Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This Friday I am going to be competing in an athletic event that will be televised on ESPN2. I'll be wearing red spandex compression shorts (it's part of the uniform) and I have a decision to make. I can either do the politically correct and anatomically incorrect (think "Ken" doll) thing and pretend I don't have a penis at all. Or I can fluff a little bit and try emphasize my bulge as much as possible. For the record I have a moderate but not absurd flaccid hang (see gallery). Below are two examples of pictures that I have been in, sporting both looks.

Attachments

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This Friday I am going to be competing in an athletic event that will be televised on ESPN2. I'll be wearing red spandex compression shorts (it's part of the uniform) and I have a decision to make. I can either do the politically correct and anatomically incorrect (think "Ken" doll) thing and pretend I don't have a penis at all. Or I can fluff a little bit and try emphasize my bulge as much as possible. For the record I have a moderate but not absurd flaccid hang (see gallery). Below are two examples of pictures that I have been in, sporting both looks.

Yeh,, bulge, thats sooo hot! :smile:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah bulge, you might as well make the most of your opportunity - it's much better to be labelled as donkey dick by all your friends who will watch than have them think you're hung like a mouse, a very tiny mouse :)

picoal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude do what is most comfortable for you. What will the other athletes do?

And... good luck. Hope you win.. whatever it is you do!!

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media
its a measure between minimalism and realism....even though we as jaded members of the lpsg know there are men with large endowments. But among the viewing audience there will undoubtedly be the naysayers who will calling it stuffing regardless of whether or not they have any credibility.

So what I go for is something that shows the bulge but is not so ridiculous as to preclude someone from believing it is real.

That is unless I will be in a locker room....at that point I go crazy and pump the bejezzus out of it....there is no way they can deny what is standing right in front of them.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you wearing the same red shorts in both photos? I would guess in the top photo you're wearing just the shorts and in the bottom photo, you are also wearing some kind of support.

Comfort should be your first concern as a factor in optimizing your performance with your event. If you feel a competitive advantage dressing one way or the other, go with it. If it makes no difference, I prefer the look of the top photo. You look really fit in both photos. Best of luck with your competition!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
In competitive sport a bulge may be intimidating and give you a psychological leg up, to say nothing of the entertainment of the spectators.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bulge it bro, unless it interferes. If it's not invading to much of your privacy, what event are you going to be in?

joe bo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Bulge unless it interferes. If it was me a would wear my cockring to enhance the bulge a little, once again if it didn't interfere, I couldn't pass something up like this!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bulge, but if you start kicking your nads around during the competition, I think you might want to adjust...just make sure the cameras are rolling when you do.

We need pics for the "celebrity endowment" page.

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I say no to the bulge.

It's up to you, but think this scenario: if you win and all the media there just focus on your bulge instead of your accomplishment as an athlete, will you feel good or bad?

Depending on your answer is the solution to the red spandex.

Anyway, very good luck!

draW716

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not many in favor of modesty here. I should have known :tongue:. If Speedomike and andresito collaborated their answers, my hat goes off to you fellas - very funny (I'm referring to the jesus avatar not the content of andresito's reply). I'm still up in the air. There really is a lot of variety among the other athletes that will be competing (both in terms of endowment obviously, but also in terms of how they disguise or don't disguise their endowments). I usually lean toward modesty, but the quasi-national spotlight has given me an opportunity to be a little mischievous:saevilw:. I'll probably make it a game time decision. In regards to when it will air, I'm not sure. The event is at Madison Square Garden, but I can almost guarantee that it won't air live. It'll probably a reply some time on Saturday or Sunday.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Go for the Bulge man! Men are natrually competitive about that sort of thing. Especially mortals like yourself.