Blond guys = smaller?

Guys are either hung or they aren't. Seeing that hung guys can have hair in all sorts of colours, I seriously doubt predicting whether a guy is hung would come down to hair colour (of all things).

It's amazing what people will believe as true.
If you don't have photographic evidence that has been verified /certified by your doctor preferably {:jester:} and pix then your just blowing smoke up our asses!
All claims to be a "kickstand" have no merit in my opinion with out photographic proof. I'm sure your bf isn't the only one making these claims.:tongue:
Show it or stow it! :yup:
C.B.:saevil:
 
Last edited:
What a fantastic thread! In terms of staying-power, I mean. It must be one of LPSG's most hollow-brained subjects, but it's still running hot.

Amazing what this site can come up with, but keep up the good work ...
 
I have a dark haired friend Evelyn, who is an honest to God 8X6. One day he decided to colour his hair strawberry blonde. The very next day his junk shrunk to 6X5. Go figure.
 
The blonde guys I've seen naked have never been small. The blond guy at school was a fairly impressive size and was so proud of it that at school he would ensure it was hard in the showers after gym.
 
I don't like to make sweeping generalizations. However, based on my own sexual experience, blond guys seem to have smaller cocks. Not just a bit smaller, but some of the smallest (thinnest / shortest) I've ever encountered. So, I've been wondering - has anyone else here experienced the same?

(I hope I've just had bad luck, because I really love big cocks AND blond hair :biggrin1:)


yes this is generally true. lol
 
Absolute nonsense lol there is correlation between hair colour and penis size lol. I'm blonde haired blue eyed and very well hung i'm told.
 
I'm blonde and short and have very small hands and feet. Now I'm not nearly as gargantuan as several people on this site but i am well above average. So my opinion on "tells" is that they arent usually true. Though I could just be an outlier
 
Well, since less than 3% of the worlds population is actually blonde, you will have a much smaller sample size to work with. Hahaha, that's punny. :rofl:

Anyway, I consider myself to be on the larger side and I am blonde, as a kid I even had white hair it was so light.

The only experience with another blonde guy was in a group I was in and he was a bit on the small side, probably in the 4 inch range. Any other guys that have been in groups I was in have all been dark haired.
 
If and when I choose to grow my hair out, it's dirty blonde with some red (like an old penny). I'd say my size is just fine. ;)