Biggest Age Difference You've Had With Sexual Partner

I am currently 56 and in relationships with some girls who are 20, 21 and 28That makes up to 35 years difference.

They are basically just using me for sex as the young guys today don’t know how to sexually please them.

Sounds like you are suggesting this is a valid generalization about young men. Do you have more detail on this observation?

derrikcoba

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What is the biggest age difference you've had with a sexual partner?

I'm friends with this woman who is old enough to be my mom and she's been kind of relentless trying to get me to have sex with her, which I've been kind of hesitant to go through with. I've let her give me a bj a couple of times but I really wasn't interested in more than that but I'm kind of considering it.

If you are attracted to her, I say go for it!

When I first hit the bar scene, I was 18. Being fresh meat, and horny, I was easily wooed by the mid 30s crowd. So, I was dating people twice my age at the time.

Reactions: hungbull90

I am 47 right now and have had lovers as young as 20 and as old as 75. So I would say the biggest difference has been about 25 years in either direction.

Reactions: BigBen

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger the oldest difference was about 30 years, me younger, him older. Now the oldest is about 40 years with him being younger. Neither of the examples are relationships - they are hookups. Relationship wise I was 10 years older than my partner. There have been a lot of peers - similar ages but age never really was a deterrent or a motivator for me - it was always about the person.

If you're uncomfortable for whatever reason - not judging, just saying - it will affect the quality of the interaction, so it is a fair thing to ask yourself.

Reactions: MisterB

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 35 and she was 23, I met her in a chat room on AOL in 1999 I couldn't believe when she asked if she could come over. I thought what if she is some ugly skank, I got lucky when she showed up she was 5'8 with a beautiful body, and the softest skin. Her pussy was so pretty and tight

Attachments

Reactions: lapdog2001

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 35 and she was 23, I met her in a chat room on AOL in 1999 I couldn't believe when she asked if she could come over. I thought what if she is some ugly skank, I got lucky when she showed up she was 5'8 with a beautiful body, and the softest skin. Her pussy was so pretty and tight

Those pictures are from 1999?

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like you are suggesting this is a valid generalization about young men. Do you have more detail on this observation?
I do not have scientific information on this. The only things i can tell you is that i generally introduce the world of multiple orgasms to most people i have sex with. Most have not experienced the pleasures that can come from an experienced lover.

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not only was she younger, she was taller then me also, which was a major boost to my ego. Being 5'4 it's easy to see how people would assume a short guy would have a small cock.

Reactions: lapdog2001

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not only was she younger, she was taller then me also . . . . ,
I have always been a fairly tall guy. I envied the short guys! It looked like they could have a LOT of fun when slow-dancing with the really tall girls! ;)