Big Brother 24 Men

billiebb

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Attractiveness bs aside, I just hope this new cast isn't on any of that tired bullshit from recent seasons. Tired of the senseless bullying on these shows.
Well I can definitely tell they don't care about followers or making it on the Challenge. Most of them have high paying jobs already.

Reactions: Juicy Ucey

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t know when I’ve seen a group work harder to convince themselves someone is gay.
This thing of shaming people for sensing that someone might be anything other straight is just so tired and basic. NEWSFLASH: It does NOT make you more gay to like someone that might be gay (god forbid, right?) and it doesnt make you less gay to declare that someone is straight and all of the ‘gays’ here are delusional….

Last edited:

BeyonceBeytwice

Expert Member
Media
Hawaiian Paradise Park (Hawaii, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
I don’t know when I’ve seen a group work harder to convince themselves someone is gay.
lmaoooo tea! I don't really get the vibes from him at all tbh. Either way he's still hot to me.

Anyway, from the new season I'm really digging Jared, Matt, and Hisam so far

Dccguy92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thing of shaming people for sensing that someone might be anything other straight is just so tired and basic. NEWSFLASH: It does NOT make you more gay to like someone that might be gay (god forbid, right?) and it doesnt make you less gay to declare that someone is straight and all of the ‘gays’ here are delusional….
Lol reverse psychology is not going to work. Hes straight get over it

Reactions: Superrogue88

Dccguy92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question, is there any pictures of Montes cock? And do we have any clues that lead us to believe if it’s big or small? I recall when he was hooking up with Taylor he said something about “freeing the snake”…
there was 100% slip in the feeds but i cant remember where and when. The pictures were on here