Biggest and smallest man in the locker room

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here for me. I am usually the smallest in the locker room or any place were guys are openly nude. I am about 5.5x5.5. And I don't really care and sometimes a guy will try to fluff up or get kinds hard and let it swing around. Also before guys on here say that doesn't happen it does. Hang out with frat guys in a locker room and you will see lol.

There is something totally sexy when I see guys with a smaller dick walking around totally comfortable and confident with themselves. I love seeing guys like that. I wonder if that is why I have such a fettish for guys with small dicks.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hey. Wondering if any built, athletic guys want to talk about how it feels to be either the biggest or smallest dicked man in the locker room.

I'm a built guy, str8, big chest, arms, shoulders, chest hair, beard, very masculine, but also fairly small when soft. Often, I find myself the smallest dicked guy in the showers after a heavy workout.

Am interested in chatting with guys like me--or with hung guys who love seeing that they have the biggest hoses in the locker room.

If you want to chat, start a conversation with me in my profile

I've never had much "big hose" or big balls competition in the locker room. When I was in high school I would sit on the bench in the locker room and let my cock and balls hang over the side and one of my friends would reach under the bench and pull on my cock or grab my balls. After a while I had guys lined up to take a turn..

truck-jpg.546393

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is something totally sexy when I see guys with a smaller dick walking around totally comfortable and confident with themselves. I love seeing guys like that. I wonder if that is why I have such a fettish for guys with small dicks.
As a smaller guy who loves to be seen naked, it's always great to hear there's an audience for small dicks.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest, in locker rooms I was always intimidated by the built, str8, big chested, hairy, bearded, very masculine guys because I felt to be less of a man than them, eventhough I tended to have the biggest cock in the room. For me, this just goes to show there is not such thing as a real man beyond our perceptions and conceptions of what a real man should be. All of us either score big or come up lacking in some department or other.
Pursine, what's it like for you when the built guy has a smaller than average dick?
I look at the muscles not the dick. You tend to desire what you don't have.
I'm a good-looking, well-built guy, 6'3", 190 lbs., who's hung like a chipmunk. Soft, not much more than the head buried in my pubes. It's always interesting to hear guys' takes on this. I never thought about hung guys being intimidated by my muscles; usually get the take on the contrast between my build and the size of my cock.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually one of the bigger/biggest soft guys.... but at 6' 3' and 225lbs most people expect me to have a big dick.

Dick smythe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty built guy here 23yo 6 ft 235, usually the biggest in the shower or lockerroom im close to 6 inches soft pretty thick not huge by any means. always hot getting looked at though makes my dick swell up.
Would love to bump into you post swell. Would work that cock like it ain't been worked before.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Know the feeling. I'm a well-built, st8, athletic guy, masculine, hairy-chested, who's usually the smallest-dicked in the locker/shower room. 6'3", 190 lbs, high school and college football player, 4" x 4" hard, super tiny when soft (almost buried in my pubes).

That sounds hot. Would love a pic, but your wife would probably axe that. ;)

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a major grower, so while I'm rarely the smallest guy in the room, I'm almost never the largest when flaccid. I've big balls, too, which only make the flaccid cock look even smaller.

Frankly, I don't give a damn. Let the other guy puff (and fluff) himself up, and think he somehow outranks me. If he that insecure, he probably needs to.

I know how I measure, when hard, and I know how to use what I do have. When hard, I'm bigger and thicker than most, so I've nothing to be ashamed of or feel insecure about.

Let 'em strut. If they ever manage to look me in the face, they can wonder what the slight smile I'm wearing is about. *g.*

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a major grower, so while I'm rarely the smallest guy in the room, I'm almost never the largest when flaccid. I've big balls, too, which only make the flaccid cock look even smaller.

Frankly, I don't give a damn. Let the other guy puff (and fluff) himself up, and think he somehow outranks me. If he that insecure, he probably needs to.

I know how I measure, when hard, and I know how to use what I do have. When hard, I'm bigger and thicker than most, so I've nothing to be ashamed of or feel insecure about.

Let 'em strut. If they ever manage to look me in the face, they can wonder what the slight smile I'm wearing is about. *g.*
Exactly my way of looking at it.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a smaller guy who loves to be seen naked, it's always great to hear there's an audience for small dicks.

You definitely have an audience. I would love watching you teasing me with your dick. It would probably make me hard. Humm. that could be a problem

Reactions: lttle1

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a good-looking, well-built guy, 6'3", 190 lbs., who's hung like a chipmunk. Soft, not much more than the head buried in my pubes. It's always interesting to hear guys' takes on this. I never thought about hung guys being intimidated by my muscles; usually get the take on the contrast between my build and the size of my cock.

I was at the gym about a month ago, standing in front of the mirror putting on lotion. This guy comes to the sink next to me to wash his hands. Blonde hair, young little dick, and arm muscles about the size of my thigh. I was sneaking a peek at his amazing build and he was sneaking a peek at my dick. Actually he was not even subtle about it. Maybe because I wasn't being subtle looking at him as well. He motioned to me to follow him. We go back to an area we couldn't be seen and he goes right to his knees and gives me an amazing blow job. I came so quickly mostly by just hanging on to his biceps. I so wanted to suck him off as well, but when he got up, I could see his cum on the floor. He shot as quickly as I didl. lol. Haven't seen him since. I hope I run into him again. This time. I will start by sucking on his dick.