Big cocks run in your family?

I don t know if she is a sizequeen mom, but sure, she is an open minded mom

Open minded parents are so rare but so important. Too much is taboo in Western cultures, and I'm glad that'schanging (slowly, but changing).

If someone has never seen 'real' bits of both men's and women's bodies (other than their own), how is that someone supposed to know what's normal as they develop?

Recent movements for making appropriate what should be appropriate (breastfeeding, topless-in-town like Austin TX, etc.) are taking 'normalcy' back in little steps. Skin is skin, and knowing what our bodies look like in real life is so important for a healthy understanding of life.

I’m a twin and have 2 younger brothers, unfortunately I’m the smallest out of all of them I’m just above average and happy with my size but I’ve caught my brothers a number of times masturbating. And as I share a room with my twin privacy isn’t always the best.

does anyone else have a twin ?

I am fascinated by the idea of huge cocks running in families. I should clarify, I'm fascinated about huge cocks running in other people's families, not in my own, even thought big cocks run on my mom's side of the family, grandfather and 6 uncles.

Since, I'm fishing for info about big cocks running in your family, I'll tell about mine. My grandma told me that grandpa has such a big dick, that he had to have an panels sewn into the crotches of his pants so his junk would fit. Grandma was bragging. It was apparent that my uncles inherited this trait. My brother-in-law once saw my uncle in a jockstrap and asked him why he stuffed his jock with a pair of socks. My uncle said, "I didn't." My bro and father say they're not hung, so I guess I got it from mom's side. Thanks grandpa.

So, do big cocks run in your family?

(Remember not to mention anything about being underage.)

Reactions: flemmm94

dlbijock222

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m a twin and have 2 younger brothers, unfortunately I’m the smallest out of all of them I’m just above average and happy with my size but I’ve caught my brothers a number of times masturbating. And as I share a room with my twin privacy isn’t always the best.

I am a twin, and we have an older brother as well.

dlbijock222

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
are you identical or non identical? I would of thought that me and my twin are the same size but he’s absolutely massive

We are identical and were very similar growing up, but we have very different lifestyles now and have grown into totally different dudes.... obviously still look alike but not quite as identical the last few years.

Reactions: P.J.9 and David2013

We are identical and were very similar growing up, but we have very different lifestyles now and have grown into totally different dudes.... obviously still look alike but not quite as identical the last few years.

ah ok cool, same here but we still look very much the same. We both have 2 freckles on our left thigh right at the top same exact spot. So I was always under the impression we’d have the same or similar size dicks. Same to my younger brothers as well but seems like they got the upper hand lol

yeah My dad and older brother are both very large. My twin and me are like both about 8ish...
I have a younger half brother too who has a smaller cock.

I’ve never seen my dads tbh, never looked either but seeing my brothers has made me wonder where the size has come from. My twin flaccid is probably the same size as me erect, but my younger brothers are really girthy.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

So you and your twin have cocks of different sizes?

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Are you and your twin identical in cock size?

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve never seen my dads tbh, never looked either but seeing my brothers has made me wonder where the size has come from. My twin flaccid is probably the same size as me erect, but my younger brothers are really girthy.

When you are fraternal twins you will differ as much from each other than brothers do who are not twins. Hope it doesnt bother you too much ;)

When you are fraternal twins you will differ as much from each other than brothers do who are not twins. Hope it doesnt bother you too much ;)
We’re identical so I always thought size and thickness would be the same or at least very similar. But turns out that isn’t the case at all. Just wish it was me lol

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We’re identical so I always thought size and thickness would be the same or at least very similar. But turns out that isn’t the case at all. Just wish it was me lol

Yeah in that case it is very weird indeed. How much difference in there between the 2 of you?

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well he’s probably 8inches flaccid whilst I’m 8inches erect

Wow, you are big guys! How big is he erect then? When you are the smallest you guys are all incredibly big!