Media
adamsandlersplash_468x684.jpg

ADAM SANDLER TO THE LEFT ;)

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't get Ben Affleck. He's not particularly handsome - I mean, not bad, but there's nothing interesting at all about him. About the blandest looking guy ever, really.

What's the attraction?

Are you kidding? Ben Affleck might not but the world's most talented actor, but he is the best looking and the most sexy man I know. Well, ok number two - Jude Law is number one, but that is because of his sexy posh accent.

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no he isn't kidding...ben afflex isn't hot...well, his body has a nice shape (V-shaped and all) but his face is.. uhm... "average".
the same with hugh jackmann, both are hyped but boring for me

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no he isn't kidding...ben afflex isn't hot...well, his body has a nice shape (V-shaped and all) but his face is.. uhm... "average".
the same with hugh jackmann, both are hyped but boring for me

I could'nt agree more. WHAT is all this fuss over Hugh Jackman??? And Justin Timberlake? Ordinary!

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, Hugh and Ben may be "average" and "plain" looking.... but some of us go for that. I personally don't care for drop dead model gorgeous...the clipped/waxed "look at me ,I work out 20 times a week" guys have more than enough admirers. Sexy has many different meanings to many different people. I'd rather have an average looking guy....after all, isn't it about whats on the INSIDE, not the outside ?

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get Ben Affleck. He's not particularly handsome - I mean, not bad, but there's nothing interesting at all about him. About the blandest looking guy ever, really.

What's the attraction?

The attraction is personal. Three years ago, People Magazine did a thing on Ben and whoever his girl was at that time. There was one photo of him, angled toward profile, he was laughing, and I thought, how could a man be that beautiful? I think he is absolutely gorgeous.

I, too, do not think sleek, oiled, smooth, cut, G-Q'ed-coiffed-and-groomed is sexy at all. I grew up with men around me -- men, I mean, wrenchers and blue collars of all trades -- and I like the look, the walk and talk, the smell of a man. Forget the spa and the products, those are not guy things. I'm 110% gay, but I hate "gay stuff."

Ben goes natural, and is one of the two prettiest men for my eyes, at least of famous guys.
The other one? The ever-spectacularly-plain Bode Miller. Hottest.

Reactions: WrikPrada

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember one magazine interview he did early in his career. He mentioned he was "hung like a jury." Now, what does that mean exactly?

I read the same article about 3 yrs. ago and have never forgotten that statistic. A woman interviewed him, I think. With Ben hung can Casey be far behind?