Bottoming Out

DanTheMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any one else have issues with hitting the cervix or whatever with girls. I'm around 8in, and like smaller framed girls. Problem is I need to be very physical to orgasm, and it doesn't help that I am the kind of guy who can go for almost an hour without one. The girls love it, but sometimes I get so into it, I go really fast and end up hurting them which of course ruins the mood for both of us. Also, any tips on getting off faster?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You're not alone - I've tended to bottom out to with the girls I've been with, and mostly it's a position thing. I love doing it doggy style, but it allows me to thrust to far. If you try a different position that might help.

Also, don't go in all the way - make shorter but harder thrusts. Maybe one of you can use your hand as a 'barrier' to prevent you from going all the way in. Plus, the extra sensation of her hand on your cock might help you cum faster!

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've always tried hard to please women sexually, its very hard to please some women, even when you have cock like i do. i never give up because for me its an objective not a win or lose situation, even if i get nothing out of it i still commit to impress her if has to be done in a very difficult or simple sex position.

usually i dont have any problem with hitting a cervex but a few years ago i met a women who wanted to have sex and time after time i found it extremely difficult to hit the cervex. it was so frustrating, though like i said i never gave up.

sometimes it easier to let do all the moves, if you have trouble having an orgasm, just let her be in charge and ride you for a little while, tell her to go hard fast of slow and gentle, its good to change the tempo from time to time, it keeps the momentum going and sustains you till you shoot the cream in shit loads. remember to let her please tou first, dont please please tour self initially.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
PILEDRIVER said:
i've always tried hard to please women sexually, its very hard to please some women, even when you have cock like i do. i never give up because for me its an objective not a win or lose situation, even if i get nothing out of it i still commit to impress her if has to be done in a very difficult or simple sex position.

But if you don't achieve your objective, isn't that failing

PILEDRIVER said:
usually i dont have any problem with hitting a cervex but a few years ago i met a women who wanted to have sex and time after time i found it extremely difficult to hit the cervex. it was so frustrating, though like i said i never gave up.

Most women I know and have been with really don't care to have their cervix pounded (hint - it hurts).

PILEDRIVER said:
sometimes it easier to let do all the moves, if you have trouble having an orgasm, just let her be in charge and ride you for a little while, tell her to go hard fast of slow and gentle, its good to change the tempo from time to time, it keeps the momentum going and sustains you till you shoot the cream in shit loads. remember to let her please tou first, dont please please tour self initially.

Finally something I agree with. :smile:

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't ever bottomed out, and had it spoil the mood. The three girls I've been with seemed to be able to take it...although one said it hurt AFTER we'd broke up, another we were both drunk and I have little recollection. Then with my most recent ex, it only happened once or twice...one time when she was on top and I pushed up too far/fast.

I guess all you can do is keep trying til you find a girl that you 'fit' with.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sam Beckett said:
I guess all you can do is keep trying til you find a girl that you 'fit' with.
True true but why does there have to be so many peices to the puzzle to try*fit* with:confused: sometimes I feel like a round peg trying it fit with a square hole

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s definitely different with every girl. Every one up until this one has had horrible pain when I bottomed out – I’m with you there, it definitely kills the whole experience.

What I've learned is this.

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but my current girl goes into an uncontrollable orgasm if I can wait until she is highly aroused when I really drive deep.

I think the key for us is waiting until she is really turned on… not just horny and wants to fuck. I can easily tell because her legs seem to practically detach and lay down so she can fully accept me. When she does - I can guarantee there’s a huge puddle of her juice under us when its over.

The key is to wait until she’s really ready – give it a try.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you are right on man, the trick is to wait til u got your girl steamed and ready and then fuck her deeper and deeper and see how she deals. It's painful as hell for most women but there are some that get off on the pain when I hit the backwall. Hittin it from behind is the easiest way for me to control how much of my dikk they are gettin.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any one else have issues with hitting the cervix or whatever with girls. I'm around 8in, and like smaller framed girls. Problem is I need to be very physical to orgasm, and it doesn't help that I am the kind of guy who can go for almost an hour without one. The girls love it, but sometimes I get so into it, I go really fast and end up hurting them which of course ruins the mood for both of us. Also, any tips on getting off faster?
Use a Come Closer ring

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for your post Jock. An education for me-I did not realise that a cock could be long enough to bottom out in gay sex. Glad to hear that it is a real pleasure mate.

Bottoming out is always a threat with my partners, which means that fucking from behind either has to be done slowly and after lots of warmup or not at all.

BUT, the girl I'm with now actually likes it when I bottom out on her, provided we've warmed up enough first; it partially hits her g-spot, and also she says the pain of the cervical contact is a turn-on. So it's a win-win.

D

deleted972301

it happens to me as well...
its not the most comfortable thing in the world.
i try to avoid it as much as possible because it is uncomfortable.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I learned early on that a big cock, while working fine with a fuck buddy, can be a real problem with a female partner. I don't feel a fuck is complete unless I go balls deep; on the other hand I don't want cause pain by hitting a girl's cervix. But pussies are like cocks. They're not all identical. My current gf takes all of me, and the first time I fucked her, she said she knew there would be no problem That's because she and her gf had experimented with various lengths of dildo to find how much they could actually take. Cindy hooked up with me knowing she could handle 9 inches. As for her ass — she also takes it all.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I learned early on that a big cock, while working fine with a fuck buddy, can be a real problem with a female partner. I don't feel a fuck is complete unless I go balls deep; on the other hand I don't want cause pain by hitting a girl's cervix. But pussies are like cocks. They're not all identical. My current gf takes all of me, and the first time I fucked her, she said she knew there would be no problem That's because she and her gf had experimented with various lengths of dildo to find how much they could actually take. Cindy hooked up with me knowing she could handle 9 inches. As for her ass — she also takes it all.
You are so lucky to find a girl like that thongboy. May I ask do you last a long time? 9 inches is such a length to take for protracted sex. You are right though -pussies are like cocks--they are all different! But so rare for a girl to take your size in all the way.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've bottomed out with every women I've been with but not in every position. Just a fact of life when you are over 8"

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've bottomed out with every women I've been with but not in every position. Just a fact of life when you are over 8"
Do you find doggy the most painful for your girls? A friend of mine who had a very upward curve and over 9 inches could go in most of the way doggy but not missionary or stand and carry--his poor wife would scream!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you find doggy the most painful for your girls? A friend of mine who had a very upward curve and over 9 inches could go in most of the way doggy but not missionary or stand and carry--his poor wife would scream!
Actually missionary is the most painful from my experience especially if their legs go up. Doggy is only painful for skinny girls that have no ass, I actually used to chase only fat bottom girls for that reason. Luckily my girl now rarely complains when I bottom out, so I don't have to concentrate as much!