Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you so much, y'all! I keep having to jerk off when I open this thread, really turning my on how much y'all like me and my cock. I'd love to have every one of you suck on it, turn by turn. And whoever does the best job gets to have it in their ass. ;)

Little thank-you for the warm welcome, just whipping it out after y'all made me hard:
FJxqYXwaUAI5_Me.jpg

4skin4u

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you so much, y'all! I keep having to jerk off when I open this thread, really turning my on how much y'all like me and my cock. I'd love to have every one of you suck on it, turn by turn. And whoever does the best job gets to have it in their ass. ;)

Little thank-you for the warm welcome, just whipping it out after y'all made me hard:
View attachment 63036581
Wow tight foreskin on your big tool.

Alexray

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 63036581
You're welcome buddy! And also that makes me hard too ;)

Reactions: NathanZweihander

TimTheDane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello there!

My name is Nathan, it's wonderful to meet you all! I came across this website because a friend told me some of my content was being shared, and that actually really turned me on so I wanted to check this website out. :)

I'm 32 years old, currently live in Quebec, Canada but lived in a few places. I'm working on my PhD and I teach French for a living. Obsessed with my beautiful cocker spaniel, play lots of video games, and stream on Twitch.

I have an 8.5-inch cock and pretty dang thick though I've never measured the circumference. I absolutely love showing it off -- on internet, at the gym locker rooms, communal showers, whenever someone asks. I love getting stares and love when people talk about my cock, give it attention. I'm quite the exhibitionist, very verbal, very dom, and love getting worshiped and serviced. I could get sucked all day every day. And of course I love destroying, absolutely wrecking holes, leaving them gaping -- all holes, I'm pansexual, though men often tend to suck and worship better, in my humble experience. I also love comparing and humiliating small dicks, if that's your thing. I love being massive, I love causing pain with my cock, I love putting little beta boys in their place, I love the sound of guys gagging and choking on my cock. God, I'm addicted to that sound. And the way they look up with puppy eyes. Man, guys look so good with my huge cock between their lips.

I absolutely love being massive, but I do dislike that it bulges even when fully soft. I teach for a living, and it's really frustrating that I have to only wear loose pants or people think I'm being inappropriate. I've had students give me looks, but luckily, no formal complaints yet. It's not my fault I have a large one even soft. I also jog, and again, very frustrating situation where people think I'm being inappropriate. I have to be constantly careful what pants and underwear I'm wearing. One time, on a bus, I was wearing shorts and didn't realize my dick was hanging on the side until someone called me out and ask that I be kicked out of the bus, thinking I was flashing people. It kind of scarred me. I also have to buy XL condoms. But those few situations aside, I absolutely love the attention on my huge cock. It's what brought me here.

Dick aside, I'm 6 foot tall, mostly French Canadian and part Mohawk, 135 pounds. I'm new here but been uploading some pictures, if you're curious.
Hi and welcome
Would love to worship your big cock and hear you laughing at my small thin 4,5” wiener. Your big cock in my mouth while you are telling me that you are gonna fuck my wife

• Love

TimTheDane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 63036581
Wow… huge massive cock

• Love

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcum aboard and you'll be VERY popular here!
And I wish I could audition to be your hottest cocksucker, 'cuz I'd love to service you!
But here's a "demo reel" for now, for you to enjoy. SLURP! ;) And if you're ever in Los Angeles...

Scarletash345

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 63036581
I go first to suck it

MatthewToronto

Cherished Member
Media
The unfortunate part is I lived 8 years in Toronto. I moved back to Quebec last year. Maybe we've fucked in the past?
Nathan, then you just might have fucked me on the horse at Steamworks. I have taken a lot of huge cock there over the years.

NathanZweihander

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nathan, then you just might have fucked me on the horse at Steamworks. I have taken a lot of huge cock there over the years.
Then it's totally possible you've had my cock inside of you <3 I've fucked a few guys on there, destroyed a few holes with my fat cock, pounded them hard.

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

View attachment 63036581
Would love to see a vid of your skin rolling on and off your head

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 63036581
Puh-Leeez let it be my cute lil bubble Alabama ass you enter!! I’ll bend over and shimmy it for you! All in hopes you choose it to penetrate!!! It’s waiting for you big boy!!

• Love

Bobby thick cock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

View attachment 63036581
Awesome perfect huge suckable cock

• Love