable you to reach your maximum potential.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was wondering why I wasn't gaining more length. My x30 was getting so small it hurt girth wise so I switched to an x40. Again great for girth but not so much in length. I fill the x40 girth wise again but would like to be little longer. Currently I'm 7x7 which is great but at 7 inches of girth it's presenting some problems with oral and anal.

Reactions: deleted972301
D

deleted972301

I was wondering why I wasn't gaining more length. My x30 was getting so small it hurt girth wise so I switched to an x40. Again great for girth but not so much in length. I fill the x40 girth wise again but would like to be little longer. Currently I'm 7x7 which is great but at 7 inches of girth it's presenting some problems with oral and anal.

7 inches in girth is really unreal man. I don't know how you can fit that in anyone. However I agree the bathmate is perfect for girth. Not just girth but overall aesthetics.

Reactions: Momentum1513

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I strongly recommend the bathmate. Fantastic pump, which from my own personal experience, has given permanent gains.
The secret to it, is not to pay attention to their size guide. I own the x30, x40 & x50. Based on my measurements it’s recommended I Use the x50, however without doubt the most substantial gains I have made, are through the x30.
The x30 has a maximum internal dimension of 10” x 6.75, so this is the pump which will enable you to reach your maximum potential.

I really can't get the hang of mine, can you show me how to use it? I'm in Edinburgh

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are these pumps expensive? I looked on the bathmate website, and saw the Hercules was a little over 100 USD.

I paid about €175,- for the Bathmate Hydromax X40 Xtreme. At this link you see what you all get.

Bekijk Bathmate Hydromax X40 Xtreme Penispomp op: bol.com | Bathmate Hydromax X40 Xtreme Penispomp

Not cheap, but i have a lot of fun with it.
And i have small gains.

have a nice day

grtz Leo

Girthy99

Legendary Member
Media
7 inches in girth is really unreal man. I don't know how you can fit that in anyone. However I agree the bathmate is perfect for girth. Not just girth but overall aesthetics.
I hit usually 7.25” been 7.5”. My wife is 5’2” 130lbs. It’s a tight fit, but she likes it. My normal size is 6.5”

D

deleted972301

I hit usually 7.25” been 7.5”. My wife is 5’2” 130lbs. It’s a tight fit, but she likes it. My normal size is 6.5”

She can really pack it away can't she! The most girth I have ever achieved is about 6.25 post a good salt bath bathmate session.

Reactions: Leobakker

Girthy99

Legendary Member
Media
She can really pack it away can't she! The most girth I have ever achieved is about 6.25 post a good salt bath bathmate session.
She can after she adjust. Takes lots of oral and slowly entering. After about 3-5 min I can pump her. She can’t handle it balls deep all the time, but when she really wants it she can take my 8.5” length.

Reactions: deleted972301

Shofixti

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are these pumps expensive? I looked on the bathmate website, and saw the Hercules was a little over 100 USD.

Yes, but .. one trick is to buy something inexpensive from one of the largest online retailers... they often package a "Here's 20% of your next order" coupon or something similar. Some too give 20% off if you leave a review on a purchase.

Reactions: chicocklarge