being called "big" by women, how often does it happen for you?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I'm talking about real like encounters. No need to even mention a gallery to women when I can show them the real thing.:smile:

Of course...but again, those photos have been around for years and, as agreed upon by many people here, are not of you. So...I just assumed that you would present them in your real "like" encounters as well as your real life encounters. Then again maybe you don't experience many of either of those. Okay...I'll go back to "ingnoring" you now. :smile:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course...but again, those photos have been around for years and, as agreed upon by many people here, are not of you. So...I just assumed that you would present them in your real "like" encounters as well as your real life encounters. Then again maybe you don't experience many of either of those. Okay...I'll go back to "ingnoring" you now. :smile:

Don't hate, just appreciate.:cool:

Attachments

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I have a big cock, all women comment on the size when they first see it. Of over 200 women only one or two have NOT said that it was the biggest cock they had ever seen. I Have have recently been with a few girls who have each slept with over 300 men each and all of them said that mine was the biggest they had ever seen. I don't think that I have the biggest cock in the world, but its clear that cocks that are genuinely over 9 inch long, with 7 inches in girth are very rare. Most girls are shocked by the girth of my cock. The last girl I met which was 2 weeks ago said that she had fucked several hundred guys and mine was the thickest cock she had ever seen.

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, almost every girl I've ever been with has had something to say about my big cock. A few, just a few, couldn't even take it.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of over 200 women only one or two have NOT said that it was the biggest cock they had ever seen. I Have have recently been with a few girls who have each slept with over 300 men each and all of them said that mine was the biggest they had ever seen.

Geez, people really sleeps around nowadays :cool:

of the 19, 99% said it was their biggest.

And I tought women was terrible in math :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

LuvFighterz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say a little more than half the time. or, to be more accurate, it has happened WITH about half the girls i've hooked up with...

like a couple other people have said it is probably a little less common that it happens right away, though that does happen :)

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone I've been with has commented on my girth and usually my curve. There was one woman a long time ago that threw me a curveball when she told me that i would have to fuck her in the ass because she was too loose in the pussy. That one experience took 20 "possitive" ones to erase.
Still think about her even now........

happyashley28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've told the guy I'm dating that I think he's huge. We haven't had intercourse yet (primarily because I'm scared it's going to hurt a lot) but I know he likes it when I comment on how big it is during oral sex. To be honest, I have a hard time fitting much of him in my mouth. But he still seems to enjoy what I'm doing there.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've told the guy I'm dating that I think he's huge. We haven't had intercourse yet (primarily because I'm scared it's going to hurt a lot) but I know he likes it when I comment on how big it is during oral sex. To be honest, I have a hard time fitting much of him in my mouth. But he still seems to enjoy what I'm doing there.

Happy, for most men your the perfecr girl...you tell us its big:smile:. Make sure he take his time uses lube and lots of foreplay and you'll be fine.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quite a few, not all of my fuck acquaintances.
The first few years of my sexual life, i didn't even pay attention to those comments because I thought they were just trying to make me feel good.
But when one gf, when going down the sheets to meet my "boy" exclaimed: "wow, it's big!" and
then I said i expected i was smaller than her previous really tall belgian bf and she said he was tiny compared to me :) I started to believe it.

Then almost all other girls, even just grabbing it at a club or when getting naked the first time before sex, they made comments on it.
It is great to hear those comments, now that I am sure I am big, thanks to LPSG!

Talking about hot girls, one even said before I undressed, that I was probably average, i turned the lights off and after awhile fucking her, she finally let her shield come down and said: "ohhh, you don't have it so small, then!" :p
days passed until she reckoned I was in her top 2 of bigger and thicker, but definitely number 1 in the size of my Head.

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman that's ever seen my dick was has called it big.

A womans reaction to my size is the only thing that I miss about being single.. it was such a high to see them in awe. I'm sexually satisfied with my wife, but I'm temped at times to show it off.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been called the biggest, but often called the best -- which is probably more important.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Never really to my face as only one girl has seen it in person, but anyone who has seen pics of it, either by me or my GF, say it's big. It doesn't happen too often, but they always say it's big or huge. I even got a "monsterous" before. It's silly and always makes me chuckle and blush to hear, but it's kinda empowering to hear.