• Total voters

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IanTheTall said:
I'm going to try to interpret what you are saying:
People who are too smart can see neither the tree nor the forest because they spend all of their time counting the leaves, on the forest.

Probably not. The more likely meaning is that the high numbers are vacuous. It's no great feat to devise an arbitrary test which will show that you are the highest-scoring person to ever take it, particularly if not too many people take it (as is the case for most of the so-called IQ tests on record). Call that an IQ test, and voila! There you are, Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius. There are people who enjoy that sterile activity. Do they impress anyone as particularly smart? Not really .... which is perhaps why they feel they need a number to prove something.

When I was at MIT I never heard anyone discuss IQ tests. They didn't seem interested. And if any were members of Mensa, I never heard them mention it. Can we conclude from that that they were all dummyheads?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To quote the wife of an old college friend of mine...
"I love a brain in a tight sweater":wink:

If you don't get that, well, I guess we just don't play in the same sandbox.:rolleyes:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, dang, didn't know it was what i HAD, thought it was what i wanted, therefore big dick AND big brain is the no-brainer (why not call it the no-dicker??)

as for what i have, average dick, and nobody's complained about my brain size yet ;-)

nineplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
9.5 cock...148 IQ

My brain fits in my skull, but my cock sometimes falls out of my shorts.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brain fits in my skull, but my cock sometimes falls out of my shorts.

Where is that drolling icon again ???

I prefer a man with a big cock, I can think on my own, and perve at him while he does the dishes! Ahhh perfect fantasy :tongue:

A man without a brain is completely Asexual to me. I couldn't care less if your packing a pony, you have to be able to make me swoon with your witty mind

:smile:

Honey

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Which [SIZE=-1]standard deviation are you guys using ? 15, 16 or 24?

And what kind of tests did you do when you got that high IQ score? =)
[/SIZE]