Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I believed myself to be a grower as I thought that I only hung flaccid anywhere from 1"-4" but I've been told otherwise.

People at work have made comments about me in scrubs and at first I thought it was that they though my package was small and it was clarified when one woman at work (usually very reserved and snooty) made the comment "It must be Christmas..NICE package!" I nearly fell over and turned bright red as a few of the other women in the department began laughing with agreement.

Was I offended? nope Embarrassed? yup

Open conversations later revealed that it was a 'given' that I had nothing to be ashamed of in my pants...and I'm not that big...so I can only imagine how some of the TRULY endowed here manage.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually when it does happen to me, I ignore it for the time being, unless the starer/starers don't quit after awhile. Then I decide to give them a little taste of embarrasment by yelling, "HEY! WHY'RE YOU SO INTERESTED IN STARING AT ME SO LONG??"

Case closed, no more staring. Of course, when I was in HS, and was involved in the swim meets, I didn't mind at all when the ladies took their generous helpings of stares after a few relay laps. Almost thought about giving them a treat one time, and showing up in white swimming trunks.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I am 4"-6" flaccid and pierced...I do not mind being glanced at,but one day I caught a perv staring, not the first time I caught him staring. I was with a bud of mine, and several other dudes were in the locker room. He was staring and I said in a voice loud enough for all to hear....."Haven't you ever seen a dick before...go ahead and take a good look..." And walked over to him., saying "Yes, it is real, and yes it is pierced and yes it was a heck of a rush...." he beat a hasty retreat, my buddy laughed, and the others in the locker room said, to the effect, wel you put him in his place. I have been asked about my cock and the piercings, and really do not mind the questions, however blatant staring....lets be a bit more discreet.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This can go both ways too. I remember staring once and getting a hostile "What are you looking at?". The guy had it packaged to be shown. He had a huge bulge, wearing very tight jeans and some kind of jock or tight underwear to push it out, maybe even a cock ring. He was also clearly gay. I suspect he just was not attracted to me which for some reason provoked a hostile reaction. Maybe I should not have stared for so long but given the particular circumstances my reply was "Listen girlfriend, if you don't want to be looked at then don't advertise so much.".

Now I realize it is not always possible to completely hide it, but if you dress to accentuate it then don't be surprized and don't be angry if you're stared at. If you don't want to be stared at then dress so it is not so obvious. Otherwise, right or wrong, it's going to happen, that's reality. People will look at you whether or not they are people you want to have looking at you. I have "show off" clothes for the bar and "no-show" clothes for work etc. It can be done. If you're not interested a simple moving on without comment or "No thanks" with suffice.

Reactions: The Little Boy

bzyrch:
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Oct 7 2005, 07:11 AM

I find it hard to believe that a "queeny-looking older guy" would choke on anything. However, since I'm (sadly) quickly approaching that point in my life, I have to say I'm grateful that he wasn't the "creepiest."
[post=349655]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha, just caught this reply, Sats. I hope that "queeny" line didn't sound offensive. I was just trying to paint an accurate picture. I guess the experience wouldn't seem so creepy now, as I'm a lot older. But to a teenager, it was all quite surreal and seedy, perhaps somewhat exaggerated in my mind as I look back on it. But it all happened and I think it makes for a pretty funny story.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few women at the office take a couple of glances. Kind of embarrassing, but I don't give much thought to it. I have a problem noticing too much a woman's chest so I won't complain.

Robert

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by chicago1155@Oct 11 2005, 01:13 PM
I've had a few women at the office take a couple of glances. Kind of embarrassing, but I don't give much thought to it. I have a problem noticing too much a woman's chest so I won't complain.

Robert
[post=350530]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, you stare at there boobies and they stare at your dick, an equal trade off and everyones happy........ :p

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup. Quite often. It depends on who's doing the staring, but sometimes it's cool when I catch a foxy chick checking out my 'lunch', but then again, when some old fat witch gawps it does kinda bring up your breakfast!

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HappyHammer1977@Oct 11 2005, 09:33 AM
Yup. Quite often. It depends on who's doing the staring, but sometimes it's cool when I catch a foxy chick checking out my 'lunch', but then again, when some old fat witch gawps it does kinda bring up your breakfast!
[post=350541]Quoted post[/post]​
just remember that next time you're checking out some chick, you could be the foxy guy checking her out or the old fat witch, it goes both ways. :toast:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by indianaman_04+Oct 11 2005, 02:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(indianaman_04 &#064; Oct 11 2005, 02:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HappyHammer1977@Oct 11 2005, 09:33 AM
Yup. Quite often. It depends on who&#39;s doing the staring, but sometimes it&#39;s cool when I catch a foxy chick checking out my &#39;lunch&#39;, but then again, when some old fat witch gawps it does kinda bring up your breakfast&#33;
just remember that next time you&#39;re checking out some chick, you could be the foxy guy checking her out or the old fat witch, it goes both ways. :toast:
[post=350549]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:bigsmile:

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Oct 11 2005, 03:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Oct 11 2005, 03:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by indianaman_04@Oct 11 2005, 02:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-HappyHammer1977
@Oct 11 2005, 09:33 AM
Yup. Quite often. It depends on who&#39;s doing the staring, but sometimes it&#39;s cool when I catch a foxy chick checking out my &#39;lunch&#39;, but then again, when some old fat witch gawps it does kinda bring up your breakfast&#33;

just remember that next time you&#39;re checking out some chick, you could be the foxy guy checking her out or the old fat witch, it goes both ways. :toast:
[post=350549]Quoted post[/post]​

:bigsmile:
[post=350550]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Too true my man, too true&#33;&#33;
:nopity:

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Although size-wise, I don&#39;t have enough to be part of the Big Boys club, I still make an impressive bulge depending on what I&#39;m wearing and I have been stared at many times. I don&#39;t really care for the stares either, but I just move on like I never noticed them in the first place or move something in front of me to conceal the package. Being a gay man, I also take time out of my day to check the crotches of men I happen across in my day, but I never give a full drawn out stare...I think that&#39;s just innapropriate for everyone. I&#39;d never want to be seen as a "perv" or a "queer" or a "gob" or whatever...that&#39;s just not me. So I don&#39;t stare, I just look quickly a couple of times and move on.

psullivan

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bzyrch@Aug 19 2005, 01:18 AM
Ok, true story. Back when I was a teenager, I went to Sea World with my parents and sister. I quickly discovered the place to be was the dolphin petting exhibit. I sat back and watched the teenage girls in their sexy summer stretch shorts that were popular back in the day, bending over the railing to stroke Flipper. I spent the rest of the day wandering around the park sporting a visably plump semi hanging half-way down my thigh, due to the fact that I was wearing boxer shorts under my tightish jeans. I got quite a few stares, but mostly from people I wasn&#39;t interested in, unfortunately. Many were soccer moms whose eyes darted quickly between my crotch and their husbands&#39; eyes to make sure they didn&#39;t notice. One was a queeny-looking older guy who nearly choked on the hotdog he was eating when he saw me (no joke&#33;). The creepiest one was a trashy, unattractive woman who looked to be in her 40s. I spotted her several times throughout the day, or rather, she spotted me. She seemed to be torn between wanting to be flirtatious and the moral implications of ogling an underaged boy. I was too shy and inexperienced to respond to her looks, not that I wanted to anyway, as she was really quite skanky. I&#39;m not sure if she was following me, but the last time I saw her was after I met back up with my family and we were leaving the park. I was straggling behind the rest of them and saw her lurking near a tree by the bathrooms. She made eye contact with me one last time and then in a seedy last ditch effort, quickly lifted up her skirt and flashed her shaved crotch at me&#33; I couldn&#39;t believe it. It was actually the first time I&#39;d ever seen a woman&#39;s "private area" in the flesh. It made me more scared than turned on and I quickly caught up with my family and left.
[post=336552]Quoted post[/post]​

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I remember it happened last june. I was on a business trip in Beijing, and went to the hotel&#39;s gents room. I went to the urinals and i noticed that a man in his 40s was staring at my -obviously limp- cock. when ii went to wash my hands, he still looked at me (i saw his eyes in the mirror).

The other times were when i compared with my friends: one was astonished by the girth - wich is not exceptional in the lpsg, but it was 4 them&#33;-.

mt gf never took much care about it, even though she said i am defenetly big.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that it is great that people stare. Even though I am gay, I don&#39;t mind the ladies or the guys staring. I think that it&#39;s great. I am not immensely endowed but I have enough substantially for people to notice. I wish that somebody would get agitated, frustrated at me and just TRY to embarrass me for looking at their basket. I don&#39;t get embarrassed easily. Normally, that reaction can really back fire on you. Yelling at people for admiring something special about you is really bad karma. Someone is going to notice a large penis and/or large testicles. Just like women with large breasts and/or booty, Lesbians and straight men are gonna look at them. If you are embarrassed of people noticing your deck of cards don&#39;t be letting people see you hand.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I maybe worng but do assume the above post might have been directed at me.....normally I do not mind being stared at. However, this dude had been leering, staring , whatever for some time. I was getting upset with him and his behavior, namely staring blatently. I had noticed him staring at others too...and no one had said anything to him, but had discussed him when he was not around...... The other dudes were not as well as endowed as me and they were also put off with him. I did what others had wanted to, but for whatever reasons did not. I guess it might have been a bit harsh, but some of the other dudes wnated to report him to the management, and at a Family YMCA it would have not been too happy for him., probably gotten him busted and kicked out....

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes at work its fun to wear the "bar pants" and see who is catching furtive glances. I have a sort of playful relationship with one of the women at work, and don&#39;t mind showing off a bit. Then again, her low-cut blouses and push-up bras don&#39;t leave too much to the imagination either&#33;

Eric
:evilgrin:

D_Quethiok Heftyrocks

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by Freddie53@Oct 11 2005, 07:29 PM
I remember a quote from years ago. "It is better to be looked at then to be looked over."

Love the quote. I catch people looking at me all the time. Especially when I&#39;m wearing jeans. I&#39;m a passive crotch watcher, most are gawker active crotch watchers. One of the most impressive bulges that I&#39;ve seen is this tall older gentleman who works at my school. He&#39;s probably about 6&#39;5 and has a massive basket and can be seen hanging down almost to his knees in khakis sometimes. :wow: