Boxers vs. Commando

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Swimming naked is the best thing ever.
When I was in Florida with my girlfriend we were jumping in the waves on the beach at Panama City. We got a little ways out and I took my board shorts off. It was the most free I've ever felt. I want to feel that way every day.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends on what I am wearing and where I am going to be. Sweatpants or slinky gym shorts - definitely commando! Wool business suit - boxer briefs. Button up pants on a cold day - some kind of underwear... on a hot day - commando! Actually, I go commando a lot, but I do have a nice selection of undergarments for when I don't.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PHP:
I've tried commando before, but I found the corseness of my jeans to be uncomfortable, so I stuck with my boxer briefs.

I stuck with commando and got rid of the jeans.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It has to depends on the jeans for me to much underwear is never a good thing in tighter jeans..... also when you get semi aroused without commando its more noticable to the ladies !!!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Swimming naked is the best thing ever.
When I was in Florida with my girlfriend we were jumping in the waves on the beach at Panama City. We got a little ways out and I took my board shorts off. It was the most free I've ever felt. I want to feel that way every day.

Beware of sharks and jellyfish:eek:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beach in Ann Arbor, Michigan in December. There will be enough shrinkage to stand nude and not have anyone notice.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having worn only briefs all my life, I was happy to discover boxers a year ago. Much better to hang loose than being all squished in snug underwear. I tried commando, but like the extra layer the boxers provide. Freeballin' in jeans doesn't feel as good to me as boxers, and there is always the worry of the zipper. I'll do commando at the beach, but otherwise I wear boxers all the time.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've tried commando before and it is quite liberating but i like the support u get from underwear. lately i've been wearing boxers but have thought about switching to bikini briefs.

With a nice package like that, you shouldn't cover it all up. Especially that ass (pick asso6). Whew!

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Give me commando, I have come to really dislike the restriction of undies, and boxers just creep up on me. I go commando in everything, from sweats to tight jeans to shorts. If it shows, it shows, I dont care.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the idea of commando but hate the feeling of my cock hanging down. Usualy wear boxer briefs not too tight.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the idea of commando but hate the feeling of my cock hanging down.
I had the same mind set for 25 years and always wore briefs. Then I started to notice young guys wearing mesh basketball shorts with boxers (or commando) and you could plainly see the entire outline of their dicks hanging in their shorts. It looked so incredibly sexy that I couldn't wait to try it myself. Even though it felt strange at first to not have any support with such lightweight shorts, I was determined to wear them out in public and get used to it. I love letting it hang now and can't stand snug underwear anymore. I still get my share of semis when I'm walking around and always enjoy the feeling of dick boning up in my shorts.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i just love it when old threads are resurrected..so glad it is now acceptable....at one pont you would have been called out for doing this....

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But I usually wear boxers because not wearing them shows it off a bit too much. But boxers and other stuff constricts it too much.
It depends on which kind you wear. I've had some that were made from 100% cotton material that felt like cardboard. They suck. Flannel are comfy, but too hot most of the year. The ones that I like the best for everyday wear are FTL 55/45 fabric blend full cut boxers. They are the standard boxers with the fabric covered waistband (not the gray elastic). They are lightweight and feel sheer. If you don't buy them too small, they will not constrict. They feel better to me than going commando.