Boxers vs. Commando

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like boxers better than commando because the thin fabric is more stimulating. On the other hand commando in some grey weat pants shows off my assets better than if i wear boxers underneath.

martijn10099

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry, very stupid that I did not understand the phrase "going commando".
In Holland we do nut use that expression, but I am certainly going to try wearing no boxer.
Your comments are so enthousiastic,that it must feel good!!

Martijn. (Netherlands)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the other hand commando in some grey weat pants shows off my assets better than if i wear boxers underneath.
That's why I like boxers made from thin fabric. They won't hide as much as boxers made from thicker material and they don't feel restrictive.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd love to find a source for linen boxers... otherwise, the combination of going commando and the pile of various underwear I already possess makes buying more underwear unnecessary for the foreseeable future.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
under armour during high school sports and pick-up basketball, jogging and working out

boxers in teh summer, it gets hotter than a box of stolen checks down here. and the humidity makes it worse.

boxer briefs in teh winter.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
how many layers of fabric does the human body need? i think that one should dress for the weather. if free-ballin bothers you in the winter because you're freezing your dick off, then add a layer. i like to wear as little as possible, no matter what the weather. i personally feel strangled by clothing, especiallu any kind of underwear or turtlenecks!

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
boxer briefs with dress pants - not too often. boxers or commando with shorts. commando for sure with jeans. at home is always commando.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask anyone that I work with (or live with) and they'll tell you that I am anything but an uptight guy. I'm a pretty laid back fellow, but I gotta have everything in its place down there. Boxer briefs only. Two reasons: they keep things in check and my wife loves them. 'Nuff said.

I'll go commando on a weekend when there's nothing to do and stepdaughter isn't home, but I seriously cannot get used to things moving freely when I'm trying to get any kind of work done. Forgot about being with other people knowing everything's untamed below the belt. I get too paranoid. Probably because I'm not a showoff. Early pubescent trauma.

Can't do boxers, no support. Can't do briefs, not enough material. Boxer briefs work just fine, thank you.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Just suppose you were in a wreck, and just suppose you had to take your pants off for an xray, and the tech was a girl young enough to be your daughter and you knew her. Now that is what happened to me two years ago. I had on old worn out underwear and a jock. I was so embarrassed, I never did it again.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear boxers at work. It is sort of understood that we have to wear underwear. On weekends i do go commando alot.

Wow...may I ask what you do for work and why it is "sort of understood" that you wear underwear whilst working? By "On weekends i do go commando a lot" do you mean a lot, off and on, over each weekend or often over an entire weekend?

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have tried comando style... but here the extreme hot weather makes pretty difficult! However preffer briefs they gives suport, 100% cotton and let the equipment 'breath'