Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm not a woman. and i'm gay. but i feel qualified to weigh in on this topic based on observations made from my long friendships with women who are either now married or still actively dating. attractive women who love men, with all their idiosyncracies, egos, and vulnerabilities, and love the attention men give them--not "fag hags" (as a gay man i use that term with affection, as i also have great relationships with women who would rather hang out with me and my male friends in gay bars looking at boys instead of dealing with the rituals of heterosexual courtship--a topic unto its own for sure).

i am often in the unique position of being the only male my girlfriends confide in, giving them perspective they might not get from their girlfriends, and we waste no time getting down and dirty--dick size, performance, how to suck dick, anal, what guys like, what he's thinking, you're playing stupid games, he's a player, he's cheating, don't trust your girlfriend, dump him and move on, go easy on the poor guy, etc.

now i wouldn't call these women size queens, but they'll say they prefer average or better, and all of them have been lured by guys with big dicks. in all cases, hung guys have spelled t-r-o-u-b-l-e if not kept in check, but they all seemed to be worth the extra effort. guys with big dicks were always the most difficult or most drawn-out relationships to break off, the least trusted yet the easiest to forgive, the men they were most possessive of around other women--finding fault with women first when any suspected cruising is going on, the most likely to have 'ex-sex' with, and more likely to come back for a reconciliation.

one of my closest girlfriends, after years of big-dick drama, married a man with a small penis. she definitely had an adjustment period when they were dating, but found pleasure beyond just getting filled up with a big dick--this guy could snack her box like a madman and worshipped everything about her. he prides himself on being a good provider and they have two beautiful children he gives his full attention (one of which i'm a Godparent to). she's convinced guys with small dicks make better, devoted husbands and is very happy. however, here's just a tiny caveat--not often, but once in awhile when the two of us meet over drinks, she'll tell me she has moments when she just wants to get thrown down on a bed and fucked by a guy with a big dick, and i have to remind her of all the reasons her man makes her happy.

i realize my observations are purely anecdotal, and may not even be typical, but what is the deal with big dick men and all the double standards they are afforded by some women? is it just the sex? is it their bad boy attitude? confidence? are they seen as more virile or attractive by women for procreation in the same way men find certain female body characteristics--unconscious darwinian-like behavior? or am i way off base and all my girlfriends are just big-dick-loving breeder sluts (like me, sans breeding;-)?

Even though written a long time ago, I think this is very well written and insightful. I work as a counselor, and I've heard many women say the same thing. Once a woman has been with a man with a big cock, it's very difficult for her to leave, in spite of being cheated on, etc. I think that is one of the reasons why cuckolding has become so popular. A small dicked man, like me, realizes that his wife needs more, and is OK with her getting what she needs sexually from a man with a big cock, and the husband gives her the love, affection and security she wants. He also doesn't worry about her being unfaithful, because it is all done in the open.

Reactions: HairyTattedThick

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been the guest cock with 2 long times friends.
Prior to testicular cancer I was bigger than I am sporting now. In our circle of friends I am the biggest, I am not massive but I made my friends happy, that is what I wanted.

I did not have time for a girlfriend in college so my best friend and his girlfriend allowed me to unload with them as FWB. At first I only had sex when it was the 3 of us but after a while we all became comfortable so I played anytime. I was always welcome and it only ended when they started a family.

I became involved with another friend and his girlfriend because we all skinny dipped his pool and hot tub. She wanted me for my size but I only played with the 2 of them, I never was a solo with her. We had sex several times but never did anything to make him feel less of a man for his size.

I never made love to friend #2's girlfriend, I was just a warm dildo and always kept it that way.

Friend #1 and I had a caring relationship. I always wanted her to enjoy me but I got to do what I wanted sometimes. After a year I would have sex alone with her but was always most comfortable when my buddy was at least in the house.

I have had a few other encounters but I never wanted to be anything but a warm dildo and I insisted both side be present and participate at the same time. With the exception of friend #1 I never kissed anyone during sex.

When I was pimped out by my friends or just playing I never wanted to interfere in their relationship I just wanted to add to it.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been the guest cock with 2 long times friends.
Prior to testicular cancer I was bigger than I am sporting now. In our circle of friends I am the biggest, I am not massive but I made my friends happy, that is what I wanted.

I did not have time for a girlfriend in college so my best friend and his girlfriend allowed me to unload with them as FWB. At first I only had sex when it was the 3 of us but after a while we all became comfortable so I played anytime. I was always welcome and it only ended when they started a family.

I became involved with another friend and his girlfriend because we all skinny dipped his pool and hot tub. She wanted me for my size but I only played with the 2 of them, I never was a solo with her. We had sex several times but never did anything to make him feel less of a man for his size.

I never made love to friend #2's girlfriend, I was just a warm dildo and always kept it that way.

Friend #1 and I had a caring relationship. I always wanted her to enjoy me but I got to do what I wanted sometimes. After a year I would have sex alone with her but was always most comfortable when my buddy was at least in the house.

I have had a few other encounters but I never wanted to be anything but a warm dildo and I insisted both side be present and participate at the same time. With the exception of friend #1 I never kissed anyone during sex.

When I was pimped out by my friends or just playing I never wanted to interfere in their relationship I just wanted to add to it.

It sounds like you and your friends really made this work for everyone's benefit. I'm impressed that your male friends could let go of their ego, to give their women your much bigger cock.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We handled it well, with my close friends. I knew my place and was happy in that place. I wanted them to be happy so I was happy to come in as a toy.

I admire your attitude and the attitude of your friends. Interesting though, this thread is about big cocks and cheating, but in your case, there wasn't cheating. Everyone involved was open and in agreement, as it should be. My first wife cheated and I was very hurt and angry, but I would gladly be OK with my wife to have great sex with a man with a big cock if it was done in the way you did it, with everyone's consent.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not supersized but I was the biggest in our group of 8 guys.
This happened during AIDS and safe sex, I was clean and infertile and I am what some call a principled asshole, I always keep my word. All my friends know that and trust me, as I trust them.
There was a time a guy thought he was king dick. My friends wife brought me in a a ringer, so guys with big dicks like to show them off. He lost that contest. He also lost his girlfriend and she was happy someone stood up to him.
Look at my photos, I have had a number of offers. I am married, so the answer is no.
I had testicular cancer and was treated at Ohio State University Hospital, I have been fondled by so many. Got hard a few times, had a nurse that was very interested in my well being.
One of the rules that was set up before my friends and I got into the cock sharing was that I was to be treated as a toy. My friend who trusted me and I trusted them to be alone and have sex like that for me to go first so he could have my come as his lubricant so he liked my sloppy seconds. It worked out for all of us.

Reactions: Sunstar

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry about your ex-wife.
I am now home and can answer better.
I never wanted to come between my friends and their girlfriends. We benefited from the 3 of us being friends since high school and all having been nude together before I was brought into the relationships. I think me being single, the 3 of us all knowing each other so long and a very strong friendship. And there was never any question I was largest so we never had competition we had trust among us.