"BIG" is in the Eyes of the Holder (M/M)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Incredible as always! Can't hardly wait for the next part!

...actually, even if you don't write more...that is a great way to end it! either way...Thank you!

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great story.

I had him lay on his back. I propped those strong legs of his over my arms and moved my dick into position. Its six inches were dwarfed by the 10+ inches laying against his belly. His cock was firming up, but still not yet stiff. The head had emerged from the foreskin and had taken on a pink, blood-filled hue. Glistening precum coated his torso in an ever-increasing glaze.

As I slid my cock up his chute again, I admired his muscular, firm body. Fuck he is hot! I thought. His ass still put up some resistance, but I could tell from Luke’s face that there was no pain, only intense feeling and pressure. I started a medium pace, watching as my fuck skills brought yet more life to his growing cock. I wondered what it would be like to have a cock like that, one that belonged more to a horse than to a man.

Luke was getting into the fuck. His hands, which had been wrapped around my neck, moved back down to his cock. He needed them both to stroke his salami. The precum was getting thicker now, his breathing heavier, his expressions less coherent. "Ooohhh FUUUCK! FUCK! Yeah, FUCK ME! FFUUCCK ME! FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT FUCKING GIGANTIC COCK, YOU FUCKING FUCKER! FFUUUUCCCCKKKK!" A poet he was not, but that was OK with me. I was fucking him like a madman now, in and out, in and out, every stroke seemingly having a larger impact than my six inches.

Luke was close to cumming, and so was I. But I wasn’t ready for this to end. So I slowed down and withdrew from his sweet ass. “Aw, fuck no! Don’t stop! I was about to pop!” Luke whined like the cock-hungry boy he probably always wanted to be. Twenty years of frustration were coming to a head for him.

But I was firm. (In more ways than one.) “Too bad, Luke. But you need to do some work now instead of just laying on your back. Time for you to cowboy up!” I said with a grin. I lay down and had him mount me. I noted with amusement how quickly he reached for my condom-wrapped cock and sat down on it. The inches slipped inside him again. “Oooooh, that feels so good!” he sighed, starting a slow but steady rhythm on top of me.

Watching him from below, I could see how every stroke on my cock was causing his own elephantine organ to swell just a little more, to grow a little bigger and stiffer. The precum was flowing now, streaming down his cock and pooling around his oversized balls. Both of my hands wrapped around his missile, squeezing it and stroking it bigger and fatter.

As I mused on Luke’s redwood, his pace increased. Faster and faster, he bounced up and down on my smaller but still effective cock.

“Oh . . . God . . . . oh . . . God . . . that feels . . . .so . . . FUCKKING gooooddd!”

Sensing he was close and wanting to delay things just a little longer, I urged him to stop by pulling on his cock like a saddlehorn. Fuck he is big! He must be close to 12 inches by now! And thick as a redwood. What kind of condom is going to cover that monster? Magnum? Magnum Extra? Magnum Plus Plus? There’s no way that a regular condom could fit that! Hmmm, I wonder . . . .

“NOT AGAIN! Why won’t you let me cum?”

“Soon, Lukey boy. Soon. But I want to see something first. Can you reach my nightstand?”

“Yeah, what do you need?”

“Pull out one of my condoms.”

Luke reached over, careful not to let my dick slip from his asshole. “OK . . . here. What do you need it for?”

“I just want to see how big you really are. Put it on.”

“Umm, James, I don’t think it will fit.”

“C’mon, I want to see what it looks like on you.”

“Umm, I don’t know . . .”

“Please? It’s just that your cock is so massive, and, well . . . .”

Luke smiled down at me. “You like big cocks, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“And mine is pretty big, isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

He paused a moment. “Ok.”

As I watched with growing excitement, Luke placed the condom on his big cockhead and started unrolling it. Grunting with effort, he squeezed his cockhead as the thin rubber rolled down it, compressing his cockflesh to shove it into the obviously inadequate rubber. Fortunately, there was still a little “give” in his not quite yet stiff cock, or it would never have fit. As it was, the condom only covered about half of his shaft, and his thickness stretched the material until it was paper thin. I was awed by his magnificence.

Luke smiled with pride. “There. See? It barely fits.” Luke’s tone grew more devious. “In fact, I’m not sure how long it is going to hold out. Let’s find out, ‘k?” Not waiting for a reply, he started bouncing up and down on my cock again, faster this time, faster and faster. His massive cock bounced up and down in rhythm with his pounding, flipping up to the sky then down, smashing against my stomach with an audible “thwack” on each downward movement.

Luke was a wild ***** now, riding me like a jockey in a horse race. His fevered pace had a definite effect on his cock, ironing out whatever flexibility remained and causing it to take on the firmness of a steel girder. Several minutes later, Luke stopped abruptly. He looked down at me with pure lust in his eyes.

Almost out of breath, he said: “I don’t . . . think . . . I can keep this condom on . . . any longer. It’s just too tight!”

“OK, stud boy. We can take it off.” I reached for it, but Luke pushed my hand away. “Not that way,” he said.

With his right hand, he gripped as much of his cockshaft as he could. Tighter, tighter, Luke squeezed and squeezed. I could see the blood-filled cockhead grow larger and the condom strain even more to contain all that cockflesh.

“Just a little more,” Luke muttered. “Just a little more . . . . Never felt this big before . . . soooo biiiGGGG . . . .”

All at once, Luke threw his head back and sQUUUEEEZED his whole body from his muscular chest to his cut abs to his amazingly tight ass. With an audible rriiiiPPPPP the condom split down the middle, from the top of Luke’s cockhead all the way down his shaft. In tatters, the condom fell away, revealing a blood-red cock of epic proportions. I had never seen, in reality or my dreams, a tool of such girth, such length, such awe-inspiring power.

Luke looked down at me once more and said, in a voice that was not to be denied, “I’m ready to cum now.”

G

gunz15

I intended to end this particular story where I did. I found particularly hot the notion of a "normal" sized top spurring (sperming?) a much larger-cocked novice to maximum growth during sex and wanted to share it with the group.

Having told my story, I won't be adding more. But, if someone wants to take on a sequel, please be my guest.