Body musk, are you turned on or off

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm interested to hear from people about how they feel about body aromas, both their partners and their own.

It has been somewhat of an issue for me as my partner is uncircumcised. I love his foreskin, I really get turned on by its smell and taste. I also get turned on by the smell and taste of his scrotum, and this is always much more pungent that his foreskin.

However, he has always had a hang-up about his foreskin, particularly growing up when circumcision was common in this country. When we first met, he would even sneak into the bathroom, if he thought we were going to have sex, to wash under his foreskin. Certainly the taste of soap to me is a huge turn-off.

These days, he is still a bit obsessive about washing his foreskin, but I can now jump him when he hasn't had a shower for a while and he doesn't get anxious. What is interesting to me is that, despite always hearing how unclean foreskins are, his can often have no discernible taste even 2 to 3 days after a shower (which I discovered after some camping trips). He doesn't have any hang-ups about his scrotum because I suppose he never got drilled about how musky it can get.

I've asked him on a couple of occasions to let himself get a bit musky, but he just can't bring himself to do it, other than when we have sex when he's not had time to have a shower for whatever reason.

I know guys who are into armpits and hate deodorant etc.

So, how do you feel about your body aromas and those of your partners?

Reactions: DSF140

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Insteresting question. I'm one of those guys that has to take a shower before anyone gets near my cock. I personally don't like that musk smell, and figure no one else does. I guess we are taught to be super clean. I'm just remembering some guy covering his musk smell one time with cologne, that was the worst smell ever lol

chaoticbear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut guy checking in - when I first became sexually active, sex was a straight-out-of-the-shower thing for me, I didn't want anyone to have to smell that. I've since gotten over it. A little ball funk is ok, but not a big turn-on or turn-off.

Sweaty, musky armpits, on the other hand... :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always think you should start off smelling of nothing, after a few hours you should both be stinking or you haven't been putting enough effort into it. It's all a matter of context, if you catch a whiff of cock, pussy, sweat while you're queueing up to pay for your groceries is vile, if its on your bedpartner after you've been having sex for hours its a huge turn on, something that's designed to keep you turned on and going at it like the clappers.

Reactions: jpk338

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I meet a hot man all I can think of is the taste and smell of his skin, no matter where the skin is on his body. I find it a huge turnoff to smell cologne or any of those body splashes. Clean or couple of days unwashed skin is my cologne!

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As you might guess from my screen name, I'm a pretty big fan of a guy's scents, mine and others, but I don't really like them to be too overwhelming all the time. Once in a while, strong is fine, especially if it's part of roleplaying or something like that.

Personally, I don't like using deodorant often, unless the occasion or weather calls for it, but I bathe regularly to keep things under control. I don't like it for a partner to use it either. It tastes awful and masks a wonderful part of the sexual experience. The taste of soap, body wash or cologne on skin is terrible, too, so I tend not to enjoy fresh out of the shower sex all that much unless it's just a clear water rinse off.

Cock and ball scents and tastes really get me going. Just imagining what a guy I'm into is going to smell like when I undo his fly is usually enough to get me hard. I'll also agree with those who say you should work up some musk DURING sex. If you haven't, you're doing something wrong.

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women have this same issue...it becomes a paranoia after a while!

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm just referring to 'normal' scents. For example, I will have a shower to clean my underarms because they can quickly go from being fragrant to unpleasant, and I can understand that being a turn-off. But as for fresh aromas, they send me nuts. I would love for my partner to get off on the fact that I'm getting off, for him to be a bit excited when his cock is musky, knowing that it will turn me on, rather than him being uncomfortable with it.

When I was younger I knew a straight guy who was uncut and his girlfriend hated giving him head because of it. He developed a real hang-up about it, to the point of considering circumcision. We were discussing it and he asked me what I felt about foreskins and I admitted that I loved foreskins because there's more to play with and that the scents were masculine and sexy. Anyway, after a drinking session one night he half-joked that I should show him my skills with an uncut dick, so I got to my knees, pulled him out and went to town. I sucked him off a few times after that (until he dumped the girlfriend and found a girl who liked sucking his cock so it came to an end), he got a thrill from leaving his cock untouched for a few days then letting me go for it - so he went from being embarrassed by his dick to being turned on by letting it get ripe then having me suck it clean. I really enjoyed those few blows...

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Insteresting question. I'm one of those guys that has to take a shower before anyone gets near my cock. I personally don't like that musk smell, and figure no one else does. I guess we are taught to be super clean. I'm just remembering some guy covering his musk smell one time with cologne, that was the worst smell ever lol

That pretty much sums it up for me as well but it also depends on the person as some guys produce a stronger scent more quickly.

I suppose there's a fine line between musk and unclean - at least there is for me.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Body odor is a huge turn on for me. I like a guy to be really ripe all over, pits, nuts, butt and foreskin.
I like some variety too, so, occasionally, I want a guy to be squeaky clean.

Reactions: SweatyKum

I wouldn't say im into a person being ripe but that natural musk that is given off from the skin can be a huge turn on for me.