Best ways to gain in length???

[QUOTE="WorldBoss, post: 7482540, member: 999825"Hanging helped me with my ligaments, and once they popped I didn't need to hang anymore.
What do you mean by "once they popped"?
I hope you did not hang until they got ripped off...[/QUOTE]
No, ligament pop isn't them ripping, lol.

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..2-3 inches is far too much to reasonably expect, period. An inch might be a reasonable expectation if you can dedicate most of your life to this. Is that really worth being on essentially a form of house arrest?

Nonsense....people have done it you just aren't aware of.

squibby457

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bathmate has been great for girth. I use an all day extended for length. Have dabbled in clamping. You just have to have some patience. Any way you look at it, your cock is getting a lot of attention. That’s one of the benefits that I love most...

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
I don't believe there is any way to gain any significant length other than possibly losing weight if you are overweight or getting in better shape if you are not already in shape.
I've used Bathmate and I gained "noticeable" girth which kind of makes my penis "look" shorter.
I would have appreciated even a half-inch gain in length as i was already pretty thick ( between 5.77/6.00) before I started.
I haven't tried weights or the extender- and I won't--so I don't know if they work.

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe there is any way to gain any significant length other than possibly losing weight if you are overweight or getting in better shape if you are not already in shape.....

Nothing to do with being in shape.

Dang! That's like a whole new penis.

Yes..sort of...

10.jpg

Reactions: WorldBoss

lookatthat

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how you pushed that ruler into your skin. Lol! Still a good 9" though. Do you have any before pics?
It's difficult to get a bone-pressed measurement if you do not press to the bone. Or am I missing something here? So skin is cheating now? And rulers are anything but dependable methods to measure length? Sure. Ok.

Reactions: stax 68

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't believe there is any way to gain any significant length other than possibly losing weight if you are overweight or getting in better shape if you are not already in shape.
I've used Bathmate and I gained "noticeable" girth which kind of makes my penis "look" shorter.
I would have appreciated even a half-inch gain in length as i was already pretty thick ( between 5.77/6.00) before I started.
I haven't tried weights or the extender- and I won't--so I don't know if they work.

As a young man I went from a little over 6" to an honest 7.5" by jelqing and a vacuum tube. Have always thought my young age helped me to gain the length. It took about 2 years of serious, 5 days a week effort. I noticed nothing in girth from the exercises.

Reactions: stax 68

hangingloww

Sexy Member
Media
It's difficult to get a bone-pressed measurement if you do not press to the bone. Or am I missing something here? So skin is cheating now? And rulers are anything but dependable methods to measure length? Sure. Ok.

Well then I guess I can start claiming to be 8" now. Works for me...:grinning:

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... There's always one excuse or another.

Take that.....27 page thread at thunders place with photos...

Start: (6-27-03/at age 45) 3.75" BPEL, 4.75 EG". Current: 6" BPEL, 5.5" EG
https://www.thundersplace.org/progress-reports-and-pictures/2-inch-growth-comparative-pictures.html

Of course they have. Too bad none EVER have decent before and after photos or videos to show. There's always one excuse or another.

How come I can find a 27 page thread with photos running for 12 damn years...and you can not.
And you are just...crying about no-one gives you photos...come on no-one owes you.

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah..we're all here to learn and share..you're just bringing a little negativity to the party...but it's ok you're still learning.