Broke My J/o Hand

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its doable with your non dominant hand just more work and not as good in my opinion.

Good fb/fwb is your best bet though, last time i broke my collar bone i acquired a new FWB, she was a friend, the type of chick who was always thinking about sex made a comment about if i could still masturbate, i played the pity card and suggested a good friend would help me out, after a bit of back and forth bullshitting i was getting a pity BJ, she thought i had a nice cock and a couple days later i was sitting back in a chair as she rode me

Reactions: diver6

RiverGuy9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I, too, broke my dominant hand a few years back. That's what led me to get a fleshlight. No regrets with that purchase, especially while my dominant hand healed. Give it a try. You may like it.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HELP!!! Need some advise on using non-dominate hand for J/O. Any tips or tricks, I can get hard, but cumming is difficult.

Sorry you broke your hand. Wish you a speedy recovery.

I've never had a problem switching from one hand to another while jacking off. I can switch hands and never miss a stroke.

Another suggestion would be to get a lady friend to give you a hand. Maybe difficult in this pandemic but it may be worth a try.

D

deleted814719

I do edge with both hands but when I want to cum, it's back exclusively to the right - my dominant hand.

Bummer on the broken hand. Looks like you're in serious need of a helpful partner.

D

deleted300444

that would be a drag, jerking with a non dominant hand. Try frotting against the mattress. Since we are about mid way December, you will get the hand back soon.

jake_30

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Grab your cock with your non-dominant hand turned upside down so your thumb is closest to your body. Stroke.

I concur, this is great advice. Vaseline also works as decent lube. I lost use of my dominant arm and required surgery, with limited use of the other- recovery time was 3 months so not much beating off was happening. I made it but wish I had a 'helping hand' at the time.

This method made did it easier. Hope you're doing better!

Madmedic85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is update / status? What method worked best?
I eventually just learned to do it left handed. My hand is healing and it’s great exercise to use my injured hand now. And much easier to climax with it too ;)